First Kiss? or Accidental

I Fell in love with my BestFriend

Sulli Prov:

*Beeep*Beeep*Beeep*Beep* I woke up to the annoying noise trying to shut it off.

"Aeygo where is this noise coming from" I yelled making Luna wake up too.

"Aish, Yah! turn that off you know what time it is.. 6am! we don't have to be up for another 2 more hours. Sulli-Shi please Im dying here" Luna cried out as she put the pillow to her face to try and remove the annoying alarm noise.

"Arraso, Arasso. Where is this stupid alarm. I found it!" i said as i unplugged it and flopping myself back into bed sleeping some more.

"Sleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep" I mumbled to myself and drifted back to sleep.

-----------------------------------------------------

Amber's Prov:

"Beep, Beep, Beep" I heard the noise coming from outside the room. I woke up in panic thinking the fire alarms went off instead i heard Sulli and Luna shouting. "Oh must be there alarm I said to myself" I tried to go back to sleep but it wasn't working out. I shifted my place on the bed turning my body and i was now facing Krystal. 

"She looks cute when shes sleeping" I said to myself as I looked at the sleeping goddess. Her perfect dark her and that milky skin of hers. "Amber what are you doing! Stop being such a " A voice inside my head said. I shook my head to get rid of the thought. I slowly got up from the bed not trying to make any noise and grabbed some clothes and headed to the bathroom to get ready. After i was done getting ready my stomach was grumbling so i decided to make breakfast.

"Oh Amber your awake. It's only 8. What are you doing up so early" Victoria said as she walked in the kitchen yawning.

"Someones alarm woke me up early this morning and i couldn't go back to sleep" I said to her as i took a spoonful of cereal. Man this is good cereal i wonder what kind of cereal this is. They never had this in the states.

"Ahhh i heard it too but lucky i went back to sleep" She said as she poured herself a bowl of cereal and sat next to me.

After our hilarious talk about dinner last night 3 girls walked in. I guess there not morning people from the looks of it. 

I decided to greet them and so i tried my best to pronounce hi in Korean. " Annyeong! " I said. Luna and Sulli blinked there eyes widely shocked and so was victoria who was now looking at me.

"Wae? did i say something wrong Krystal?" I said looking at her while she just smiled and sat in front of me.

"No, they are just shocked is all" She said with a smile and pouring cereal in her bowl.

"Hyung, you can speak Korean now?" Sulli said in shocked. 

"No she can't i was teaching her Korean yesterday" Krystal said to Sulli.

I just scratched my head confused, i assume Krystal told her that she was teaching me a bit of Korean last night. Mehh I still have a lot to learn! I got up and washed my bowl. I headed back to my room to get a bit of more sleep since we don't have to be at the door 10:30 and its only 9. 

 

--------------------------------------------------------

Krystal Prov:

I was surprised when Amber greeted us this morning. It sounded so perfect as if Korean was her native language. Even i couldn't tell that it was her second language. Then again she only said Hi. I sat down in front of her as i poured a bowl of cereal. 

"Aeygo, it's to early. I want to go back to sleep" I said and i guess Luna and Sulli heard what i said.

"What time did u go to sleep, Soojung? Since you did say you were teaching Amber Korean, Were u up late last night or something?" Luna said and giggled.

I glared at her because i bet she was thinking of dirty thoughts. What a . But I cant blame her, Who wouldn't want to be thinking stuff about Amber. She just has this aurora that well, you just want to jump on the girl and kiss her type of thing.  "Anio, we both couldn't sleep so i thought i'd help her with a few languages. We were up till close to 1am. She fell asleep and so did i" I said to her and gave her a smile.

"Chincha? Well did u know that Oppa has given them separate schedule then us. It's because they have classes for Korean this afternoon, were barley going to see them because they have classes that are 2 hours long every week!" she said. 

I wasn't at all surprised at what Luna told me but i was a bit sad because i wanted to go shopping with Amber later today. When i finished with my breakfast I walked back in the room to find a sleeping Amber. I tip-toed into my drawer to get some fresh clothes so that i can shower.

When i got back from my shower I noticed that she was still sleeping. I tried my best drying my hair off with a towel while i sat on my bed looking at her. She looks so cute when she sleeps. When she moved a little i got a better glimpse of her lips. Woah, They look so delicious like i wanted to go over there and just taste them. "Do it, she wont know. She's in deep sleep, can't you hear her snore?" My other half was telling me. "Noo i'll defiantly wake her and when i do she's going to sit there and be like DID U JUST KISS ME KRYSTAL?" I said to my other half. "Well you were the one thinking dirty things about her, i was just giving you the extra push" My other half replied.

"please dont leave" I heard her say as i was getting up. I looked at her thinking she was awake, but no i guess she was just having a dream. 

"I promise i'll protect you" I heard her then say... What the hell is she talking about? That must be a weird dream she is dreaming. 

"Princess, say ahhh" she then said....

Okay first it was please don't leave then I promise I'll protect you then princess say ahh? what on earth is this girl dreaming about. Must be one ed up dream about her serving a princess. I then thought about it. I giggled at the scene where I was the princess and Amber was my Servant. Where she fed me grapes as i read my book, or massage my feet, even giving me piggy back rides. 

 

I looked at the clock and i noticed it was time to meet Oppa outside. I went over to Amber's bed and tried waking her. At her sudden action he pulled me into a tight hug. My head was on her heart.. I could feel her heart beat.

"Shh, let me sleep a bit more " She said but still hugging me. I was shocked and my heart started beating really fast. I tried to get out of her grip but she was to strong. Oh how i wish we could stay like this for a while. I took a deep breathe and let it out before i tried waking her up again.

 

"Am... Am.. Wake up. It's time to go" I said while forcing myself out of her tight hold.

 

"A I looked at her as she slowly opened her eyes. We were stairing into each others eyes now. I dont know how long we looked at each other, surely it was long enough.. Then suddenly her lips were on mine. I froze because at her sudden outburst, my heart was beating so fast i could faint. I just stood still.

 

"I-I... Im sorry i didn't mean too, i.. im really sorry.." she said trying to apologise

I didn't say a word.. i just stood there still. 

"Krystal? are u okay? im sorry i really didn't mean too." She said again.

I looked at her in disbelief. My mind played the kiss over again inside my head, My body was wanting to kiss her again. "She kissed you, does this mean she likes you?" A voice inside my head was saying. I just shook my head at the thought.

"Am.. It's okay" I said to her as i got up from her bed and went to mines. " Im sure you must of thought me as someone else, really its okay. Oh were about to leave in 3 minutes, so get your things Manager Oppa should be waiting for us downstairs" I said to her and walked out the door.

 

 

 

-----------------------------------------------------------

Authors note: Annyeong, Mianhae. This is not my best chapter its bit of boring. Next chapter let's spice it up! (: 

 

 

Because Victoria knows that Krystal won’t find Amber annoying #amber #amberliu #ajol #krystal #krystaljung #jungsoojung #soojung #kryber #kryberpalace #fx #smtown #엠버 #크리스탈 #버클