2nd Spring Confession

Description

 

A one-shot about Sekai/ Kaihun.

Foreword

Have you ever thought about real love? The pure one?

A lot of people say that, the real love is the one without lies, other people say that real love is the one you can be yourself, the one that makes you happy... It's true, a lot of people also say that love doesn't exist... Maybe they are right, but... what about that kind of people that say that the real one is when you are kid?

This is the story from Sehun (12 years old) and Kai (13 years old).

Jongin looks at him surprised, blinking continuously for the sudden proposal of Sehun. "Eh..em..Okay" Jongin continues blinking still absorbing the situation. A few seconds later he reacts and tells his friends he is going. Sehun grabs Jongin wrist and starts leading him towards the right direction. Sehun scratches his cheek and he realizes he has mud on his face. Sehun stops and glares at Jongin. " You're a pig! Look how dirty you are!" " I was playing! And furthermore I was the goalkeeper!!" Jongin crosses his arms proud of his position in the team.

Maybe it's not the romantic one, but I think... it's the real one... maybe you can decide after reading it, the story of 2 people whose love is like in their chilhood, no matter how much time passes.

13 years old: I-I.....

17 years old: I- I.... love you...