Chapter 3

Kim Myungsoo's Love Slave

 

Heejung opened the window to inhale the morning fresh air. Today, she's in a good mood but she didn't know why. Maybe something good's going to happened today. Grabbing her phone, she dailed Sehun's number.
"Sehunnie" she said in a very fresh tone.
Sehun felt butterflies were in his stomach just to hear her voice in this lovely morning. It just made his day already. Without knowing, he smiled and said back "Good morning em... noona?"
"Hahaha" Heejung giggled. "Good morning."
"Have a nice day, noona" He gave her the sweetest voice ever. Since he's not yet fully awakened, his voice is a bit husky. But he didn't notice it, till Heejung laughed.
"I bet you're still not your bed right?"
"Today is the weekend. Therefore, I want to sleep. Since I couldn't sleep as much as I want to on weekday, so yeah." 
"I see. Continue your sleeping, I won't disturb you anymore. Bye" 
"Bye~" both of them ended the call. Just when she was about to threw her phone to her bed, her phone vibrated, showing the caller ID. Her eyes widened in shoch as she saw the ID. 
"Myungsoo?" She muttered before picked it up.
"Good morning" his voice made your heart went wild. "I bet you've already known who I am. Right, gorgeous? " He emphasized the word 'gorgeous'. You gulped before answered him.
"I know." Her voice sounded nervous.
"Are you free this morning? I bet you are. Hm?" 
"I-I am. What's for?" Myungsoo was talking with her. He really talked with her. She was overwhelmed.
"Perfect. I'll pick you up. Get reading in 20 minutes and I'll be there. Bye" He kissed the phone's screen and the sound affect could be heard on heejung's side.
"What's with him?" She muttered silently after ended the call.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Did he just joke around with me?" Heejung couldn't think of any reasons that Myungsoo was being like that. Before, he'd never noticed her and had no ideas if she existed or not, but now, he even called her and ask her out. "W-wait. He asked me out? Myungsoo asked me out?" Her jaw dropped and she's become stiffen. Her lip suddenly curved in to a pleasant smile.
"I had some hope than."

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Myungsoo was standing in front of Heejung's house. He wore a white shirt and the top three buttons was opened. A simple jean with blue sneakers and a jacket which was hanged on his shoulder made him looked a millon time more gorgeous and dazzling then the way he was. The wind was blowing silently and it blew his black bangs while he was opening his black glasses, Heejung couldn't take it anymore.Without wasting more times just to peeking him, she hurried went to greet him. "Good morning" She bowed. To her surprise, myungsoo was eyeing her from her top the the buttom and slightly gaped his mouth. 
"What's wrong?" Heejung asked, fearing that he would think that her clothes were old fashioned or she didn't look good enough to be with him.
"Nothing. You just..... look perfect" he looked into Heejung's eyes with admiration. She couldn't help but blushed. Her forever crush was praising her.
"You look perfect too" she muttered, without looking at myungsoo's face.
"Let's go" Myungsoo grabbed her hand and opened the car's door for her, like a gentleman. She gladly came in. And there it went, spending a morning with myungsoo.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"What do you want to eat?" Myungsoo took a glance at Heejung.
"I'm not a food pickers. Therefore, I could eat everything." Heejung smiled.
"Okay. Two pancakes please." He gave the menu to the waiter back.
"Two pancakes. Noted. It will served in five minutes." The waiter bow and left. 
It was awkward because it's the first time foe two of them. However, myungsoo began the talk. Later on, they're not feel awkward anymore. Both of them ate the pancake peacefully. Heejung hasn't noticed that Myungsoo was staring at her for the whole time. Myungsoo smiled silently and began to eat his pancake too. 
"She's quiet interesting" He thought while drinking his water and his lip curved into a small smirk. 
"Heejung ssi?" Heejung became stiffen. How could Myungsoo knew her name?
"N-nae?" She answered and lifted her head up a bit so now she's face to face with myungsoo. Myungsoo chuckled.
"How could a 20 years old girl be that messy?" While he's muttering, he reached hia hand toward Heejung's lip, wiping the sauce on her lip. In that moment, it seemed like everything had stopped. They looked into each other's eyes deeply, ignoring all the people around. Myungsoo leaned in closer and closer, closing his eyes and getting ready. However, Heejung's back to her sense and she pushed Myungsoo lightly. Myungsoo, who realized it's just back to his sense as well. Both them are in an awkward mode again till myungsoo started
"I-"
"It's okay." Heejung smiled, and Myungsoo smiled as well.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Here's for you kid. Have a nice breakfast and visit here often" The ahjumma in tteokbokki shop handed a box of tteokbokki to who she's mentioned. "But, are you planning to eat all of these alone?" She's a bit shock.
"Em, actually, yeah" He embarrassingly rubbed his back and smiled awkwardly smiled.
"I supposed that you are going to eat this with your family or your girlfriend." His eye grew big as he heard the word 'girlfriend' and his face redden. 
"Eii ahjumma. I'm still a kid and moreover, dating is not a right choice for me right now. I need to focus on studying more. I won't date someone, but if I date that girl, I'm going to marry her."
"Tch this kiddo."

He's back to his home but his mind kept on replaying the words that the ahjumma has said before. 
"Girlfriend. Cherz" He scoffed and put the tteokbokki on the table.
"Oh Sehun you need to stop." He hit his head. ""Stop thinking about that. She's just joking." But why? When he heard that word, the one who appeared in his brain was Heejung. Why? "No. It can't be" He shook his head to clear his thought. "Heejung noona was just the first girl that I've been into, nothing special. That's it Oh Sehun. Focus focus" He breathed in and out. "I've been into her?" His eye widen.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Heejung spent the whole day with Myungsoo and she was really happy. She'd lived in her lonely life for a very long time and she rarely felt this way, this happiness. However, she found it when she was with Myungsoo. Even though she didn't know what Myungsoo was going to do or why was he doing that, she didn't care at all. When she was with Myungsoo, she felt like the world had only two of them. It's night already and Myungsoo brought her back to her home.
"Thank for your time, Myungsoo ssi. Because of you, my weekend wasn't as boring as before" Heejung let out a smile. The night's wind was blowing and it felt a bit chill. Myungsoo took of his jacket and covered her body.
"Goodnight" He leaned in close. This is the third time that she's been that close with him. Even though it's a bit uncomfortable, but it felt amazing at the same time. She closed her eye and the next thing she knew, Myungsoo's lip was landed on hers. It was a soft yet sweet kiss. He broke this kiss and smiled before walking back to his car. She waved at him and he waved back.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Days passed by, Myungsoo and Heejung hanged out a lot, which was mean that they've become closer. Infinite're also curious about it. Myungsoo, a totally player, never had an exact girlfriend for more than one day was one sticking with Heejung a lot. 
"I think he's changed" Sunggyu looked at Myungsoo from far.
"Something's fishy about it" Sungyeol stated, made Sunggyu looked at him.
"Something's fishy?"
"I knew Myungsoo very well. Too well hyung. He's not that kind of person. I'm quiet sure that that girl" He pointed at Heejung. "is not as easy as all the girls that Myungsoo'd messed up with" 
"That's right. Are you inferring that Myungsoo was having a creepy plan?" Sungyeol just nodded.

Heejung went to the rooftop. Which Myungsoo asked her to met him there. What she'd seen was, a bunch of flowers nearby and with a single note
"I had no idea since when you've become that important to me."
"Huh?" While she's wondering, a sound could be heard from far. That sound directed her toward where it was. To her surprise, a charming man was sitting there, singing a love song while playing his guitar. Her jaw dropped and she gasped in awe, seeing how talented he was. "I'd never known that you could play guitar" She stated when the song's done. He chuckled slightly before approaching her.
"Song Heejung." It's the first time that he called her full name and she felt really nervous.
"Will you be my girl?"

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

A/N: Hello Hello :) How is it so far? Give me some feedback