#33

Hatred

                          

It was another day within the dragon’s pad, just a simple lovely day where the girl was playing around with her toys and plushies downstairs, already waiting on her parents to come around and started their weekend plan as usual. While for the parents, one was anxious, walking back and forth in front of the bathroom door while for another was waiting calmly inside the space while sitting down onto the closed toilet-bowl.

 

CLICK! The door opened and he was stopped, fixating back his eyes with his wife who was there with her head down and the white device in her grip. Nervously pacing up near her form, he took her inside his arms before anything, “Hey, we could try again. No biggies dear”. Soon he felt her arms went around his waist and nods on his chest, “But Ji, the is forbidden for now.” Startling from her small quivering voice, he grabbed onto her shoulders, pulling them apart to lock their gazes together, but hers were never met his and he saw that she was being afraid, scared.

 

“Babe, we talked on this numerous times already. Jiyeon is almost four, she’s beautiful, smart and responsible plus she’d been asking for a dongsaeng for quite sometimes already, not only her, everyone had been expecting us to have a new addition since last year, heck even the new BaeSica got two kids already. And you promised me that once Jiyeon asked for a baby then you’ll be ready.”

 

“Whatever Kwon Jiyong, at the meantime for now till I tell you so, you’re banned Mister, control your hormones okay? And of course Bae and Sica got two, what do you expect from a pair of twins?” she witnessed the hurt in his eyes and mischievously she s back her arms around his waist, yet his was limply at her sides, not doing anything, “Are you sad Ji? Are you marry me only to make babies then?” startling once again by her voice, he swiftly pulled out and looked into her eyes devotedly.

 

“Don’t say that Taeng, I love you, I do, and you yourself knew how much I care for you and our family. And even if I will be living in this world for the rest of my life only with you and Jiyeon then that’s enough. But I knew how much you want to have another baby thus-” his words was halted as she tiptoed and kissed his lips with her one sweet kisses before pulling away and cupped his still-shocked face within her small palms. Another peck and she wrapped her arms around his nape before whispering into his ears, still tiptoeing.

 

“I love you Ji and still no for now, I’m pregnant pabo~” and she patted his right cheek with another peck before leaving him dumbfounded inside their room, running down the stairs to greet her daughter with a victorious grin plastered on her facade. “KWON TAEYEON I HATE YOU,” his voice hollered within the house yet she only chuckled, laughing atop of her lungs when their girl’s voice answered him next, “DADDY I WANT MY ICE CREAM NOW”.

 

Just thank god their pad was quite far from others, or else…

 

 

 

 

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

1st and foremost~ i'm sorry for the words.. well not really though LoL

it's the ending and it's truly completed by now~ (hope i stay to my words now)

and on the suggestion for this fic to be continued still.. i'll try and if i got any updates maybe and just maybe~

 

thank you for sticking on my side with this set of drabbles

i wanna hug all of you for subscribing and commenting on this fic and even to those who read in silence~

i thank you as well and let's keep hoping for our GTae to be true and one and i'll see you guys soon <3 \(^______^)/