Chapter 9

My Badass Almighty Nerd Princess

 

[Zico POV]

“Aish! My car will smell like you!” I exclaimed as she hand me a few container filled with the Kimchi. “Be honored! I hand-made it myself! Besides you didn’t even get to eat food that I cook.”

 

She open the back of my car and put all the thing. “Don’t worry the smell won’t last long” She smiled, Why is she keep on smiling since last night? Could it be…?

 

“Let me make it clear, Just because you help me last night doesn’t mean we’re close” I said to make things clear. “I know that better than you did. Now go!” She let out a small laugh push me till I bump into the car. I get into the car and drive to my own mansion.

 

“oh Zico, you’re here” The face I hate the most came right before me, destroying my morning mood. “Move” I glared at CL Noona as she stood infront of me.

 

“What’s that?” She tried to grab the Kimchi Mina made for me but I manage to dodge her hand. “Don’t touch me and things that are belong to me” I push her out of my way and was about to go to my room when I heard CL Noona yelled.

 

“WHY ARE YOU ACTING THIS WAY? I’VE APOLOGIZE TO YOU FOR A THOUSANDS TIME ALREADY! WHY CAN’T WE BE LIKE BEFORE???” she cried. The tears isn’t working. That tears isn’t real.

 

“Apologizes?” I let out a bitter laugh. “Even a million isn’t enough, not even trillion. The stupid you did that and never consider how’d we turn out, If you’re here to seek for forgiveness then go back, ‘TO.YOUR.MOM’, you’re not getting anything from me”

[END Zico POV]

 

[Mina POV]

Aish, Seungri went to school earlier because he thought I would go with Zico, Now I have to walk to school. Even though its not that far but still annoying. I need to hide my face just in case any of Bigbang member walk by and saw me. TOP oppa wouldn’t like it.

 

I walk and walk without knowing what ahead me until I bump into someone. “You’re okay” The ‘someone’ I bumped into asked.

 

“Obviously” I said annoyed without even a single glance at the person I make my way.

 

As  I walk I heard a car honk. “Hey Mina, come in” I know that voice. Non other than the failed Romeo.

 

“No thanks Junhyung” I said ignoring his honk. “Come on you’ll be late. Don’t worry, I won’t you, not in the car” I can see from the corner of my eyes he was smirking.

 

“Yah!” I heard another voice that seems familiar but I’m pretty sure not Junhyung. I look around and saw Zico not far from me, He park his car near the bus stop. Wait did he just call me? No he did not.

 

“Don’t tell me you’re dating him instead of going out with me?” He let out a chuckle.

 

“Even if I’m not dating him, I’ll never go out with you” I stuck my tongue and ran towards Zico.

 

“Did you just call me???” I said smiling. I don’t even know why.

 

“I told you not to talk to other guy as long as you came by the status of my ‘girlfriend’” He yelled at me.

 

“Whatever, I would consider it if you said you’re ‘Jealous’” I stuck my tongue out and get into the car.

 

“I didn’t even invite you” He mumbled but loud enough for me to hear. He get in the car and drive to school.

 

I stared out of the window smiling. I have to admit we’ve been closer than ever. I can tell he was jealous just now.

 

“Yah, You better not fall for me, next Wednesday it’s the end of the contract” He reminded. “yeah right” I pouts lean against the window. Won’t he ever let me win once? Just once??

 

“look at your ugly lips! Don’t tell me you really fall for me??!!” He teased along with a small laugh.

 

“Dream it!”

 

“But I kind of comfortable around you” He confessed. My eyes widen. “Did I just heard you right?!! Did you just confess???!!!! Right?!” wait, just why am I excited??!!

 

He didn’t answer my question and just drive. “Come on” I nudge him. “Come on Zico surrender and tell me that you like me! Faster!” I can see he was bothered. Just about time he was going to burst he stop the car, thank god we’re in front school already.

 

“Shut up or I’m going to…” “What!! Haha, just tell me yo-” I shut my mouth as I remembered how he would shut me up when I talk too much. I bite my lips as he glare at me.

 

“Mianhae and bye!” I quickly get out of the car. Honestly, yea it’s a good thing that he became more comfortable. Even after this fake break up maybe, just maybe we could be a friend…

[End Mina POV]