II

Click Clack
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The three week or so flew by too quickly for Minhye, yet she couldn't say she disliked it. Everyday was a dream for her, but most days were the same. He would ignore her every day, wouldn't even look at her during classes and wouldn't talk to her for days at a time. But that didn't stop her from falling more in love with him everyday.

She sighed dreamily into her palm and looked forward at her teacher in the front of the classroom. She would send occasional glances to her dark haired boyfriend- who insisted they kept their relationship secret so that no one would hurt her- and let out another sigh. She didn't notice the constant set of eyes that were watching her the whole time, snickering at the girls foolishness. Hoya, the owner of the eyes, rubbed his bottom lip and smirked. Woohyun looked at him from across the room and Hoya winked at him, as if to signal that their plan was working.

The many times Woohyun had told Minhye that their relationship was secret was a lie, everyone knew. They all knew that Woohyun was just playing Minhye, messing around with her due to a bet made by the Infinite members. Woohyun, of course, didn't want to look like a wuss by not going through with it, so he ended up asking the poor girl out.

Minhye was oblivious, obviously. Since she has pretty much no friends and the fact that people are reluctant to talk to her, she was never informed that her relationship was fake. Quite sad, right? Minhye isn't that bright, either. Sure her grades were one of the best in school, coming in at number 3, but her ability was cut short after academics. She hides behind unstyled hair and glasses. She was, well, a nerd. Her style wasn't that great either, with plain dresses that go to her knees and a pair of flats or Converse, it was just basic.

Besides her dear Woohyun, her father comes in second in her most important people. Then came her only cousin Bang Minsoo, who she hasn't seen in over a year. Occasionally, she would get phone calls and letters from him to keep them updated on his whereabouts and status, but other then that there was nothing. So there was three people who she called her friends, two being related to her and one being someone who was just using her.

Despite Minhyes small amount of money she gets, she had spent it all on her boyfriend. Clothes, cologne, food. Anything he wants, she gets it for him. She clings to his arm with a huge grin, only to be pushed away once people are around. He comes into their bakery with his friends and takes anything, with Minhye telling him he doesn't have to pay. Her father gives him a stink eye, but doesn't say anything as Minhye whines to him that he means everything to her. Her father shakes his head and ignores the great and mighty Woohyun.

Minhye would wait for hours for dates he had set up for them, until he would text her that

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter