Don't you remember?

Oppa, don't you understand?

"minheeee~" you stopped walking with your brothers and turned around to see your best friend eunji, "eunjiii~!!" you screamed back you apologized to your brothers and walked with eunji she told you about this really cute guy she met named chanyeol he was from a group called Exo from a sm high. The rest of the day was pretty boring and but taeil's insult from the night before still lingered in your mind, you hid from kyung and the rest of the block b boys all day until Taeil appeared out of nowhere on your way home, you took one look at him and turned away and walked faster "why is my pretty minhee being so mean?" you stopped an turned around and placed a finger on your chest " if you’re talking to me, I don't want to talk to you right now" " minhee Mianhamnida~" " sorry's not going to cut it this time Taeil " " but I am really sorry" your eyes started watering and you ran and ran you didn't care where you went as long as you got away, away from Taeil's harsh words you got to a park you found the nearest bench and sat down.

~flashback~

* "oppa? May I ask you something?" *silence* "oppa what happened to your parents?" you noticed taeil's fists bawl up and turn white "HOW DARE YOU SPEAK OF MY PARENTS YOU DISGUSTING LITTLE GIRL! YOU KNOW WHAT? I HATE YOU I HAVE AND ALWAYS WILL YOU ARE SO DUMB AND UGLY! I WANT TO SEND YOU AND YOUR LITTLE MOUTH AWAY TO SOMEWHERE FAR AWAY! I AM SICK OF HEARING YOUR VOICE! " you took taeil's harsh words in one by one and stood there shocked you couldn't move , Taeil grabbed his jacket and left the house slamming the door behind him*

After those harsh words repeating in your mind over and over again all day, you broke down, you screamed and cried you thought to yourself * why did you let your stupid little mouth get the better of you* you felt a hand on your shoulder "JAEHYO, JIHOON GO AWAY!!" you shouted, a unfamiliar voice whispered back to you  "excuse me I'm sorry but I couldn't just let a pretty girl like you stay here in the cold crying.." a silence pasted you looked up but couldn't see out of your blurred vision, you felt a thumb on your face wiping off your tears " t-t-thank you" you whispered, you cleared your eyes and looked up to see a boy "here hold my hand I will take you back to my apartment" you didn't reply you just followed the boy. *Min hee don’t you remember me we were best friends*

You and the boy arrived at his apartment he unlocked the door the led you in "make yourself at home" he whispered He pointed to the couch and lead you towards it he let go of your hand and sat down next to you, "are you okay?" "Kind of may I ask who you are?" "I'm so sorry my name is Kai I'm from Exo...” he stopped he sentence and noticed the look on your face it was a surprised look "you heard of us Exo boys before?" "Yes umm I've heard about chanyeol" *and your name sounds familiar*  “anyways let's stop talking about my group of friends. Why were in the park crying?" he looked at you with caring eyes “I was running away from taeil's harsh words to me ““who is this Taeil and what did he say?" "Taeil is my oppa....”

10 minutes later after you had told Kai everything you fell asleep on Kai, *I cant believe she doesn’t remember me*

 

The next morning...

You woke up to the sound of your cell phone ringing. You took one look at the name on the screen and turned you phone off, you didn't want to at screamed at the second you woke up.

 "Kai I must get going I’m so sorry but thank you so much I must make it up to you!" “That is fine you must come and hang out with me and the Exo boys one day" “sure! Sounds fun here's my number xxx-xxx-xx" with that you grabbed your school bag and left. On the way home you pulled out you phone and turned it back on, 45 missed calls, 25 from Jihoon & 20 from Jaehyo. You clicked on jihoon’s name and called him back "hello?" “Jihoon? It's me minhee" " please come home Jaehyo and I have been up all night" “Jihoon I was safe, I will come home. It is Taeil there?" " no he hasn't come home since yesterday" " oh I will be home soon" with that you hung up and took a deep breath in you took in the fact that Taeil is out in the cold somewhere, you thought of the worst he could be hurt or even dead! You started sprinting as fast as you could.