Cherry Blossom

My Heart

 

The next day as usual you went to park and reading book . Suddenly someone takes your book. You take a look and it was Baekhyun you quickly greet him.
 
You: Annyeoghaseyo Baekhyun-sshi (Bow)
 
Baekhyun: Nae… Annyeonghaseyo _____-shhi. (Bow)
 
You: We met again. What a coincidence. Haha
 
Baekhyun: Haha. Nae _____-sshi I want to tell you something.
 
You: What’s that? 
 
Baekhyun: Actually I already know you before. Not all about you but I know you will went to this park every evening and sits here on this bench. Maybe you don’t notice me but I always here watching you. Haha 
 
You: (Shocked) Really? I don’t even notice that.. Mianhae. 
Baekhyun-sshi
 
Baekhyun: It’s okay. I’m glad I could talk to you. 
 
You: Me too. Thanks for being my friends. Baekhyun-shi
 
Baekhyun: By the way what did you really likes about this place?
 
You: I really like Cherry blossom here. I love when its petal falling on me. It makes me feels alive. It’s like a therapy.
 
Baekhyun: Therapy? Sounds like you were sick. Haha 
 
You: (*I’m really sick Baekhyun-sshi. But I think this is not a right time to tell you) nae… Its comfort me.
 
Baekhyun: ____-sshi, let’s go to the lake.
 
You: Lake? Where?
 
Baekhyun: It’s near this park. You don’t know?
 
You: I don’t know about that. Haha. Pabo me! 
 
Baekhyun: Don’t say like that you are not pabo. Come with me. I will show you. (Stand up and holds your hand)
 
You: (Startled) Nae. Let’s go. 
 
You and Baekhyun then walked to the lake. You still shocked that Baekhyun holds your hand but you just let him. It’s feels good. Haha. Both of you arrive there and you can see the lake. The Lake looks beautiful and calm. Then, you and Baekhyun sit under Cherry blossom tree and facing the lake. 
 
Baekhyun: Do you know that this is the best place ever.
 
You: I don't know. But now i know… haha. lol
 
Baekhyun: I always come here when I have problems. 
 
You: Really? So, do you have any problems right now? You can share with me. 
 
Baekhyun: Haha. So far I don’t have any problems. I just wanna introduce you to someone.
 
You: Who? 
 
Baekhyun: Exotic. I introduce you to exotic (Showing somewhere to you)
 
You: Where? I can’t see it. (Search for “Excotic”. But you just saw Cherry blossom tree there)
 
Baekhyun: There its beside you. That Cherry blossom tree.
 
You: (Burst into laughter) Hahaha So, that’s “exotic” thing is Cherry blossom tree? Aigoo… Baekhyun-sshi you are so funny. 
 
Baekhyun: Waeyo? Even its a tree I assume it as a living thing. 
 
You: okay. So you named it as Exotic. Such a great name! Annyeong Exotic. How are you? (Waved at excotic)
 
Baekhyun: Haha. Now you are just like me. I talked a lot with exotic.
 
You: Really? I’m curious what you both talking about. Haha By the way, exotic is girl or boy?
 
Baekhyun: (Laughed) I don’t know either. Just assumes it as a “girl”
 
You: Ok then. Erm… why did you bring me here Baekhyun-sshi?
 
Baekhyun: Er… I promised to exotic that when I… err.. Ah, forget about it. 
 
You: (Hit his arm lightly) Waeyo? Finish your words. Baekhyun-sshi.
 
Baekhyun: (Ignored you) Ah, the weather is so nice! (Lay on the grass)
 
You: (Look at the sky) what nice? Its looks like going to rain.
 
Baekhyun: (Pull your hand) You must lay too. Here. (Show his right arms to you)
 
You slowly lay on the grass and your head was on Baekhyun’s right arms. 
 
Baekhyun: You said you like cherry blossom’s petal falling on you right?
 
You: Nae… Neomu joha
 
Baekhyun: Exotic my dear please show your beauties (Whistle)
 
Suddenly there’s a lot of Cherry blossom’s petal falling on you. It was so beautiful.
 
You: Whoaa… Daebak. How did you do that? 
 
Baekhyun: Sshh. It’s secret. Close your eyes _____-sshii. You must enjoy this moment.
 
You then close your eyes and Baekhyun did a same thing too. At that time you can feel Cherry blossom’s petal were falling on your face and your body. You can smell its scent. Thank you Exotic-sshi. I really enjoy this moment.