Queenkas

My Little Rubber Ducky

Queenkas

 

- Crystal Pov -

"Crystal?"

When I looked up, I saw where that familiar voice comes from.

"Look at this ! She is already all over the new student"

"She acctually thinks she's got a chance with a guy like him?"

"You're such a piece of garbage"

It's YoonA and her gang again. They are the school's Queenkas. YoonA, Jessica, Hara, Gyuri and Hyuna. They totaly hate my guts. They are schools biggest bullies. Me being their number one favorite target. My first day at this school, they put a hole garbage can in my locker.I don't even know how they manage to open it. They hate me, just because I am different and they say i am not like girls are supposed to be. I don't get how that could be an excuse to bully me, but I guess not all bullies have ar reason to bully someone. After that incident, Jiminnie forced me to tell the principal. I didn't really want to, cause I didn't want to look weak. But finaly, I did. But it just got worst.

 

YoonA is the principal's daughter.

 

After that incident, I got detention, because somehow, i was "lying". The principal didn't believe me, he said that I was lying that YoonA put garbage in my locker. He even said that YoonA was very sweet and kind hearted. To him she is an angel.

What a daddy's girl.

 

When I suddenly realised that I was still on top of Taehyung i got up and bowed 90°.

"I am so sorry, I didn't mean to bump into you an--" She got cut by Hara.

"Oh come on ! We know you meant it !"

YoonA suddenly raised her hand to slap me.

Crystal quickly blocked YoonA's hand while grabing it.

"What do you think you're doing?" Said Jessica.

I looked at her then at YoonA while still holding onto her wrist. Suddenly my determined look turned expressionless.

I simply looked down and released her wrist, therefor, letting her slap me.

 

- Taehyung Pov -

I was walking towards the cafeteria with my new friends. They told me girls will go head over heels for me. I am not THAT handsome... am I ?

Then I heard footsteps, and saw a guy running with a...Big Bang cap? Why was he gigling like that? What was he running from? 

"Come back here J-hope !!!" It was a girl's voice. The guy's name is J-hope? That's cool.

There is the girl running after him...she needs to be careful, cause the floor looks awfully shiny, like it just got mopped...wait did she just slip? --AND SHE IS FALLING ON ME !

.....

Oww, my head!

I held my head, massaging it from the pain and tried to got up, bet then,

I felt something heavy on me : the girl that was chasing that guy fell on me.

*I hope she's ok*

I couldn't see who it was, since her hair was all over her face.

"Yo Taehyung! I told you chicks will be running at you! And you got yourself a hot one~!" Said one of my new friends, Kim Jongin.

She looked up, blowing the hair of her face. Damn, she is really beautiful. Her lips were almost touching mine. Those beautiful cherry lips.

*Wait! What am I thinking!?!? What is wrong with you Taehyung?!?!?*

Our eyes met and she blushed.

Oh god she's cute.

"Crystal?"

I looked up around me and saw a bunched of, what seemed like, Queenkas. They seemed to be talking to the girl on me. Oh, so her name was Crystal...

"Look at this ! She is already all over the new student"

*What?....a ?*

"She acctually thinks she's got a chance with a guy like him?"

"You're such a piece of garbage"

Yup...they are definetly Queenkas. But why are they calling her a piece of garbage? Were they really talking about Crystal? But she is so beautiful!

She then stood up and bowed at me 90°.

"I am so sorry, I didn't mean to bump into you an--" She got cut by one of the Queenkas.

"Oh come on ! We know you meant it !"

Why are they so mean to her? It was just an accident! It's not her fault the floor was so slipery!

A girl, what seems to be the leader, was going to slap her. But Crystal stoped her.

"What do you think you're doing?" Said another girl.

Crystal then looked down and released the girl's wrist. The leader raised her hand again and Crystal got slaped. She slaped her! What the hell?!?! How could she do that?!

I was about to go see if she was ok and tell that Queenka, what she was doing wasn't right. But then she pushed Crystal. She fell on the ground and oddly, she didn't seemed to get mad. She showed no expression.

The J-hope guy appeared running to her with an appologic look on his face putting the cap on her head. 

"Come on guys, we are late for class" Said one of my friends, Park Chanyeol.

I went away with the guys, stealing a glance of her again, I payed attention to every single details one her face. She turned her head to me and i saw her beautiful sparkling eyes.

She then smiled at me.

 

Why is my heart beating so fast?

 

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Hey~~~ How are you guys doing ? I did like I promised : I did the secound update today !

Second chapter is here !! Hope you like it !

Do you guys like how Taehyung and Crystal met ?

Is Taehyung starting to like Crystal ???

To know the rest, stay with me ;P

Love you ~<3