And their fate starts to roll

When Cupid Play

Taemin POV

It was already midnight but I am still wide awake. I touch my lips for nth time now but the warm is still there. And no matter how much I tries to stop it from trembling, it is not working. Minho confess to me, he said he fall in love with me. I slowly put my hands in my chest just to feel that my heart is beating so fast. It starts to hurt my chest and I can’t stop it.

I stand up and walk to my window. I open it and fell the cool breeze and I look at the sky. I tried to convince my mind to picture the image of Kai, my boyfriend, in the sky but Minho’s image is the one who’s popping out there.

“What is happening to me? I feel like I am turning into a bad person. Please Dear God forgive me, Kai forgive me. But I can’t stop to feel this for Minho. This feeling should be yours Kai.” I sigh as continue to look at Minho’s face in the sky.

 

 

Minho POV

So this is what they called ‘love’, this is the thing that I have been missing all my life. If I should have known that this is a wonderful thing, I should have look for it in the past, but it’s okay since the person who made me feel it is Taemin. I love him and I know that this feeling is wrong, that this feeling will not be recognize since he already have a special someone. This feeling will just be prison inside of me, because I don’t have the right to release it.

I stand up and walk to my balcony. I sat in the chair and look at the sky. I smiled as I see Taemin’s face in there. He is smiling and looking at me with those big wonderful eyes.

“Did I gave you a hard time Taemin when I confess my feeling for you? Sorry, I just want to be an honest person especially to the one who make me feel alive because of this love. I wish you are looking at the same sky as me.”

 

 

Taemin POV

 

I was currently in the club together with Kai but all I do is to daze. I starts to get bored whenever I am with Kai, I starts to hate this club, and I start to get irritated with the noise inside. But I can’t do anything, Kia invited me here and because I feel so guilty last time I lied to him, I have to bear my consequences. I took another deep breath which makes Kai glance at me.

“Tae, are you okay? You have been sighing since we came here.” Kai ask when before he took another sip in his beer.

“Yeah, I just feel bored.” I cover my mouth after saying that. I should not say that, Kai will get angry.

“What do you mean bored Taemin?” he ask me with a hint of anger in his voice. “This is our second date since we starts dating. You always giving me a reason when I am inviting you. I starts to feel that you don’t really love me.”

After Kai said that, I got frozen in my sit. Did I really love him? I should be, right? I know that I love him before I met Minho. Or it is just what I thought? I can’t stop that question in my mind. I look at Kai with confuse eyes.

“So I was right. You don’t love enough to be in this relationship.”

I look down. No. I know that I love Kai when he confess to me, but in some weir reason that love startst o get blurred ad slowly Minho starts to pop out in my mind. Minho, it’s Minho’s fault. But no IU can’t just blame him. It’s not like he ask me to feel this, it’s not like he wants me to feel this way. And I have a belief that we are the one who is responsible to all the things that is happening in our life.

I again look at Kai and found that he is looking at me in thoroughly. “I..I..” I can’t seem to find the right word. What should I say in this kind of situation?

Kai sigh. “It’s okay Taemin, I understand. Maybe we just made a wrong decision. We should not be impulsive to be in this relation.”

I feel like crying. I feel so bad for hurting Kai. But I can’t do anything, I fell out of love, or maybe I didn’t really love him. “I’m sorry Kai. I didn’t mean to hurt you. I thought that—”

“Save it in yourself Tae.” He stands up. “I think I should leave first. Because I am not sure if I can handle myself not to follow you when you leave first.” He to walk and he touch my head before passing me.

 

 

Minho POV

I saw Taemin with his boyfriend in the corner of the bar. He’s with his boyfriend and looking at them I know that there is something wrong with them. Taemin’s looking down while his boyfriend is talking to him. And when he lift his head I know that he is sad, I can see it in his eyes. Then the guy stand up and ruffle Taemin’s hair before leaving him in that table.

I didn’t want to come near him because I know that he is aloof with me since he is not answering my calls since the day that I confess my feeling. He was looking down that’s why he didn’t notice me when I sit across him.

“Is there any problem? You look sad” I ask and he lifted his head. I saw how shock he is.

“M-minho! What are you doing here?”

I shrug my shoulder and put my elbow in the table. “Having a leisure time. How about you?”

“Arhm..” his eyes look confuse and I know that he’s trying so hard not to look in my eyes.

“I saw you with your boyfriend. Did you guys fought.”

“Y-yes.”

“Is he coming back?”

“No.”

“What kind of boyfriend is he, leaving you alone here?”

“W-we, we broke up.”

After hearing those magical words I feel like I am flying in the sky. They broke up, so meaning there might be a possibility that I can have Taemin, right? I look at him and he is still not looking at me. “Why?”

“Because of you.”

“Me?”

“Yes. You”

“Why me.”

“Because..” he pause and look at me in the eyes as if asking me if he can say the reason..

“Because?”

“I, starts to feel weird when I am thinking of you. Even when I am with him, you’re the one that I am thinking. I can’t sleep at night because of you. My days will not be completed without me thinking of you. Because I think I fell in love with you.” He confess without mercy in my happy heart.

“Taemin?” I reach his hands and I feel it trembling. “Are you telling the truth? You’re not joking right?”

“Do I look like I am joking?”

“So that means you—you like me too?”

He put his head down and I know he is blushing. Then he nodded his head and I feel like I am now in the clouds.

 

Taemin POV

I nodded my head in Minho’s question. This is so weird, I just broke up with Kai and now I am confessing my feelings to Minho. I am so bad. He hold my hand tightly and pull me closer to him, table was still between us.

“I am so happy Taemin that you feel that the same way too. I am not going to ask you to date me for now because I know that you have to adjust yourself after your break-up with Kai. But I want you to be my boyfriend Taemin, not but maybe tomorrow.” I look at him and I saw his beautiful smile.

I smile at him too. That’s a great idea, it will be bad if Kai finds out I started dating someone right after we broke up.

 

That night we leave the bar together. Minho sent me home and when we already infront of my house he pull me in his arms and hug me tightly.

“Thank you Taemin, thank you for making me feel so alive knowing that you we have the same feeling for each other.”

I response to the hug and buried my face in his neck, he smells nice. “I like you Minho.” My lips mumble.

“I like you too.”

I feel a sudden déjà vu, its look like this scene already happen before. It’s in my head but it’s kind of blurred. I just ignore what I am thinking and just focus to the man who is holding me. He slightly shove me while holding me in my shoulder.

“I have to go now. Go inside and take a rest.”

I nodded my head and before I turn around I tip toe and kiss his lips. “Goodnight.” After that I run inside my house because I am so embarrass. I close my door and lean my back in there.

“I LOVE YOU LEE TAEMIN!” I heard Minho shouted.

I cover my mouth to control my laugh but my face can’t stop blushing.

“Me too Minho.” I mumble before I walk to my bedroom and get ready to sleep and dream about Minho.

 

 

 

Se Kyung POV

I was in my room infront of my mirror as I watch Taemin hug Minho. I smirk in the situation. I know that Taemin is thinking about something like déjà vu. Of course, those things already happen just before you took my brother’s life. You kill him. And it took me a while to find him again in that world.

“Enjoy your time Taemin, while it last. Because I am going to make you suffer to the extent that you wish you were dead. You and you’re Brother Key. Just wait.” I take a sip in my drink.

 

Key POV

 

I watch Taemin and Minho hugging and it breaks my heart knowing that I am going to hurt my little brother. But I have to, the lives the angels here in the Kingdom is more important. I know that he will going to understand me because I know that this place is important to him too.

I look away from my mirror and grab the small bottle.

“Just a little more time. Everything will be back to normal.” I said as I put the bottle in my chest and smile.

 

 

Jonghyun POV

I slowly open the door of Key’s room and saw that smile in his face. The smile that always melt my heart. I am so happy that he is smiling again. And what makes me happier is that I help him to put that smile in his face again.

Then I realize that I have to cherish this moments as long as it last because in the end, I can’t stay in his side. In the end the only thing that I have done is to save this Kingdom. But that’s okay, it’s for him. It is for my love.

“Jong? You’re there?” I heard him calling me.

“I walk inside and smile at him. “Everything is now prepared.”

“Thank you. We have to go now.”

 

 

Taemin Dream

I was walking in a beautiful garden. The flowers are so wonderful. There is a bed of roses everywhere. How I wish that Minho is with me. Then after wishing that, Minho came and hug me in the back.

“I have been waiting for you here.” He said when I look around.

“Waiting for me? Why?”

He didn’t answer but look me in the eyes thoroughly. The he hug me again. So tight that it’s hard for me to breath. Then suddenly the place starts to get dark.

“I miss you Taemin and I love you so much.” I heard Minho said and what makes me wonder is why is he crying.

I hug him and I felt that his back is wet. Is he sweating in this cold weather? I look at my hands and was horror when I saw blood.

“MINHO!! YOU’RE BLEEDING!!” I said and tried to break away from the hug but he is not letting me go. “Minho, I have to bring you to the doctor.” I starts to panic since I feel that Minho start so sway in my arms.

Then I look at his back again and now I found an arrow that is darted there. I look in front of me and was shock to see the other me. He was holding a bow and was crying.

“It’s us who killed him.” He mumble before the darkness eat him.

I want to say something but Minho fell in the ground.

“Minho.” I called him but he is not answer, I feel his pulse but it is not beating. “NO!!NO!!!”

 

“NO!!!” I almost jump in my bed. It’s was just a nightmare.

I look around my room and was surprise to see my window is open. I get off my bed to close it when someone talk behind me.

“Taemin.”

I look around and saw him…..

 

 

 

so guys what you think??

it's it okay for me to start their tragic love story or write one more chapter to show some sweetness??~_~

please tell me and I will do what you guys want..

 

thank you again for reading this story^_^