RIVAL

OUR STORY

-"Don't call me that. Here I go by sulli, so don't adress me as JInri ever again!" She barked.

-"Fine then, "Sulli", why did you ignore me earlier? Why did you leave home to become an actress? Why didn't you tell me?"

-"Its my life, I can do what I want. Besides why do I need to tell you, I am, after all "just another girl you know" She hissed

-"Are you really still mad about that? come o, I told you sorry so many times already. Just forget it already."

Sulli's face went dark. After a while she looked up, her eyes filled wiht hatred and walked away.

After exiting the bulding and walking a few blocks she heard more footsteps. She turned around ready to yell at Minho, but this time the onwer of the footsteps were Yuri. Hey eyes glaring at Sulli.

-"If looks could kill" Sulli thought."Annyeonghaseyo unnie. Ehat brings you here at this time..."

-"Don't get to close to Minho. I had my eyes on him first, got it?"Yuri cut her off with her ice princess glare.

Tiked off Sulli replied in a hastly way" Don't worry, I won't. For all I care i would gift wrap him and give him to you" and walked off to her aperment.

                                                                      NEXT DAY (SULLI'S SIDE)

I walk into the agencyy forcing a smile on my face while rubbing my heavy eyelids. I hadn't gotten a wink of sleep, thanks to all that had happned yesterday. As I greet everyone i hear a thud and find that our new traniee, Lee Jinki.

-"Are you ok?"

-"Huh? What? Who? Oh yes, I am fine."

-"That's good" I say after helping him up,"Well I'm buzy so I should go. Take care."

-"Mhh, I will, thankyou."

not long after warning him about it I bump into someone.

-"Sorry I wasn't paying..." no way. The one i had bumped into was none other thaan Choi Minho. Before he had a chance to speak, I walked away. After a few more paces I see Heechul oppa fighting with a girl I had never seen in the agency before.

-"Enough, I don't want to, ever. I have someone i already love!" he barked. Then turned to meet eyes with me and changed his face expression in an instant to the beautiful smile I had always loved, leaving the girl behind.

-"Just you wait" she wispred as she walked away.

-"Well sorry for bothering you oppa, I have to go now"

-"Wait before you leave, I have an important question for you. Please anwser wisely." Heechul wimpred.