Chapter 4

They Don't Know About Us
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

There was a long introduction about the school and the staffs while they were on the gym. The only difference is they’re now sitting on the floor. Some of the students are already dozing off while some are talking to their classmates making some noise. They’ve been warned a few times but these students just won’t stop.

But then Soojung on the other hand is in the middle of being sleepy and bored. She has no one to talk to since she’s shy to talk to the girl at her back and Jinri is like 5 girls away from her.

“Why does she have to be so tall” She mumbled to herself and faced the principal once again who is talking and probably already saying his Ending Speech.

Soojung glanced at the guy beside her but then he was busy talking to this other guy at his back. She sighed and looked at her watch. She doesn’t know when will this Introduction is going to end.

After a few minutes they were asked to stand and a few more words from the principal are said before all of them cheered as the principal welcomed the new students and the new school year to all of them. They were asked to go to their respective classrooms and of course the students obliged. They’re following their adviser and they were asked to wait outside for he will arrange their sits. They were asked to come in one by one and she found herself sitting infront of a guy on the fifth row and she’s happy to know that beside that guy is Jinri.

“Soojung-ah! Wait I’m sorry I’m still not used calling you Krystal but still, Soojung! I think we’re meant to be cause we’re sitting near to each other!” Jinri said when she turned around and said those things to her. She laughed and nodded. Typical Jinri but she find this side of her adorable and funny at the same time.  She looks at her side and found this Guy beside her. She slowly poked him and the guy looked at her.

“Hi! I’m Soojung but you can call me Krystal” she said while smiling.

“Hi there Krystal! My name is Amber” She said while smiling back at her.

 She suddenly noticed the notebook beside her and read the name. “Amber Josephine Liu” she mumbled but it was kinda loud that Amber heard it. “I’m a girl” Amber said and shrugged. Soojung stared at her and looks at her uniform. “Then why are you wearing a guy’s uniform?” She tilted her head a bit while asking Amber. “Ah! Well I requested it. Awesome right?”  The girl beside her grins and gave her a thumbs up.  “Oh wait up stal I’ll just go there and tell something to them” Amber said and points to a girl and a guy.  But then amber cameback and nudges her “Hey, I think that guy wanted to talk to you” Amber said nodding to the guy infront of her before fully walking off to the girl and guy she pointed before.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter