First Date Part 1

What If You're Younger Than Me? It Doesn't Matter!

Author's POV

It's been 3 weeks since you and Jungkook are together but the both of you haven't went out together yet since the both of you were busy with school. However, Jungkook and you are going out today since it's a holiday. You laughed as you remembered your conversation with him yesterday.

Flashback

"Yobosaeyo?" you said. "Seungmi ah! It's Jungkook" "Oh oppa!! Why? Is there something wrong?" you asked as you heard him chuckle. "Nothing. I just miss you so much!! When can we see each other?" he asked. "Well we can go out tomorrow. We have no school tomorrow anyway" "Really?!" "Yes kookie oppa. I'll ask my mom ok?" you said as you heard him whisper yes on the other line which made you laugh. "Jungkookie who's that?" you heard some guy whisper on the phone. "Hyung!! I'm talking to someone ok? Get out of my room now" he said as you heard him shut the door in his room. "Who was that Kookie oppa?" "Oh that was just my hyung. No worries" he said. "Arasseo oppa. Well I'll just text you ok?" you said. "Ok jagi. Love you" he said as you laughed. "Ya why?" "Nothing. Ok love you too! I'll hung up now!" "Ok!" he said as you hunged up.

End of flashback

"Eomma!" you said as you went to the kitchen and saw her cooking something. "I'm going now ok?" you told her as she looked back and went near you. "With Jungkook right? Omo! Tell him to come here for dinner ok? I want to meet him again and talk to him ok sweetie?" she said as you nodded and kissed her cheek. "Go now, I still have to cook" she said as you nodded and started wearing your shoes. "Eomma I'll be going now!" you said as she looked back and waved. You opened the door and was surprised. "Ya!!" you shouted as your mom quickly went towards the door and laughed. Jungkook was about to knock the door when you suddenly opened the door causing you to fall back since you were surprised. "Jungkook ah! Annyeong!" your mom said. "Eomma!!" you pouted as Jungkook bowed. "Annyeonghaseyo eommoni" he said as you stood up.

"You didn't tell me that you were coming" you said as Jungkook and your mom laughed. "Jungkook ah would you like to eat dinner with us later?" your mom asked as Jungkook nodded. "Ne eommoni that would be great" he smiled as your mom nodded. "We're going to go now eommoni" he said as the both of you bowed to your mom and went out. "Take care!" your mom said as she saw you hitting Jungkook's back. "Aigoo. It reminds me of my first love" she said as she closed the door and started cooking again.

"Ya! Why didn't you tell me?" you said while playfully hitting his back. "Ya I wanted to surprise you ok? I didn't know you would be going out an hour before our meeting time" he said as you pouted. "Fine. That was really a surprise though" you laughed as he also laughed and put an arm around you. "Where are we going oppa?" "Well I kinda left my bag at home since I wanted to fetch you so is it ok if I take you to my house?" he asked as you nodded. "Is anyone in your house?" you asked as he nodded. "Well eomma and Jimin hyung might be there" he said. "Ohh.. who's Jimin?" you asked. "He's my friend who my mom likes so much" he said as you laughed. "I see. Kaja!! I wanna see oppa's house!" you said as he laughed and dragged you to the bus stop.

"Waa the bus is there!" you pointed as you and Jungkook ran to the bus. The both of you went in and sat down. The both of you were catching your breath as you leaned your head on Jungkook's shoulder. "Ya are you that tired already?" he asked as you nodded. "Ya you dragged me while running since we were outside my house" you said as he smiled and laughed. "Sorry jagi. Don't worry, you can take a rest at my home later" he said as you nodded.

"We're just gonna go and get oppa's bag right?" you asked as you looked up and saw Jungkook nodded. "Well my mom might be talking to you so I'm not sure if we can leave really early. Probably Jimin hyung too" he sighed as you laughed. "Don't worry oppa. It's fine" you smiled as he patted your head.

After 15 minutes, the both of you went out of the bus and started walking to Jungkook's house. Actually, you were nervous to meet Jungkook's mom since you haven't seen her in your school or anywhere. Even Jungkook's friend, Jimin. You sighed as your nervousness slowly went away because Jungkook held your hand. "We're here, you ready?" he asked as you laughed and nodded. Jungkook opened the door and went inside with you following behind.

"Eomma! I'm home!" he said as the both of you took off your shoes. "Jungkook ah! I thought you were-" Jungkook's mom said as she looked at you. "Omona! Is this Seungmi?!" she said as you immediately went forward and bowed. "Annyeonghashimnika Seungmi imnida" you said as his mom bowed. "Aigoo isn't she a beautiful and adorable child?" she said as she pinched your cheeks which caused Jungkook to laugh. You sneakily kicked Jungkook's leg as he glared at you. "Come in!" Jungkook's mom said as the both of you sat on the sofa. "Eomma, where's Jimin hyung?" Jungkook asked. "Jungkook ah!" Jimin said as he went out of the bathroom and went near the both of you. "Eo? Is this your girlfriend? The one that you have been talking about?" he asked as you stood up and introduced yourself.

"Wow Jungkook you've hit the jackpot here! She's so cute!" he said as he pat your head. "Ya hyung!" Jungkook said as you laughed. "Seungmi ah" Jungkook's mom said. "Ne?!" you said as she offered you a glass of water. "Kamsahamnida!" you said as she nodded and smiled. "Our Jungkookie chose the right girl omona!" she fangirled as you saw Jungkook facepalmed. "Eomma I'm going to get my bag and we'll go" Jungkook as his mom nodded.

When Jungkook left, Jimin and Jungkook's mom sat beside you which made it more awkward. "So tell us how you met our Jungkook" his mom asked. "Uh..uhmm.. we.." you said as you slowly explained how you met Jungkook but you left the part where you had a crush on him. "Omo so cute! How did he confess to you?" she asked as you were thinking of an answer when Jungkook cut off the conversation. "Eomma! You're making it awkward! Let's go" he said as the both of you bowed. "Oh and eomma, I'm eating at Seungmi's place for dinner ok?" he said as his mom nodded. "Nice seeing you Seungmi ah! You should come here for dinner soon" she smiled as you nodded. "See you guys soon" Jimin said as the both of you nodded.

When the both of you went out, Jungkook looked at you. "What were they asking you?" he asked as you shook your head and laughed. "Your mom is so cute and funny" you said as Jungkook smiled. "Yeah she is. Your mom too!" he said as the both of you laughed.

"So.. where do you wanna go first?" Jungkook asked.

________________________________________________________

Hi guys!!

Sorry for not updating for so long T.T

I have been really busy and we have our holidays now yay!

Happy Lunar New Year to everyone!!! ^^

I'll update the next chapter soon hehe ^^

I'm gonna leave a poll here because I wanna know how many people are reading this hehe ^^

Love you guys~:*

P.S I think it's weird that I made Jimin Jungkook's friend and let him stay in Jungkook's house xD Sorry guys

~shiro123