Answer

Be Mine, Tomboy!

You reached home with mind still thinking of him. How could DooJoon could really fall in love with you? You open the locked door with your key. The living room is so quiet. 'Maybe Ailee unnie is in the bedroom,' you thought. You walk into your shared bedroom with her after locking the door Your house is big for two of you to stay and have more than enough room if you guys want to separate. But Ailee said,  "Sharing is caring."

After knocking the door, you come in. You found Ailee on the bed with her laptop facing her. Works again you thought. "Unnie, I'm home," you greet her. "You're here finally, _______-ahh. I was so worried," she answers, smiling toward her little dongsaeng.

You put your hoodie into the cupboard and undo your hair braid before jumping onto the bed, resting your head on her back. "Unnie, do we need love? I mean from a guy," you ask for her opinion.

She paused her work for a while. "Why out of blue?" she asks, turning onto her back, forcing you to remove your head from her back. You lie beside her and shrugging. "I just have that silly thought been playing in my mind. I don't know why. It just do. I wanna get that thing clear from my mind," a lie formed.

"Well, I do think love is necessary because without love, human will extinct. For an example, if Dad didn't love Mum, you and I both, will not be here today. By any chance, did you fall for a man?" she tilts her head to you.

You silent for a few seconds before you reply, "I'm afraid if I got hurt like Chaerin always have to go through. What will happen if someday, he damned me?" you eyes fall on her face. Chaerin, a cousin of yours who is younger than Ailee but older than you, always end up crying on bed, cursing how stupid situation could be. But, she never get tired to start a new relationship.

Ailee touches her hair. "Dongsaeng, love is not a bad thing to be honest. It's a holy thing. It depends on how we take care of it. LOVE is a precious thing to be feeled and treasured."

You groan. "Moreugesso, unnie! I wanna sleep. Don't bother me," you grip on the pillow beside you and put it on your face, as a wall from the blinding lamp ray..

Ailee smiles before continue the job she's doing. "Kids..." she murmurs.

 


 

THREE MONTHS LATER... [A/N: Okay, I'm lazy. Let's just skip it, okay? hehehe.. Mianhei ^_^]

"Annyeong~" you wave at him. He waves back and drive away. You open the gate and walk into the house. "Unnie~" you greet Ailee with a warm smile who is reading a magazine with a cup of hot chocolate on the table.

She looks at you and smile teasingly. "Just come home from date? How's Doo Joon? Is he being a good namja to you? her eyes filled with teasingful look.

You roll your eyes after your sit in front of her. "We're just friend, unnie. Don't be so teasing, can you?" you scold her, as if it wasn't true, while untie your long hair. Ailee once said, she's okay with you being a tomboy but you have to keep your long hair and if you ever want to cut it, Ailee must be the one who do it. If not, she will throw away all of your boyish shirt.

"Friend?" she looks at you, "are you sure? You guys are just so sweet as a friend. Why wouldn't you accept him as your man? He is the best guy I ever met. He'll not dissapoint you," she voices out her opinion.

You stands up after pouting like a small child to her before heading toward your bedroom. 'Whatever.'

Ailee shakes her head. "That cute rascal..."

 

TOMORROW MORNING...

The coldness, the coziness of the comforter make you want to sleep even more. You pull the comforter tighter. Ailee is no longer beside you nor in the bathroom. She must be in the kitchen, cooking breakfast.

Suddenly, "Amuri saenggakhaedo maldo andwea, bad girl," your phone which you keep under the pillow ring so loud and force you to open your eyes. Your wake up and search for the gadget.

You hold the phone infront of your face and began to open your eyes. "DooJoon? Why is this little rascal call me early in the morning?" you nag before answering his call.

"Yobeoseyo?"

"Yaa, why are you calling me so early, huh?"

"_______, can we meet?"

'Meet?' you groan. You just want more sleep. "Why don't you just tell me what you want, boy?"

"Don't you remember? It's been three months since the deal we make. I want your anwer and I don't want to hear it through phone. I wanna see it slip out through your mouth. Meet me at the usual park. I'll wait there," he hang up.

You blink your eyes several time, completely wake up. Right, it's already been three months and you have to give him your answer. 'What should I do?' you get up and get ready. You wear a dress Ailee gave you last year for your birthday but you never wear it. This is your first time taking it out from the cupboard. You let your brown hair untie.

Carefully, you walk to the kitchen and backhug Ailee. "Good morning," you greet. She smelled your sweet scent and turn. "_-______," she stutters your name. "Is this for real, you? Omona! You look so gorgeous with that smile on your face. I can't believe you actually wearing the dress I gave you," she hugs you.

"Ahh, unnie," you whine. "Are you dreaming or what?" she pushes you and touches your forehead.

You shake your head. "Ani~ I decided, I'll accept Yoon DooJoon in my life and be a good girl to you and to him. Thanks for the advices all these while," you stress the girl word.

"Jinjja? Thanks God!" she hugs you again. "So, you're going to meet DooJoon now?"

"Yes. Hmm.. unnie~" you hummed. "What dear?" "Can I borrow your sandal? I just only have shoes and I don't think it will match with this dress, so urrmmm..." you hang your sentence.

She chuckles. "Arasso, dear. Just take which one you want in the cupboard. Goodluck!"

 

DOOJOON glances at his watch. "Aren't _______ going to come?" he murmurs. His right holding a bouquet of flowers. His heart thumpting like crazy because he is so nervous. What if you reject him?

You reach the park after having some meal with Ailee. You could see he is standing with his back facing you. You don't know why, you smile. When you arrive at him, you tap his shoulder. He turns and found you smiling sweetly at him.

Then, he realize you're wearing a dress. His eyes look at you in disbelief. "___-________," he also stutters your name. He hands you the bouquet of flowers.

"Thank you," you take it. "So, DooJoon, about that deal. I don't think I..." you stop, teasing him. His face looks gloomy. You chuckle inside. "I don't think I can't live without you anymore. You're my destiny," you finally said.

"It's okay. I understand if you can't live without me. I -- What??" he looks at you. "You c-can't live w-without me? Meaning to say, my confession is accepted?" he asks for sure.

You chuckles before nodding. "O, thanks God!" he brings his hands to his face. "I promise, you'll never regret this," he picks you up and swing you in the air.

You smile. You believe him. This is it.

This is happiness.

 

-------------------------------

Ayo, there! Hehehe... Sorry, taking a long time to finish. Internet is playing hide-and-seek with me. Anyway, how's is it? It's simple I know. But anyhow, I hope you enjoy. ^_^