Day-1

Baby Don't Cry

One beautiful morning, in weekend. Sehun ask Woori to go out with him.

“Woori-ahh…” called Sehun from outside Woori’s house. Woori had just an ordinary house. Her mother gave it to her because she doesn’t want to stay in village with them.

Woori’s parents was divorced. That’s why, Woori did not want to stay with her mother. They divorce because her mother was cheating on her father. Woori was disappointed with her mother.

-FLASHBACK-

“Woori! Don’t you dare leave me!” Mrs. Han was very angry with her daughter.

“do I care?” Woori took her beg pack and leave her mother inside.

“Woori! Don’t you ever think that I’ll give income for you… I’ll not gonna felt sorry for you.” Mrs. Han warned her.

Woori just sigh and leave her mother alone. ‘I will not ever show my shadow in this home forever!’

-END FLASHBACK-

“WOORI!!!” Sehun scream Woori’s name again while knock the door.. ‘dom.. dom.. domm..’

Woori instantly wake up and walked to the door.

“what do you want?” speak her while open the door. Sehun was shock.

“I thought you’re awake already.” Sehun said to her.

“yeahh.. but, I just sleep again after I’ve got nothing to do for today. Ohh.. by the way, come in.” Woori ask him to come in.

“erm.. okay.. but, have you take a shower yet?” ask Sehun.. ‘what I have just ask her?’

“cool question.” Woori gave him a wink. Then, she just left him alone..

Woori take a shower. Then she wear an ordinary striking shirt.

 Woori go out from her room and go meet Sehun.

“woots.. I’m done.” Woori said it while sit beside Sehun at the sofa. Sehun take a look at Woori from upper to lower.

“what are you looking at?” Woori ask him as he finish look at her and nodded his head. ‘what those mean is?’

Sehun, who’s reading magazine turn his head and look at Woori.

“mwoyaa?” ask Woori while try to turn Sehun head to another way.

“okay, its done. Let’s go.” Sehun finally speak and stand.

“go where?” ask Woori.

“some beautiful place with a beautiful morning.” Woori a little curious, but she was just follow him. Because Woori know how kind of Sehun are. They were really close.

As all of the student at school really jealous to how close they are.

“Woori-ahh.. do you bring your money?” Sehun asked.

“of cause… wae?” Woori ask him curiously.

“I didn’t bring my money..” a little sobbed from Sehun. Woori just look at him and sigh.

“can you pay it for me first, then, I will pay it for you later.” Sehun said it while making a cute face.

“aishh…” Woori rub her head slowly.

“please…” Sehun begging her.

“okay…” Woori just agree as she doesn’t want to take a long thinking. Then, Sehun hug her tighly…

“yahhh! Let me go..” Woori said at him while push him away.

“Woori-ahh.. saranghae…” said Sehun while he doesn’t want to let Woori’s body go.

“yahhhhh! Stop it, bastard.” Woori push him again.

“okay… I’ll let you go.” Sudden, he let Woori go. While that, Woori doesn’t whine him already. But she just stiff herself. Sehun a little curious.

‘What do Woori looking at?’ Sehun try to stand beside her and he look up into her eyes and follow them. But, Sehun doesn’t see anything.

“what are you looking at?” ask Sehun while shake Woori’s body. Woori suddenly shock.

“nae?” Woori make her blur face.

Sehun just sigh.

“erghh.. lets go.” Sehun start to pull Woori’s hand to make her follow him.

“yahhh… slowly..” Woori warn him.

“okay…”

After they take walked and take a bus about 6 hours… they finally arrive at the circus funfair.

“erk? Its evening already. Why did you bring me here?” Woori ask Sehun.

“ermm.. I don’t know, but I think I want to ride the ferris wheel.” Sehun answered her.

“did you know this place were really far from Seoul?” Woori ask him again.

Sehun was nodded. “yeahh.. of cause I know.”

“but why?” she ask him for a third time.

“cause I want to ride tha ferris wheel.” Sehun’s answer was the same. Woori sigh.

“you know what, I think, I want to go home now.” Woori told him like a little angry. She doesn’t accept Sehun’s answer. As she know, there’s a lot of Ferris Wheel in Seoul. But why did Sehun brought her to Busan with just want to ride that stupid little things?

“Woori-ahh.. please… I want to ride it. At least, just once. Okay?” Sehun begging her.

“by the way, its late already.” Sehun beg her again and again. 


Okay, its all for chapter one. Hahaha, its longer right? But, I think It was like an bored story…

I will make it cool with another chapter :D

Just wait and see my readers… :)