First Day of School

Love Like Oxygen

-Key's POV- 

"Wake up.."

"5 more minutes...", i pulled up the blanket up to my face.

"I SAID WAKE UP!", i felt a pillow hit my head. HARD.

"ALRIGHT!" i scratched my head and got out of bed. Note to self: when jonghyun says wake up, wake up. Unless you want a pillow smacked right in your head. HARD. I dressed up for school and went to the kitchen to eat breakfast. =.=

 

i hear someone snoring from another room. I cant believe that girl is still asleep. I went to her room to find a sleeping, snoring Jiseon. I stared at her for a moment. Huh. Her face? Clear and white as milk. She actually looks kind of cute. Although her snores' kinda dorky. WAIT WHAT AM I SAYING??

I walked closer to her. "Wake up!" I shrugged her shoulders.

"..." She turned around and continued sleeping.

"Not waking up?", i rolled my eyes. If she makes me late for school, shes dead.

"No..." I started carrying her bridal style.

YA! PUT ME DOWN!" Not listening, i carried her all the way to the bathroom and dropped her in the bathtub.

"Take a bath and get dressed. If we're late, youre dead. Oh and try not to snore so loudly next time. People here are trying to sleep." i smiled at her and shut the bathtoom door.

 

-Jiseon's POV-

I got out dressed for school, ready and all. I went outside and saw a huge black van.

"Well are you getting in or not?", Key opened the car door.

"Nahh, its okay. I can walk", I said. Im used to walking to walking to school everyday. Some people like cars but I actually prefer walking instead. I just love nice walks in the morning rather than sitting in a car, looking out the window and inhaling stinky car scent.

"You Pabo =.= You dont even know the place..just get in the car!", Key said.

"ugh fine", i mumbled and hoped in the van.

 

We were a few blocks away when I saw little ants. Wait..theyre not ants..theyre people. I squinted my eyes to see loads of people, well mostly girls, jumping around with "O" faces and holding out banners that i cant read. Im not stupid. Theyre obviously screaming. 

"Whats with the people over there?" I asked anyone, hoping to get an answer, from anyone. But nobody answered T_T. I squinted my eyes a little bit more and saw the writings on the banner. 

SARANGHAE KEY OPPA

I LOVE SHINEE!!

TAEMIN SARANGHAE

those kinda stuffs. I can see all off their names in banners. Kingkas huh? Well I dont want to cause a riot. 

 

"AHJUSSIII! PLEASE SOP THE CAR!"

The car came to a halt.

"YA. Dont mess with our driver! AHJUSSI!! GO ON.", Key gave me a nasty glare.

The car moved again.

"AHJUSSHII!!"

The came to a halt once again.

Before stupid Key could say anything, I stepped out of the van and start walking to school.

 

I finally made my way to SM High. The school is HUGE. My old school's probably a just quarter of SM High. I see the guys already come out of the van. All the girls were gushing all over them, giving them gifts and stuff. I look at Key. I saw Key look back at me. Wow. Just wow. Look at him smiling at all the girls. Aigoo..if they only know Key's real personality...