[9] Luhan!?

It Must Be Fate

A/N: You guys like my cliffhangers? ;w; A little "cling" noise was made and I gasped, and he smiled. I looked at him and the necklace then him again. "What was your name again?" I was listening to what the teacher was saying but wasn't really paying attention at the same time. "Luhan." My eyes widened. "Luhan..? Wait did I hear you right?" He nodded.

"Luhan the one who gave me this bunny and who I gave that necklace too?" I said really fast trying not to cry again because he was nodding the whole time I said that. I couldn't believe it, the person who only understood me and didn't think I was weird when I was younger and the only one who comforted me when I was getting bullied by other people also.. the one I had to leave because of our mothers argument a few years ago is right here in front of me by my side again. I tackled hug him making him almost falling back and cried into his shoulder.

"I can't believe it's you! I mean I did but I thought it was too good to be true!" He laughed while also crying a bit hugging me back. "Haha, you got prettier than I thought." I stopped hugging him and glared at him. "Why you take stuff so serious!" He pinched my cheeks. I slapped his hand away. He loved my reactions when he would tease me so he teased a bit more. "Ouch girl, you grew stronger too, did you grow tougher too? You would always cuddle with me when there's thunderstorms." He laughed rubbing his hand. I pouted and turned my back towards him crossing my arms. "Hmph! I'm not scared anymore okay! Stop bullying me around." He tugged my shoulder trying to turn me around, then I finally turned around. "What do you want!" "Hey I was kidding Eun." He hugged me patting my head. "I know, so was I."

He stopped and smiled at me. I got lost into his face it was just so handsome. He noticed me staring and stopped smiling. "Is something on my face?" "Huh? Oh no! Sorry." I blushed and turned my head. He opened his eyes widely and started smiling and laughing while pointing at me. "Waah! I never saw you blush how cute!" I covered my face. "Shut up! I'm not cute." He stopped and put on a serious face. "We need to study!" I looked at him. "Oh yeah! Oh sh- I mean oh dang it what time is it?" He looked at the watch on his wrist. "10:15 pm." I quickly started crawling over to the book. "Come on! Let's read my mom said she's picking me up at 10:30!" He smiled and came over too.