Saving My Oppa

Saving Oppa!

 - Babe, I'm on my way! :) -  

 
  You reread the message that Yongguk sent to you about an hour ago. Your mind was going crazy as you pace back and forth in the living room. You were never this worried and it made you felt uneasy. Of course he can take care of himself but you didn't want him coming to you all bloody and bruised up like the last time he did. 
 
 
  "I can't just stay here, only way to find out is to find him. "  You wore the black ballerina studded flats that he bought. It's simple but matches the knee length dress you were currently wearing.  
 
 
  You hoped that his late appearance was not the cause from a gang fight. The fact that he was in a gang didn't bother you because the real Yongguk was different.  It was dark and quiet and the only source of light was the moon and a few light streets. You hissed as cold wind brush pass your body. How am I suppose to find him? You thought silently. 
 
 
  Right when you turn to the left, you saw a group fight. You might get yourself into trouble but you were determine. Maybe he was there. "Here goes nothing" you slowly  crept toward them. None of them actually notice your existence.   
 
 
"Can we settle this another day?" A deep voice said that made you alert. You bit your lip and stand on your toes to get a better view.  "Oppa...." You said without thinking.  All eyes were on you now. **  "Hyung, there's a pretty lady here. What should we do about her?" One of them smirk and twirl his finger on your hair.  You slap his hand away.  This is not good. 
 
 
 The so called 'hyung' strode his way toward you. You saw Yongguk struggled between two man. You gulped and met eyes with the man that suppose to be the gang leader. You didn't see his face though. 
 
 
  "Let him go!" You shout at him and Yongguk eyes widen. "Just go home, this is none of your business, girl" He walk back to Yongguk and hold him by the collar. "Where were we?" This guy was a big head and you hate it to the core.  If only you saw that face of his.
 
 
   You were standing behind him, no sign of nervous was shown on your face at that moment. All you want to do is kick him and you did.  You waited for the response and he turned around, hand still on Yongguk.  "I told you to-"  he stops and your eyes expand. This was unexpected  at all. 
 
 
   "Dongsaeng?" He was too familiar for my eyes. Way too familiar if I may add.  "What are you doing here? Go home, Oppa will be back after finishing this blonde guy." I rolled my eyes.  "Jaehyo oppa, that 'blonde guy' happens to be my boyfriend. Would you mind letting him go?" The look on his face sure was priceless.  Yongguk  had a shocked expression too, I bet he was confused as the others are. 
 
 
  "Dongsaeng, you're dating this blonde?  I think you got the wrong blonde. Wasn't it L.Joe the other time I checked." You gape and  quickly shook your head when Yongguk glared at you. "L.Joe was just a friend. Come on oppa don't be a kid and let him go, you are practically choking him."  You tried prying off his hand but he was being really stubborn just like you. 
 
 
  "Did he force you to go out with him, dongsaeng? He's not what you think he is." Gosh! This is going nowhere. "Oppa..." You started off.
 
 
" Today was suppose to be a celebration for the both of us and you just had to ruined it.  I waited for Yongguk to come pick me up but he never showed and so I start my journey on finding him and here I am telling my brother to stop his childish acts." You ended with a  sigh. 
 
 
  The night was chilly and it seemed that our dinner date had to be postponed.  Jaehyo had an unreadable face and his hand finally broke off after hearing your confession. 
 
 
   "We'll, since we are done, I'm going to take her out for a bit" Yongguk finally voiced after awhile and not forgetting his gummy smile. You happily took his hand and wanted to stay mad at Jaehyo. The two of you were about to escape the unexpected meeting when Jaehyo called " Since my sister loved you so much I'm going to start anew with you Yongguk" 
 
 
    You smiled at Jaehyo and tug onto Yongguk hand.  "Thank you Jaehyo oppa! The house is all yours because we are living together now. Annyeong!!" You quickly made a run with Yongguk before your protective oppa catches you.
 
--------------------
Tell what you think about this oneshot. 
Comments are loved!!!! ^_^