Chapter 2: Across The Water, Across The Deep Blue Ocean

Lucky

When Yixing gets home after school he doesn’t hear anybody. He leads Suho up to his office which is connected to his room. The office door is right next to his bathroom’s door and the other door to enter is leading to the hallway. Yixing has all of his art and canvas in the corner of the room. He has his desk in the middle where he does most of his sketches. He has some sketches in Suho in the desk’s top right drawer.

 

Yixing has Suho corner against his desk, his lips attached to his neck. Suho has his hands wrapped tightly around his boyfriend’s neck. And his legs wrapped around Yixing’s waist. Yixing picks him up so now he is sitting on the desk, his legs pulling Yixing close.

 

Yixing has his back laying on the desk, and both of them are topless. Suho has his hands laced through his lover’s hair. Yixing is kissing him down his stomach when they hear the door open. Standing at the entrance of the door is Zitao.

 

Yixing gets off of Suho and they both put their shirts on. Suho is blushing that they got caught in that position. Yixing  ushers Zitao out of the room into the hallway. Zitao is smirking at him the whole time.

 

“Really, Tao?”

 

“I thought it was the bathroom.” Yixing rolls his eyes at that,

 

“You’ve been living with us for months, you know where the bathroom is.” Tao shrugs his shoulders and walks away.

 

***

Yifan hates being at the office later than he has to be. He feels like he is missing out on his family, its not that bad now since his boys are older but when they were toddlers he use to feel so bad about missing some of their milestones. Kyungsoo never got mad at him for that, his husband knew that he worked so hard to support them.

 

Yifan gets home around 7 PM. And dinner is already on the table. He kisses Kyungsoo on the cheek then goes to sit down at the table. Kyungsoo sits next to him. And Sehun and Yixing sits on each side of them, Zitao is sitting across from him. Yixing has this sour look on his face. Yifan knows there is something wrong with his oldest son. Yifan and Kyungsoo can feel the tension between their sons. Dinner goes by without talking.

 

***

Sehun is so pissed at Zitao. He can’t do that to Yixing. Yixing is the only one who knows about him and Zitao hooking up and if his dad ever found out, they would send Zitao back. He doesn’t want to lose Zitao.

 

Zitao has Sehun pressed up against his door. Everyone else is asleep and Sehun had snuck into Tao’s room to see him. Zitao on Sehun’s neck leaving marks. He is about to attach their lips when Sehun pushes at his chest.

 

“Zitao, I love you, and I don’t want to lose you but you need to say sorry to Yixing. He was really pissed.” Zitao just nods. And goes back to kissing Sehun.


Sehun falls asleep in his room that night. Them cuddled next to each other.