Drama?

My Badass Almighty Nerd Princess

 

[TOP POV]

“No, I’m not gonna let you do that” GD hyung said calmly, He was sitting on the cough looking elsewhere obviously did not agree with me.

“This is my decision, It’s my final words.  Even if you’re not helping me, I’m still doing it” I insist. “I may be alive, but inside I’m already death. I’m not afraid of bullet going through my body, as long as I can achieve my goal. That is the reason why I’m still alive.”

“Then what about Mina?” He questioned. This time he stare right into my eyes.

“The least you can do is take care of Mina for me” I said and let out a bitter laugh. “I didn’t plan to let you join me. I’m doing this alone.”

“YOU KIDDING ME!!” GD suddenly burst and grab me by my collar. “IS THAT WHAT YOU WANT?? TO DIE ALONE???”

I chuckled. “I’m already death” before I could even say anything else his fist land on my face and make me fall onto the ground.

“Find someone else to take care of Mina, I’m not letting you do this alone.” He demand. “I may not be a great help but you’re my brother, life and death” with that he make a way out of the room.

I look at the photo in the frame of 15 years old Mina smiling beautifully. “I’m sorry Mina, Oppa can’t take care of you anymore. I’m sorry”

“Someone must die to stop me, Either you or me”

[End TOP POV]

[Mina POV]

I look around TOP oppa room, Where did he hide my Mr. TOP junior. He hate Mr. TOP junior but GD oppa said he didn’t throw it. When I was searching under the bed I saw something. Sort of like a brown envelope. I grabbed it.

“What’s this???” I asked myself.

“YAH!” I saw TOP oppa as he grabbed the envelope out of my hand. His face was all red, I was scared, Is he mad?

He seems to notice my expression and he try to relax himself. “I’m sorry, I’m kind of tired” TOP said.

“Oppa, did you hide something from me?” I asked, that was lame, his excuse. I know something was wrong.

“No really,” He push me out of the room. “Let’s go grab something to eat later, wait for me” He nervously said and close the door. I know it. I’m gonna go ask GD oppa!

“Oppa, did TOP oppa, hide something from me??” I asked, he let out a nervous laugh. “I don’t think so” he get up from the cough wanted to avoid me I guess. I knew it, something was off.

“Oppa, I can see when you’re lying” I commented. He cleared his throat. “I have to go now, bye”

“Aish!” I don’t think Seungri knows this, neither Daesung Oppa, maybe, Taeyang Oppa know.

I make my way slowly towards Taeyang Oppa room. “Knock Knock” I said as I knock into the door.

“Come In” I heard her gentle voice from inside the room. I slowly open his door, His eyes widen at the sight of me, so yeah he didn’t expect me.

“Oppa, I have something to ask you” I started, somehow awkward but manage to slip out of my lips. He nodded and patted the empty space on the bed next to me. I slowly walks towards the bed and seat next to him.

“What is it?” He asked. I cleared my throat. “TOP oppa, he’s acting weird” I finally speak, he nodded his head slightly.

“If it’s about TOP then I’m sorry, I don’t think I know” He replied. “Oh” I nodded. I instantly get up.

“Then I guess, I’m going to go ask someone else.” I said awkwardly, things turn out awkwardly between me and Taeyang since the fight. But I think I’m the only one who overacting since he been really positive.

“Is that all?” he asked as he get up too. I nodded my head although I’m confuse.

“Mina-ah” he said going closer to me, I step back as he did that. Before I could make another move he pull me into a hug.

“Min-ah, I know it’s too late and that your heart belongs to someone else but can’t help it. My feeling. I can’t stop myself from loving you. I’m sorry, that I only realize my feeling when you find your new love. I’m sorry”

I can feel my lips shivering, for the first time, my first love confess to me.I’ve been waiting for this.

“actually, Zico and I…….”

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Tada~!!!! comment!!!