Crazy Fangirls..

Love Like Oxygen

While everyone was outside adoring Shinee, i went inside to get my schedule. After few minutes, everyone else came in to have a look at their own schedules. 

First class. Math. =.= Of all subjects...math had to be first.  I look at my watch. I look at my schedule. GAHHHHH IM LATE. I rushed to the classroom to see everyone looking at me. Most of the girls in the room are giving me evil stares. 

 

"Ms. Kang youre late.", the teacher told me in a flat tone.

"Sorry sir."

"For a new student, I was expecting a better first impression from you. tsk. tsk."

"Sorry sir", i said. But i didnt mean it =.= I dont like his tone very much.

"Take the seat next to that girl but introduce yourself to the class first."

"Annyeonghaseyo. Im Kang Jiseon. Nice to meet you." I see Onew in the back row helping himself to chicken nuggets. What a sneak. Jonghyun was off to dreamland.  Key was there too. But what the hell, i dont care.

I sat next to the girl the teacher reffered to. She was looking at me like i stole her boyfriend or something. Jeez...is it Give Jiseon A Nasty Stare Day today? 

 

As usual, I wasnt listening to the lesson. Just looking at numbers makes me sick. Im just daydreaming about stuffs id like to happen but will never happen to me anyway. I pretty much dozed off in almost all of my classes. And i thought this was a strict school.

 

Its Lunchbreak. I was on my way to the cafeteria when I see herd of girls just a few feet away from me. 

"GET HER!!", a girl holding a megaphone surrounded by a bunch of her comrades where suddenly start chasing me.

I obviously started running away from them as quickly as I could. "WHAT DID I DO?", I shouted back at them while running.

"NOBODY MESSES WITH OUR OPPAS!! YOU WONT GET AWAY WITH THIS KANG JISEON!!!", the girl with the megaphone shouted back.

Mess with their oppas? Still running, i thought about what i did today. I never messed with their "oppas" =.= Maybe it was when they saw me got out of the van. I thought nobody saw me. But I was wrong. They probably did. With their lazer sharp eyesight. Whatever they were thinking of, its all just a misunderstanding. But these crazy freaks wont believe me anyway. Aisshhhh..what did i ever do to deserve this kind of punishment..

 

Still running, i looked back to see if they were still chasing me. They werent. Finally =.= But i can still hear the footsteps. ARENT THEY TIRED??? I kept running but in a slow pace now when somebody took my hand and dragged me the other way. The fangirls went the opposite way, assuming i went there, but coudnt find me. Finally away from those freaks :D

 

"Well?", i turned around to see Key finally let go of my hand.

"Well what?"

"Well arent you going to thank me for saving your out here?", he said.

I hesitated. "Psh. I got away from them because im an awesome runner.", i said.

"Whatever. You better watch you actions next time unless you wanna get hurt by those fangirls again, you pabo",he smirked and went off to who-cares-where.

Im still mad at him because of his conceited attitude but he still helped me so i guess..cant believe im saying it..i guess i owe him a thank you. =.=

 

-Key's POV-

Wow. Not even a thank you. After risking my life out there..psh. like i even care. I dont even know why i saved her, I was just on my way to the cafeteria when i sawJiseon running like a wild pig. I guess Im just THAT naturally helpful and kind and caring. Yep, thats Key alright. A helpful, kind and caring man, even to his enemies. 

Her hands are so soft though..like a baby's . =.= ugh..Im saying things im not suposed to say again. I gotta get myself something good to eat. Just to get HER and HER soft hands out of my mind.