Chapter2: Live in the Kwon Mansion

I have made you a place in my heart

“Omma, Can I come in?” Jiyong knocked at the door.

“Yea. Honey” Mrs.Kwon smiled at his son.

“Omma, Can you let Dara live in our house?” Jiyong asked.

“Why? I already planned to put Dara live in school dorm. You know your school dorm is pretty nice. Seoul High is the top school in the city.” Her mom said.

“But I want Dara to stay in here. She is my bestfriend since we were kid. I am very sorry about her parents. Her aunt and aunty were living in Jeju. She only has us as a family. Please~ Omma” Jiyong aeygo at her mom.

“Pleaseeeee…Omma. At least give her a try, ok?” jiyong asked.

Mrs. Kwon thought for a second. She nodded.

“Woohoo! Omma you are the best.” Jiyong kissed her mom’s cheek.

“Thank you Omma!” he stormed off the room.

The Kwon Mansion (Photo source: Google)

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

One week Passed. Dara had settled down in the Kwon Mansion. In front of her bestfriend Jiyong, she would try the best to hold her tear. But sometimes at night, she would cry silently under the blanket. She just missed her parents so much.

Seunghyun was doing the garden work at the backyard. 

“Oppa” Dara called

“Hey, Dara” Seunghyun came to tap her head.

She smiled back to him. “How are you?” He asked

“Fine, what are you doing?” Dara said. She crouched down next to Seunghyun.

“The Roses are nice.” Dara praised.

“Do you know the meaning of Green Rose?” He asked. Dara shook her head.

“It means vitality. Like you, Dara. You are the strongest girl I ever met.” Seunghyun said to her.

She smiled. “What about this one?” pointed at the Lavender Rose.

“Charming.”

“You meant me, right? Haha! I know it.” Dara smiled with her charming spirit.

“Anniyo . I didn’t say that.” He shook her head. Dara pouted. He laughed at her childish expression.

Seunghyun the water pipe and started splashing toward Dara.

“Yah. Oppa! Waeyo… Stop” She ran and seunghyun just ran following her.

Dara had not been laughed since her parents passed away. Her smile is the most gorgeous thing to Seunghyun.

Seunghyun’s dad worked as a chauffeur in the Kwon. His appa and him lived in the Mansion since seunghyun’s mom ran away because of she left large debt to the family. The gang came to their house and smashed everything. Seunghyun was scared and also angry with a irresponsible Mom. The Kwon took them in the house.

 

Flashback

“Omo, you are injuried. Oppa.” Dara worried at the boy who sat under the tree. His knee was bleeding because he fell down from the tree.

“Gwenchana” Seunghyun coldly said and he pushed Dara’s hand away.

“No. You’are not!’ Dara said stubbornly. She took out her hello kitty handkerichef from her pocket. She wiped away the blood on his knee. Then she tried to tie the handkerichef around Seunghyun’s knee.

“No. Your handkerchief is so girly. Take it back.” He pushed her away.

“Who cares you have a hello kitty handkerchief or not? I just know if you don’t listen to me, you will get a scar on your knee. Girls don’t like guy have scars in their body.” She said innocently.

“Pshhhhh.” He looked away.

“Let’s go, Oppa.” She carried his arm to help seunghyun get up. “What’s your name, Oppa?”

“You don’t need to know.” He coldly said.

“Anyohaseyo. I’m Dara-si mida. Nice to meet you.” Dara greeted.

“Choi Seunghyun” He said it in a very low voice.

 

Dara would always go to look for Seunghyun when her parents took her to the Kwon Mansion. The first month after they met, Seunghyun was always acting very cool to Dara, or maybe to everyone as well. But later, he found out this girl was so special to him. She was the only girl who cares for him and tells him funny stuffs to bring up his mood though he tried to push her away for the first couple times.

Flashback ended.

 

Mrs. Kwon and her friends were having a tea party in the garden. (That’s how wealthy women do when they hang out,right? I guess. Haha!)

Mrs. Kwon heard there were people laughing on the other side of the yard. She went to see who dare to distract her tea party in a such nice afternoon.

“Omo” Dara surprisedly covered with her little hands, because Seunghyun just splash the water in Mrs.Kwon’s clothes.

Mrs Kwon looked angry. She scolded at Seunghyun, “What are you guys doing here?”

“I’m sorry. Mrs. Kwon.” Dara bowed and apologize sincerely.

She came to wipe away the water on Mrs. Kwon’s clothes with her sleeves. Seunghyun just stood there quietly.

“Go inside. Kid.” She ordered. They bowed.

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

“Yah, Jugulle (You wanna die)?” Dara said sarcastically.

“Anniyo, I thought we had fun.” Seunghyun said.

“But we almost got ourselves into trouble.”

“So? At least I saw you smiled again. That’s what I want.” Seunghyun looked at her. Dara looked away and she didn’t know that she was blushing.

“Hurry up and go change. Otherwise, you will get sick, little one.” He ordered.

“You too. Oppa” She sticked out her tongue.  

 

‘Yah! Where did you go? Daraaaaaaaaa….” Jiyong walked down the staire.

“Omo. How did you get wet?” he asked

“cuz it’s rainnng outside.” She shrugged her shoulder

“Really? But I was planning to take you out tho” he thought, but then he looked out at the window.

“Anniyo, Yah! Yah!” he followed Dara to her bedroom.

“Waeyo? I need to change, Are you gonna just stand here and watching me change?” Dara said while jiyong leaned at the door outside.

“If you want, I don’t care.” He joked.

“Yah!”

“Okay okay, Go change. I’m going to take you somewhere.” Jiyong said.

“Where?”

“I’ll tell you when you done.” He closed the door.

‘Chincha, aish…” Dara mumbled.

 

I'm so excited about writing this story. 

*So stay tuned for the next chapter...*

plz comments and subscribe. Thank you!! 

I would LIKE to see what you guys comments below.

Thank you again for viewing my story.