Forever.

Love lockdown.
 
Himchan woke up in a small room, the door flew open and he saw his parents come in, slapping him across the cheek. "You " His father hissed at him, dragging him out of his bed. "Why can't you make people happy?" He kicked him again before the doorbell rang like crazy. "Who the is that? Go the to the door" He shoved his wife by her arm, she quickly reacted. Running to the door to met another man who is angry. While his father kept abusing his own son, the man ran after the noises. Leaving the female behind, himchan felt the hands that gave him more and more pain flying away and he only heard short screams and punched then. He closed his eyes and just wanted to hide, hide away and go back to sleep in the fluffy bed of his owner. He wasn't even mad for the raw he gave him. He just wanted to be back, be back but he didn't know what has happened. Why he was here, then he felt a pair of hands grab his arms and finally picking him up from the ground, the scent was  familiar, almost like holiday before he found himself tightly hold. He heard Yongguk voice and he just cuddled to the person that was holding him, quietly chanting his name. "Yongguk?" Himchan quietly asked and looked up, the sun was blinding. "Yongguk.." Himchan took a grip desperately at the others shirt. Yongguk flipped the whole house once his father said that he sold off himchan again, he was like an angry ball, a tornado that flew through the house. He sat in his black car and placed himchan next to him on the seat, himchan opened his eyes as he was wrapped up with a blanket.  He looked at Yongguk while the other drove, "Where are we going?" He asked quietly and reached a hand out to Yongguk. "Babe, you are awake, how are you feeling?" Yongguk took himchan's hand tightly, resting it between them. Himchan nodded slowly,  "Good" 
 
After Yongguk managed to throw some clothes over Himchan, they stepped out to a busy street. Himchan slightly shaked, his bottom was still sore and he felt pain in different areas of his body. He grabbed yongguks arm tightly before he managed to look up, it was an hotel. "Why are we here?" Himchan as been asking questions alot, not always he got an answer. Yongguk brought him to the top, a luxurious suite with a balcony and a great nightview. Once he found his way to the bed, he took off his shoes, watching yongguk closely putting the suitcases where the closet was. He found Yongguk's apperance cold, he reached his hands out to the restless male and pulled him on the bed. Pressing him on the bed to cuddle him atleast, himchan's days has been awful. He just wanted to get hold by yongguk again, to be loved, to hear the sweet words they once had weeks ago. The cuddle time lasted only abit. Yongguks phone rang and himchan wanted him to stop from answering but he got shoved away. "Half hour? Alright.." Yongguk got up after he hanged up, himchan pouted and watched the other getting dressed in a suit. Even so he waddled after the strong male, hugging him from behind. "I don't want to be alone.." himchan mumbled receiving a sigh from the other. "I'm sorry himchan.." He turned around and finally hugged himchan tightly and securely. "You will be safe here, I promise, no one will ever hurt you again..you are forever mine" he whispered, himchan shivered lightly before he nodded slowly. Hiding his face into the crook of yongguks neck as his hands fiddled with his shirt to straighten it up. 
 
After a few minutes of hugging, yongguk letted go to get going. He stepped down the hallways as he letted out a heavy sigh. He didn't wanted himchan to know yet that he fought with his father pretty bad. He had to worry about having a safe future now, of having a home and to try to life without his father's advice and smile. He looked down and went inside the car again, driving to a meeting. Himchan stayed at the closed door that Yongguk just went throught. He felt a sudden emptiness inside of him,  like he made a huge mess and he wasn't allowed to fix it, to clean it up. He wanted to see yongguk smile again but he can't yet, he has to make him smile again. So he hided in bed, sometimes he slept, sometimes not. Once he stood at the big window and took in the nightview of Seoul. The lights were turned off, mostly because the thousand of buidlings and highrises gave off enough light for him not to be scared. Then the door opened and he felt a pair of strong arms around him, the smell of whiskey was strong but he didn't cared one bit. "Yongguk.." he whispered and turned around, wrapping his arms around the other's thick neck and hugged him tightly to him. "Are you drunk?" Himchan asked carefully. He nodded, keeping his eyes closed as he kissed himchans ear and shoulder. His hands reaching under the others shirt, touching the warm skin and wandering his hands up. "You are so warm.." Yongguk slurred his word alittle, himchan nodded slowly. "Its all yours..." 
 
Yongguk didn't knew how long they were staying here, in eachother embrace as the city of seoul was alive.  Flooding the room with enough light to love, he craved for himchan's skin more and more. He was scared to lose him, so scared that he has bodyguards on him. So scared that he wants to lock himchan into this suite when he wasn't here. He was caught off guard when he felt a pair of soft lips against his rough ones. Even so he kissed back, holding tighter, craving for the new taste.
 
"I promise to keep you in my heart, Kim Himchan."