ONE

A Little Bit of Hope

It has been 3 long years of me having a crush on Moon Jongup, also known as one of the kingkas in this school. But we both have been classmates since elementary school. He's always there with his friends,and those fangirls who are always after him. Who am i kidding? I don't have the brains nor the looks. I barely scraped through the year last year. Jongup. He has everything. Looks,brains, money, you name it. its really hurting to be in a one-sided crush with someone so perfect as him.

Finally the bell rang signalling its the end of school. Oh how i dread today. Its 14th of February. Yeap, also known as Valentine's Day. I looked over to my left and right. Everyone else has their fair share of candies and chocolates given to them by their loved ones. Well me? I do have some from my friends but hey,even an average 18 year old student like me would want to be surprised right?

As i sighed deeply, i turned to walk away from my school lockers and wanting to leave the lovey-dovey students in school. "Well, why am i even waiting for something that would never happen? Obviously Jongup-sshi would never notice me. I'm just an average girl, heck i am not even pretty. He must be surrounded by his fangirls now" i mumbled to myself before i began to drag my heavy feet out of school.

"Wait up! Kim Sunhee! Stop right there" That voice. Moon Jongup. No, no it can't be him. He wouldn't know my name, would he? I shook my head as i continued walking.

"Kim Sunhee. I, i like you. Would you go out with me?" the person shouted again.

I slowly turned to look at who dared to make a sick joke to confess to me in the middle of the hallway. Students were whispering at how daring this person is to confess to me at such a crowded place.

"Jongup-sshi? Moon Jongup? What are you doing?" I questioned him as a faint blush started to appear on my cheeks.

"What am i doing? I am confessing my feelings to you. What else? I love you." He smiled as his eyes twinkled as they met my eyes.

"Is this some kind of a sick joke? How can you like me? I doubt you even know me at all" i said as i start to walk away.

"No! I know you. I have been in love with you for so long. I love the way your eyebrows furrowed whenever you concentrate on something. I love the way you laugh over the simplest jokes i made in class. I love the way you tie up your hair in the morning the moment you sit on your seat. I love the way everything happens with you. Mostly, i love that you're you all the time" he said as he walked nearer to me.

Him? My crush since elementary school has a crush on me too? Unbelievable. My face started heating up as he held both of my hands tightly. "Kim Sunhee, will you go out with me? And be my girlfriend?" Jongup asked me shyly as he looked into my eyes.

Sure. This was the guy who made me do things that i will never have thought I'd do. He makes my heart race whenever he's near. He makes me smile with his wittiness. How can i not say yes when my crush of 3 years is confessing that he has a crush on me too? This was the guy with such a perfect eyesmile.

"Eh? Y-y-yes. I would love to" I stammered as he immediately hugged me. Loud cheers was heard and even the rest of the kingkas started whistling in approval. I hugged him back, unable to hide my happiness.

"Thank you. This means so much to me. I love you Sunhee-ah" he said as he continued hugging me.

Well, everyone has to have a little bit of hope right? The crush that i used to have on the person i would never have thought would love me back is now officially my boyfriend. Nothing is impossible eh? We're both still going strong and guess what? Moon Jongup, my crush, confessed that he started crushing on me because of love at first sight.