Yes, I Love You

Chocolate meet Mint

Hyoyeon ahh.. I'm sure that I'll not fall in love with him.. He is a jerk who great in dissimulating !

 

Did he heard that? Sooyoung just look at Jungkook with saying anything.. She's frozen.. Jungkook look at Sooyoung then walk away..

Hyoyeon : "Sooyoung ahh.. Palli chase and apologise" /push you/

Sooyoung feel hesitate to ask an apologise from Jungkook.. What should I say? If I say I'm sorry coz I said I'll not fan in love with him, then he will assume that I love him.. What should I do? You already arrive at your class door.. Suddenly..

Jungkook : " Stop pretending ! "

Sooyoung : /shocked/  "Yahhh.. you startled me..What are you doing standing there?"

Jungkook : "Sooyoung, you love me.. just admit it! stop cheating !"

Sooyoung : "Mwo?"

Jungkook : "You said that you didn't love me just to cover right? Unfortunately, your reaction tell everything.. If you like me, then just admit it !"

Sooyoung : "Who will love kid like you !!" /angry/   why he so sure??

 

The next day, Jungkook act like there was nothing happen yesterday.. He still happy and pick you at class to walk home together..

Jungkook : "who's ring on the floor?" /pick the ring/

Sunbae : "me..I open the ring when doing clay sculpture.. gomawo Jungkook"

Jungkook : "The ring was a present from your boyfriend right sunbae?"

 

Sunbaenim just nod her head and smile.. Jungkook was so famous amongst the girl.. All people misguided with his cute face..

Jungkook : "Hey hey Youngie "

Sooyoung : "mwo?"

Jungkook : "Do you want a ring too?"

Sooyoung : "I don't want!" /suddenly saw a bento/ .. "Eohh.. that the bento I brought to your house before.."

Jungkook : "So yummy.. gomawo..I want to thank you so  let's go out for a date tomorrow.."

 

You don't know why but for the first time you just agree with him... That night you search clothe for you to wear tomorrow..

What should I wear? Skirt or pants? SHould I tie my hair or just let it? Wait a minute!! Why I'm so nervous? I just want to meet Jungkook.. AIshh.. What had happened to me?

Unfortunately, Sooyoung woke up late and make Jungkook wait for her...

 

Sooyoung : "Mianhae I make you wait for me.."

Jungkook : "You're 15 minutes late but because you are so cute today, I'll forgive you.. Actually everyday you look cute"

Sooyoung : /blush/  How can he praise me without feeling shy?

 

Both of them start the date with various fun activity... Sooyoung walk pass a doll machine.. She saw such a cute cat.. Jungkook realise that .... He offer to get it for Sooyoung.. When he was trying to get the doll, his two girl's friend approach him and ask Jungkook to get one for her..

Jungkook : "Let me give this toy to you "  /take something from his pant's pocket..

That Girl : "Toy?"

Jungkook : "Here,, take this.."

After get it, the two girl go to another place..Sooyoung just watch what happened in front of her.. Jungkook gave a ring to that girl.. Suddenly Sooyoung remember that before Jungkook had ask if she want a ring.. Mwo?? Even it just a toy ring and I said that I don't want, he shouldn't gave the ring to other girl..

 

Jungkook : "Wait a minute Yooungie ahh.. I'll get the cat for you " /smile/

Sooyoung : "I don't want it anymore.. I want to go home" /start walking/

Jungkook : "Hey youngie ahh.. wait..Is it because of that girl? She just my classmate.. I just gave her a toy.."

Sooyoung : /silent/ It's not only a toy.. A ring still a ring !

Jungkook : "Are you jealous?'

Sooyoung : /angry/  "What nonsense are you talking about?! For what I have to jealous? I already said that I don't love you !! You are gnarly, great in                          dissimulate and liar.. Always make fun of people.."

Jungkook : "If you was forcing yourself to go out with me, just pretend that this date never happen ! I lie to you and always  messy with you.. make you                       angry? If like that, why you make bento for me? Why you didn't go home first but wait for me to pick you up? If you hate all I had done to                             you, go and complaint at your friends ! Old woman, stop blaming other people !"

 

With that sentence, Jungkook walk away and leave Sooyoung standing alone at there.. One by one memory with Jungkook, appear in Sooyoung's mind.. That time she realize that she said all those words because she was jealous..She try call and chase after him but she failed.. Jungkook already disappear.. Sooyoung start crying.. Suddenly a cat doll appear in  front of your eyes..

 

Jungkook : "Meow ! suprise?"  /shock seeing she cry/  "are you crying because you though that I leave you alone?"

Sooyoung : "Of course you jerk! "

Jungkook : "Jerk?"

Sooyoung : "All of this is your fault.. ALL "

Jungkook : "Mwo? What are you talking about?" /angry/

Sooyoung : "There's no one give a ring to another girl when they are on date with their girlfriend.. I don't want to be jealous but your behaviour make                           me angry.. I never been like this but after I meet you, my life in a mess.. Jerk! What should I do now?" /crying/

 

Jungkook become spechless.. Suddenly he hug Sooyoung and kiss her lips..

 

Jungkook : " Don't lie to yourself anymore! Just admit that you love me! "

Sooyoung : "I hate your brag face!"

Jungkook : "Ohh? I love you Youngie ahh" /smile/

Sooyoung : "Me too.. Maybe I already fall in love with you Jungkook"

Jungkook : "If I didn;t say first, you wouldn't admit.. Youngie ahh, you're so EGO .." /put a small box on her hand/

Sooyoung : "Mwo? What is this?" /look at the box/

 

Jungkook open the box and it's a RING ..

Jungkook : "I planned to give this after our date when I send you home.. I though if I gave during date, it wasn't cool.. This is first time I hear you call                           me 'Jungkook" " /put on the ring on her ring finger/

Sooyoung : /look at the ring/  "Isn't I always call you like that?"

Jungkook : "When? You always call me kid and jerk and then run after me just like want to beat me.. So cute.."

Sooyoung : "Jinjja? mianhae.."

Jungkook : "gwenchanha.. Saranghaeyo youngie ahh.."

Sooyoung : "Nado.. Saranghae Jungkook"

 

Jungkook hug Sooyoung and kiss her forehead.. Who said that mint and chocolate are not meant to be together? Sooyoung with her sweet chocolate behaviour and Jungkook with his mint attitude.. He might be a mint, making fun of another people but it doesn't mean that he can't be as sweet as chocolate..

**THE END**

 

________________________________________________________________________________

Yayyy.. Finally the end..

Thanks to all who read this story..

Thanks to those who upvote and subcribes.. 
Love you all..

 

Check this out.. my new story.. ^^

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/567685/warm-heart-gangster-yongguk-bap-exotao-bigbangtop-youandyourbias-mblaqleejoon