What?!

Forced, Willing and Love.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________

Jiyong knocked on Cho Hee's door multiple times. 

"Come in"

"Oppa..Waeyo?" Jiyong smile and sit closer to his only sister which was busy reading some magazines.

"Cho Hee-ah, Appa and Omma want to talk to you. It's an important matter baby girl." He patted his sister's head.

"Arasso Oppa. What do they want to talk about?" She already stand up while locking her arm with her brother. On the other hand, her brother put his hand securely on her waist.

"It's about your life. Come on. let's go." 

When they reached at the family room, there was Dara and their parents.

"Cho Hee-ah come here, sit between appa and omma" Being an obident daughter she is, she eventually followed too. While Jiyong sat besides his lovely wife Dara.

"Omma, Appa, what do you want to talk about?" 

"Cho Hee-ah, did appa and omma has ever told you to make something you don't like before or something bad?" Now, she eventually thought that this is deadly serious.

"Ermm..No" She shook her head multiple times.

"Did Omma or Appa ever told you to make something big for us before?" 

"Ermm..No. Wae Appa?"

"If omma and appa have a big wish, will you make it come true?"

"I will as long as it make both of you happy" She confidently said it. She never sacrifice something for the past 21 years of her life for her parents. So she decided that she should make them happy and proud of her.

"Are you sure honey?"

"Yep. I'm so sure omma. So what's the wish?"

"Our only wish for our baby girl is for her to be happy and with that we make something for you. So you can be happy" She became so excited that time without even knowing what was coming.

"Really? What is it?"

"We set up a marriage between you and the only son of Mr Lee" Her father stated calmly. This statement was making Cho Hee a bit speechless. However, she knew that she have to do this in order to make her parents proud of her and to pay all the good things that her parents gave her. 

"If that will make you guys happy. Why not. I'm willing to accept." She paste her cute smile at her parents.Her action make her parents smile too.

"You sure, you don't have any objection like what Kwon Cho Hee always do?" She ended up shaking her head.

"Aigoo, my daughter is mature enough already. Arraso. Tonight we will be meeting them at Ritz-Carlton at it's garden at 8p.m. Ok?"

"Yes SiR!" She made that salute gesture with a serious yet funny face making all people in the family room laugh.

 

 

When they arrived at Ritz-Carlton's garden. They were led to the table reserve which had 8 sitters. Cho Hee was sitting  at the futherst part of of the table which were beside Dara. Then followed by her mom and dad.

An old man on his late 40's and an old beutiful lady which is also on her late 40's joined them. The old man was using a black tuxedo while the old lady was using a long dark blue  skirt with a long sleeve shirt that was printed with many different coloured of roses. They look very elegent. 

"Aigoo, long time no see my friend. How are you?"

"Long time no see, I'm good. How about you?"

"As what it look right now. I'm great"

"Cho Hee-ah, come here. Meet my friend, Mr Lee and Mrs. Lee" 

She bow slightly. "Anneyeongaseyo Mr and Mrs Lee. Kwon Cho Hee imnida"

"Aigoo she's such a beutiful girl and very polite too"

"Ah ne thankyou Mrs Lee"

"Ayy don't call me Mrs. Lee, call me Omma and call this old man appa. Neh?"

"Arraso Omma Lee and Appa Lee"

"While this one is my older son and his wife. Meet Jiyong and Dara"

Both Dara and jiyong stand up and bow to the oldest.

"Anneyeongasayo Mr and Mrs Lee. Jiyong imnida and Dara imnida"

"Aigoo, both of you too should call us omma and appa"

"ahh, neeh Omma and Appa Lee"

"So, where is your son?" Mrs Kwon curiously asked Mrs Lee as she was very excited to meet that young man.

"He will be here-"

"Sorry I'm late"

"Now here he is" 

Cho Hee look up from her lap and her eyes widened immediately. 

"You! Ya! what are you doing here? Don't tell me you are Omma Lee and Appa Lee's son?"

"Whose omma and appa Lee? You mean Mr. and Mrs. Lee?" Cho Hee just nod.

"Yep I am. You have any problem with that?"

"Ermm..erm..Howon-ah, please be more respectful. This is your soon to be mother and father in law. Greet them"

Cho Hee's eyes widened like a minion eye

Howon bow slightly. "Anneyeongasayo, Lee Howon imnida"

Cho Hee started to get frustated and whined to her mom. "Omma, is this jerk without manner going to be my husband?"

"Baby girl, calm down. Remember your promise that you'll be a good girl baby" Jiyong trying to calm her down slowly.

"Cho Hee, be more respectful to them." Her father warn her.

"First of all ladies and gentlemen, let's have a sit" Finally with the command of Mr. Lee, all of them sit down. Howon sit in front of Cho Hee which made her really pissed.

"Cho Hee-ah, Howon-ah do you guys know each other?"

"Ani. I don't even want to know him."

"Cho Hee. Manners" Jiyong for the second time warn and try to calm her down.

"Oppa, he was the one who almost hit me yesterday. I almost got hit by him with his car and he didn't even know to apologize"

"Ya! Look who is speaking. Who told you to cross the line when you know I'm speeding up at that time. Where is your eyes? on your knee?"

"Ya! Who told you to speed up?"

"I'm late. I have a meeting with a very important clients! and I have to cancel it because you splashed all your Chinese food at my car!"

"Well, it's your fault because you didn't apologize!"

"Why should I, I didn't do any wrong, You are the one that should apologize to me first Chinese Girl!"

"YAA! I'm not a Chinese girl"

"Yes you are."

"No! I'm not!

"Yes you are"

"No! I'm not! Omma, he's so mean." She use her aegyo to her mom and all people on the table laugh. They find Cho Hee and Howon's cute when they were arguing. 

"Both of you. Stop it already. Both of you are wrong. Howon you should apologize to her and Cho Hee, you should check if the car is coming or not. Ayy this girl is so clumsy. Always makes us worried" Jiyong try to sort their problem as the oldest brother there.

"Chinese girl, I'm sorry."

"Ya, I'm not a Chinese Girl. Watch your mouth before I rip it off." Cho Hee glared Howon. Making them all smile.

"Ommas and Appas have already decided that your marriage is going to be 2 months from now. Do you understand?"

"Objection. Wasn't it very early appa?" Cho Hee try to argue

"I'm not ready yet too" Howon was actually haven't ready to talk about this marriage with Minyeon. He afraid that he will hurt her as he really love her.

"No. There is no objection accepted. This marriage will be 2 months from now. Fullstop and both of you starting from today is now engaged"

'Oh no. I'm so dead' That's what both Cho Hee and Howon thought.

 

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________

Long long Chappy.

It's been awhile.

Please comment and subscribe.

Thankyou for reading. Appreciate it

Saranghae readers and subscribers.

<3 <3