Angry TaeTae

From The Bottom To The Top
Still on -Tiffany's POV-
 
 
We walked to the house hand in hand. It was silence. A happy silence.
Today is probably the happiest day I ever had.
 
"I'll wait for you TaeTae." I said as I looked at her.
"Hmm? Wait me for what Fany-ah?" 
"For your heart." I smiled but she suddenly burst out.
"Omo! Who do you think I am? David Blaine??" She asked like a little kid.
"Nope, you're Kim Taeyeon, the cute lovely humble dork" I pecked on her lips.
"Mhm, everyone keeps telling me that Im cute---OMO! I havent told Sica that Im here! She must be worried!" She was about to run to the house but I prevented her.
"Fany-ah, wae?"
"Why is it important for her to know where you are every single minute?" I know I sound jealous but let her know that I really do.
"Because the time when I slept over at Yoona's place, she called the polices and informed that I was missing. For the next few days, she even accompanied me to the toilet." 
"Arasseo..Go tell that 'pretty girlfriend of yours' that you're here. Then she'll come here too and distured our time." I ran to the house.
 
 
"Ahh, Tiffany. Where's Taeyeonnie?" Grandma asked me when I arrived at the house.
Right on the cue, TaeTae came. "Im home~"
"Why are you so happy now? Did something happened?" Grandma chuckled seeing her bipolar granddaughter.
"Yep, love happened, grandma--" TaeTae covered my mouth.
"Nothing happened grandma. I get to speak with Taecyeon oppa just now." She smiled.
"Taeyeonnie, your eyes are puffy. Did you cried at again?" Grandma hugs her. Grandma is so caring. Which is another side of TaeTae. 
"Im fine, grandma. I just..miss him." TaeTae was trying her best not to cry.
"Okay then, both of you, go to shower. Dinner will be ready soon."
"Arasseo~" Both of us replied in unison.
 
 
 
I just finished showering and I am now in Taeyeon's room when I told her that the bed in the guest room was uncomfortable. Being innocent as she is, she said yes.
"Fany-ah, you sleep on the floor, I'll sleep on the bed." What the..?
"*pouts* okay TaeTae.." I took one pillow and set it on floor. Before I turned around, I felt a pair of arms hugging my waist.
"Im just kidding, ddilFany *chuckles*" oh God, I can feel her hot breath on my neck. And I am only in my towel!
 
I turned around and put my arms around her neck. I leaned in and kissed her. I can feel her smiling in the kiss. But to my disappointment, she pulled away. Her lips are so addicting! 
"Is my lips THAT y?" She chuckles as I hug her.
"Mhm, iest of the iest~" I giggled.
"My TaeTae smells nice." I said proudly as I snucked my head onto her neck. 
"YOUR TaeTae? Since when am I yours?" She chuckled.
"Since forever~"
 
"Fany-ah, let me go~" 
"Nope"
"Fany, I need to call Sica now." Right! I am supposed to be mad right now!
"Go." I pushed her away.
She took her phone on the night stand. She didnt even look at me!
 
 
I signaled her to put it on speaker when she started to dial.
"Hey~ Sicachu?"
"TAENGOO!! WHERE ARE YOU?!?! ARE YOU OKAY?! TELL ME! WHO KIDNAPPED YOU?!? IS IT THAT TIFFANY GIRL?!" What?! Since when am I a kidnapper?! And she does has a loud voice. Wait, that's like an insult to myself.
"Sica-ah~ Im fine *chuckles* Im just visiting Grandma, I'll be back soon."
"Taengoo~ Why didnt you bring me too?? Can I go there too??" NO you cant! TaeTae, say NO!!
"I was stressed out, so I went here. And Sica-ah, you should just concentrate on your work. Yul will be alone if you come here too." Fuhh. That was close.
"You didnt told me I cant go right? I'll be there tomorrow and I wont take no as a reply." WHAT THE HELL!? She's goin to interrupt us!! TaeTae!
"Aishh, arasseo. Have you eat, princess?" I was fuming in jealousy and anger when I saw Taeyeon grinning like an idiot. I angrily stormed out of the room.
I slammed the door and eavesdropped their conversation.
 
"I already did and what was that, Taengoo-ah?" 
"Nothing, I dropped something on the floor. Go to sleep now. It's late."
"Okay. Wait for me tomorrow, arasseo? I love you. Goodnight, baby Taengoo~"
"Love you too. Goodnight baby Sica" 
Baby..? And she said she loves her too.. I slide down the floor and sobbed.
 
 
-Taeyeon's POV-
 
I was making my way out to find Tiffany when I suddenly heard someone's sobbing.
I opened the door and saw Tiffany on the floor, hugging her knees, crying.
I crouched down. "Fany-ah, what's wrong???" I tried to hold her arms but she yanked me away.
Did she heard the conversation? Aishh.
"Fany-ah, lets get in the room before someone see this." I brought her into the room without a struggle.
 
 
"I hate you, Kim Taeyeon." she said in her hiccups.
"I love you too, Tiffany Hwang Miyoung." She looked at me.
"What did you said?" Ahh, she really did heard the conversation.
"I know you heard the conversation. You know how friendly I am, Fany-ah. I said 'I love you' to everyone." I said as I hugged her.
"But you never said it to me.." She frowns.
"Because if I do, you'd think otherwise. Since you're ddilFany" I smiled.
"Yahhhh *pouts* TaeTae, since Sica is coming tomorrow, lets spend our time wisely tonight!" She said as her eyes formed into crescents.
"Sure. ?" That is the first time I've ever said impolite things like that to anyone. But I was just teasing her.
I looked at the 'pink' girl in front of me. I laughed.
"I was kidding, Fany-ah. God, that is the funniest reaction I've ever---"
 
 
 
-Tiffany's POV-
 
 
Well, she's just kidding. But I want it for real. I kissed her forcily and pushed her to the wall. 
I pulled away. "Then lets do it, TaeTae" I whispered to her ear seductively and her earlobe. Im sure she's aroused right now but she isnt.
She pushed me away and cockily say, "Hmm, y. But no. My ity is booked by special someone" WHAT??!!
"Give me the name and let me kill him/her" 
 
 
-No one's POV-
 
Taeyeon was contemplating whether to tease the girl further more or not.
"Hmm, she's good in martial arts but I guess you could try. The name is, Jessica Jung Sooyeon"
With just the name being mentioned, the redhead angrily stomped out of the room.
 
Staying still in the room, Taeyeon was laughing so hard about her secretary's reaction. "Sica's name is amajjing! Mention it once, earthquake happens. I should name my daughter 'Jessica Kim Sooyeon' in the future. Keke" 
*knock knock* "Miss Kim, dinner is ready. Grandma's waiting for you." a lady came into the room.
"Oh, Lucy. Sure, I'll be downstairs in five." Taeyeon smiled at the housemaid.
 
 
 
"Sweety, did you do something bad to your friend again? Why is she so gloomy?" Grandma asked the blonde in front of her. Pointing to the redhead on the side.
"Yes she did, grandma. She's being cruel to me again." Tiffany stucked her tongue out to her young boss.
"W-what?! Grandma, I didnt do anything to her! I swear!" Taeyeon defended herself while waving her hands on the air.
"Taeyeonnie, apologize to your friend." Her grandma said sternly. 
Taeyeon sighed. "Fany-ah, Im sorry for making you upset with whatever I did." Taeyeon said half-heartedly.
"Apology accepted. You have to help me with everything now, TaeTae. My hands are both cramped." Tiffany acted hurt and put her her hands on her side.
"What!? Yah, first, I didnt do anything to you. Second, your hands were fine before--"
"Grandma~" Tiffany whined and pointed at Taeyeon's direction.
"Taeyeonnie, cramps could happen anytime. Just help her with anything she wants, arasseo?"
Being the good granddaughter she is, Taeyeon just nodded while pouting.
 
"TaeTae, feed me." Tiffany brought her plate and seated herself beside Taeyeon.
Tiffany was smiling innocently while the other girl just glared at her.
 
"No, I want to eat that first." 
"No vegetables, TaeTae!"
"TaeTae, water."
"Yahh, I dont eat onions!" The redhead kept on whining while Taeyeon was reaching her limits of patience.
"That's it! Eat by yourself! You said your hands are cramped but you keep hitting me like Im a boxing sack or somethin'! Im FULL. Thanks for the food. Night gramma." Taeyeon exclaimed, leaving her food untouched. But didnt forget to peck her grandma on the forehead.
 
 
"I was just trying to get her attention.. Grandma, TaeTae hates me again now" Tiffany sobs.
"Tiffany, you're a grown up lady, crying over a small thing like this is childish." Grandma chuckled seeing the redhead.
"Now go and cheer her up" The old woman smiled.
"Ok. Goodnight grandma. Thanks for the food." Tiffany bowed.
 
 
 
Before entering the room, Tiffany heard Taeyeon talking to someone on the phone. She clearly hear what Taeyeon is saying, but she didnt hear the other person on the line.
 
"Hey Yul, can you drive Sica here tomorrow?"
"I know, but she insisted to come. You know her."
"But it's dangerous. Seoul to Jeonju is about 3-4hours. That's why Im always the one who drive when we visit grandma. She would sleep when driving."
"Yuri-ahh, pweaseee, Im worried about her. Krystal is coming too. You wouldnt want to risk two lives of the people we love, right?"
"I promise I'll go to the club with you when we get back." 
"Thanks Yul! I love you so muchh! Kay, goodnight buddy."
 
 
"Well, that's very caring of you." Tiffany entered the room.
"None of your business. You can sleep on the bed. I'll sleep on the couch outside. Night" Taeyeon grabbed a pillow.
"TaeTae--" but the latter already went out of the room. "but I wanted to sleep with you.." Tiffany sighed.
"OH! I know! Keke~" The redhead giggled to herself and sat on the bed.
 
 
-Tiffany's POV-
 
Im waiting for TaeTae to fall asleep then I'll carry her to the room. Arent I smart? Kekeke.
 
As I went out the room and sneaked behind the couch, I heard TaeTae mumbling some things.
"Aishh, it's so cold tonight. Sica would usually hugs me at time like this.. And Yuri would wrap me in a blanket like a kimbab. I miss them.." And with that, she fell asleep.
I pouted. I could wrap her with my legs like a kimbab too!
 
I carried the sleeping figure bridal style to the room and gently placed her on the bed. I laid beside her as I pulled the blanket over. I sighed. TaeTae is angry at me. AGAIN. Am I that annoying? *pout*
It was dimmed but the moonlight was enough for me to see her flawless sleeping face. I caress her face down to her lips. 
 
*peck* I let my lips lingered on hers. "Goodnight TaeTae. I'll see you in dreamland. And dont forget to forgive me tomorrow."