Bumping to the 2nd Kingka...

Stuck Between Three Kingkas...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xMW6POCCoIc&feature=player_detailpage

---

[Your POV]

It's another day, I took out my books from my locker quickly since I'm already late for my next class.

Aishh... where is that essay that I did for 5 hours straight?! 

"Where is it?!" I started worrying and quickly took out all the things from my locker.

Luckily, I found it at last, it was at the very back of my locker.

"Thank god!" I smiled to myself.

I checked my watch and I only have one minute before the bell rings. 

I ran to class.

And then, because I couldn't stop, I accidentally stumbled and bumped into someone.

My eyes widen and started bowing without knowing who the person I bumped into is, "Sorry, sorry..."

"You should be more careful and the shoes your wearing hasn't got enough grip so I suggest you buy a better, more fancy shoes than that," he walked off and nudged be at my shoulder before leaving.

I looked to see who I bumped into and it's no other than Kim Kibum or also known as Key.

What a silly name, but oh well, that's how people work... so just go with the flow.

I can spend a whole day talking about him but I won't since that'll make me puke. Anyways, I'll tell a quick thing about him.

He's the school's diva. He has the most fashionable and latest trends everday. He even outshines the girls.

He can be very sarcastic and mean but I also heard that he does a lot of charity stuff specially for the less fortunate kids...

He's a good but also bad influence to people, I think.

Like Junhyung, he also attended middle-school with me but we weren't on the same class.

*Ding dong* the bell rang!

Shoot! I need to hurry! I quickly sprinted to the classroom and when I got in the teacher still wasn't in there.

Thank God!

I quickly took my seat but as I walked to my seat with my head down, UEE stretched her legs which made me trip.

"Oooppps, sorry," she said sarcastically and laguhed with her friends.

I quickly stood up and walked to my seat. I bit my lower lip.

I don't like being embarassed, specially in front of lots of people, but if that's the way they like it, so be it...

The teacher came in and the lesson continued. UEE was giving me dirty looks when I answer a question right.

 

[Narrator's POV]

"That makes me look like I'm dumb," UEE whispered to her friend with anger.

"Maybe you should teach her a lesson," UEE's friend suggested with an evil giggle.

UEE's eye brows went up and a smirk formed slowly, "Good idea..."

---

2nd kingka revealed... one more to go and I think you can guess who the next one is.... Anyways, I'm sorry if the chapters are short and limited... It'll get interesting soon...