You're not dreaming (Minhyuk1)

~BTOB Scenarios~

[Main-A/N] Hey there~ Sorry if we never update for a loooong time! Really sorry //bows 90°// We are very busy with school and exams are coming and this means that we will be on semi-hiatus. But we will fulfil your requests once exam finished! As for Btobtuxedo45, we will update tonight...REALLY SORRY if there are no colours or bold or italic, im rushing now SOO ENJOY :) Sorry I made a bit of confusion. Did i? Yeah, i did! HAHA OMG NO MORE IDEAS SORRY IF ITS NOT NICE. I DONT HAVE IDEAS :(((

_____________________________________________________________________________________________

You came back from home and straight away ran inside your room, smiling. Today IS a very awesome day for you. You opened your bag and poured out the content inside slowly.

"Hmm, where should I put my poster?"you asked yourself. You tried to find a suitable place to put it but you can't seem to find a space. Your room is very small. "I guess I will have to put my mini poster then!"you beamed and smiled widely once you see the person on your mini poster. "Minhyuk oppa, you are really great just now!"you spoke to the poster but it said nothing.

Oh yeah, how is a poster going to answer you? You found the best place to put your poster which is on the wall at your study area. You your laptop and opened a blog that you created. Everyday, you will post something on your blog and people will comment about it and that made you feel happy.

"Today, I recieved my BtoB album and my gigantic poster! And...I recieve it during BtoB's fanmeet just now! Minhyuk oppa saw that I have one of their albums and waved and smiled at me! OMG I DIED >.< He also did heart shape to me!!! So I throw him a heart and he catched it! How can I not like Minhyuk oppa! Furthermore, I can't wait for BtoB's concert tomorrow! For those who are going, let's have fun! HWAITING!" You posted it on your blog, not forgetting to take a picture of your album and giant poster. Well, your laptop has a camera :)

After that, you went to the kitchen to cook some food for yourself as your parents went out somewhere and won't be coming home for a week. While you are cooking, the doorbell rang.

*Huh? Who might be coming here at this time of the day? It's already 10pm.* You ignored your thought and just went to open the door but o find no one there.
 
"Aish, pranksters! If you plan doing this the whole day i'm calling the corps!"you shouted maybe loud enough for the prankster to hear.
 
You shook your head and closed the door an locked it so that you will feel safe. Your eyes grew larger when you see that the stove which has flames and that you're cooking, is now turned off. "Wait, how did it turn off? When did I cook so fast? This is so creepy."you started to tremble and headed towards the staircase not bothering to eat at all. But you stopped at the first step because you heard something dropped inside your room.
 
"Who's there?" 
 
------------------------------------------------------------Meanwhile, -----------------------------------------------------------------------
I hope she's not gonna be angry with me that i sneaked in to her house. I just have to give her a letter and i'm done. Oh look! She pasted a mini poster of me on her wall! Omg, a true fan! Wait, I should be doing something- Ooh! What's this? A letter? For me? I read it and unconsciously, tears started dripping down. This fan or girl is very very sincere. I shall have to checkout on her so I opened her wardrobe. OMG all her clothes are pretty. Totally my style! Wait, focus Minhyuk! You're just leaving her a letter! What's this- Oopps! I fall down as I Accidentally tripped over a small box.
 
"Who's there?" Oh she's coming! Better hide myself! I started running towards the window.
 
"Yah! Where do you think you're going?"she shouted. She's not scared? I turned round, covering my face. "Why are you covering your face? Wait. What happened to my room?! DID YOU STEAL MY STUFF?"she shouted again. "Who exactly are you?"she walked towards me.
 
I have no choice but to reveal myself.
 
"Min-Min-Minhyuk o-o-oppa? Wha-what are you d-doing h-here?"she stammered.
 
"I'm just giving you a letter!"and with that, she fainted. I panicked so I lift her up to her bed and ran away. Oh yeah, my appreciation letter! Bye...unknown fan!
_____________________________________________________________________________________________
 
You got really nervous to face BtoB especially Minhyuk oppa, who appeared in your room. You told yourself that you were just imagining things but your heart said it was real. You just want to forget everything so you can not feel very nervous around them. 
_____________________________________________________________________________________________
 
During the concert, you realized that Minhyuk oppa keep looking at you but luckily all the fans did'nt notice it if not their stares might kill you. But you just smiled and cheered like normal fans do even though you did not want to. You even made friends there.
_____________________________________________________________________________________________
 
After the concert, there's a high-five session. At first you wanted to walk out straight away but the crowd pushed you right to the back, leaving you as the last person. "I'll just have to go with the flow~"you sighed.
 
So being the last person out, you feel unsafe. BtoB was about to leave but they noticed you so they waited for you. All of them complimented you because you're pretty. Well, you're really popular in school but you are not a queenka because you don't want to be one. You just smiled and greeted at them while bowing.
 
"Aww, so cute!" Is the only response that they could give. They giggled to with each other and high-fived you. They watched as you approached Minhyuk oppa. Your heart beats very fast as you are standing right in front of him. You high-fived him but got surprised when he interwined his wands with you as he shaked your hands and squaled. 
 
"Sounds like our hyung likes a fan already!"the other members teased Minhyuk. You blushed and wanted to go as quickly as possible but they stopped you.
 
"Hey! Want to take picture with us?"Eunkwang oppa asked and you nodded. 
 
"Let's go outside and take picture, okay?" "Yes sir!"the younger members shouted and saluted Eunkwang oppa.
 
You suddenly felt someone pushing you and saw Sungjae oppa pushing you. You just laughed. Luckily, the fans had all disappeared, thinking that BtoB leave already. You all stand outside the venue and BtoB's manager volunteered to take for you guys. 
 
"Formal shot! 1,2,3!"a snapping sound can be heard.
 
"Okay now, epic shot! 1,2,3, KIMCHI!!!"we all laughed at the manager. All of them went towards him and laughed at the epic photo. It is very epic and they started making fun of each other especially you bacuse you was pulling Minhyuk and Sungjae's oppa hair and you was smriking while their faces portraying their painfulness.
 
"Thankyou very much BtoB oppas! I enjoyed my day today and will support you all...Uhh HWAITING!"you bowed at them.
 
They thanked you for your sincere support and waved at you. You walked away and turned for the last time to see them shouting random words and waving at you. Minhyuk oppa waved too and winked. OMG STOP WINKING! "SARANGHAEYO! HWAITING! BYE!" You heard them shout at you. You shouted back and gathered all your courage. "SARANHAEYO MINHYUK OPPA! SARANGHAEYO BTOB!"you make a heart shape and throwed to them before running all the way home.
 
"Minhyuk hyung, you have the prettiest fan! I'm jealous."Ilhoon said and high-fived Hyunsik who agreed. "Hyung, did you give her too much winks? Which is why she ran away just now..."the other members burst into laughter and they did not stop until they got inside the van. "Oh yeah hyung, did you give her the 'appreciation' letter to her?"Peniel asked. "Yeah, I did!" Soon, they began their journey home back to dorm and the members keep teasing Minhyuk about you.
_____________________________________________________________________________________________
 
"WOAH! WOAH!"you shouted as soon as you wake up. "Did I just dreamed of that?"you asked youself. Yes you are dreaming. It's obvious because you just woke up. You checked the date today and oanicked.
 
"Oh gosh, did I overslept for one day? I DIDN'T GO TO THE CONCERT?!"you screamed and went to sit down at your study table. You looked up to see Minhyuk oppa's face and also a sticky note that made you shiver.
 
*You're not dreaming...Hope to see you next time at our concert! -Minhyuk & BtoB*