Jealous

My Lady [ON HAITUS]

"Why have you been avioding me Min?"

"I don't want to talk to you."

"Just let me-"

"No, leave."

"Please, I'm sorry it wasn't my intention to tell you that."

"Well you should have remembered that I don't like rumors, I'd rather hear the truth from who they are about."

Min her heels and walked away leaving Ren with his head down in shame. He knew he shouldn't have said that to Min, but jealousy had to settle in at the wrong moment.

Yes, he was jealous that it was only one school day and you and Tao had become close. He used to be the one to teach you korean, who you would invite first to do homework at his house, and hangout and laugh with everytime you were bored out of your minds... He was jealous because he was replaced. He had to find a way for you to trust him now.

 

TAO

 

“Just tell me what Ren said, or whoever said, don’t you think I should know this?” What am I even saying? I never cared about anyone, not to be selfish but I’ve always liked, more like preferred, to be alone.

 

“Ok since it’s you, they said, you were an orphan, that you ran away from the chinese mob or something like that...”

 

I couldn’t help but burst out into laughter, is that what was being said about me?

 

“Why are you laughing?” Hyori said breaking me out of my moment of hysteria. Really, do I look that threatening?

 

“Its… so… funny!”

 

She started to chuckle too and soon enough we were both clutching onto our stomachs.



 

Why are we so close?

 

“How did we become good friends like this, Min?” It was the end of our first semester in high school.

 

“I really don’t know,” Min showed me that bright smile of hers as those words left .

 

“I’ll start now, stay back I don’t want you to get hurt.”

 

“I trust you, after all I know you would protect me...” She said as she walked away.

 

Min went to sit several feet away with the camera in her hands. I was going to show her what I had been practicing since I was young.

 

“Are you recording?” She gave me a thumbs up as she clumsily almost dropped the camera.

 

 

I grinned and started my routine, my wushu stick placed a foot away from my spot. I did the usual high kick and tumbled on the ground after landing, grabbing the stick forcefully. I held it up and spun it around, switching it between my hands while backing up. With a final spin to the left I ended the routine with a fierce pose, holding the stick behind me and my right hand in a tight fist as if throwing a punch. I straightened and bowed with a huge smile across my face as Min clapped and cheered.

 

“That was awesome! Wow you can destroy anybody with that!”

 

“Ha, yeah, anyone who tries to hurt you Min, they will have to go through me.” I can’t believe I am saying those words.

 

“Thanks Tao,” What was Min thanking me for?

 

“For what?” I tried to say sounding coolly yet gentle.

 

She came closer and closed the space between us as she hugged me tight around the waist as I was still holding the tall stick in my hand.

 

“For being like a brother to me,” I hesitated a bit to hug her back. I’m not very good at showing affection to others.

 

“Then I should thank you, for being like a sister to me.” I said as I slowly pushed her off, I smiled so she could see I didn’t find it weird or anything like that.

 

“Like? You don’t have sib-”

 

“Ah its getting late, I have to go back to the dorm. I’ll text you.” I hate having to rush a goodbye to her, she is different, like a sister I never had. The time will come when we’ll understand each other, but for now, it still hurts to remember the past.

 
 

Min

 
An hour later I got a text from Tao.
 
I'm at the dorm now, good night.
 
 
ok don't stay up too late practicing ^^
 
I was about to press send when my phone started to ring, it was Sehun.
 
"Hey Sehun what's up?" I asked with a yawn going through to the other side.
 
"Oh sorry you must have been sleeping I-"
 
"Just tell me what's up, why are you calling now?"
 
"Well you see um, I noticed you and Ren haven't been hanging out that much, now I have to battle between who's side to take. I don't like doing that Min."
 
"I see, but you have to understand, Sehun, Tao and I are just friends, and Ren and I are just friends."
 
"Are you sure that is your relationship with him? With Ren?"
 
"What are you trying to say?"
 
"I'm not trying to say anything, but I will say that both guys have their eye on you. And you aren't really giving them the right hint that you don't want anything, thats all I wanted to say. Just make sure you end up with the right friends Min."
 
"Sehun."
 
"Goodnight Min."
 
With that he hung up the phone. 
 
What did he mean I had to have the right friends? I can be friends with anyone, anyone I want! 
Who does he think he is telling me what to do?
 
My anger faded as I saw a new text from Tao.
 
I'm going with the guys to practice :)
 
 
Why are we so close, yet I know nothing about your past. Why is that bothering everyone?