Communication

(fill) me - drabble challenge

 

CommunicationKaichen   Quiet me   194 words
 
┈┉┈┉┈┉┈┉┈┉┈┉┈┉┈┉┈┉┈┉┈┉┈┉┈┉┈┉┈┉┈┉┈┉┈┉┈┉┈┉┈┉┈┉

If anyone saw Jongdae celebrating at that moment, they would’ve thought he had won the lottery.

As an embarrassed Yixing and Kyungsoo make their way to the open area for their punishment, Jongin throws an exasperated it’s just a game look at Jongdae who promptly ignores this and continues to bounce about. His slanted eyes are crescents while he claps in victory.

Jongin shakes his head, pretending to watch the Umma couple dance to MAMA but really still paying attention to his hyung.

Somehow they had always been able to communicate just through gestures – a brush here and an expression there. According to Jongdae it’s because they share two thirds of the same name so it’s only natural that they’d be on the same wavelength.

Most of the time.

So when Jongin reaches over and pats his shorter hyung’s , said man understands and stops jumping immediately. But it doesn’t stop the arm from wrapping around Jongin’s neck and the wide beam still stretching across those beautiful features.

And Jongin decides to blame the bright afternoon sun instead of the overload of cute for the twitch that tugs at the corner of his lip.

   ┈┉┈┉┈┉┈┉┈┉┈┉┈┉┈┉┈┉┈┉┈┉┈┉┈┉┈┉┈┉┈┉┈┉┈┉┈┉┈┉┈┉
A/N: Because cute. I don't even know what this crack is, I'm so sorry maybe
I'll probs do another ver of Quiet me with Kaichen because feels