Forgiving

Just Another Happy Ending

SAE’S POV:

                I’ve been feeling strage lately around Kris.. whenever he smiles, whenever he looks at me, I just have this feeling. Am I in love?? Ahaha, no, no way. But Hye did tell me that that’s the characteristics of being in love. So I’m in love with Kris?? I’m not sure.. today, I’m going out with him and his other friends and Hye. He said we wanted to go to Lotte World, so I wore something simple and cool for this extremely hot day.

 

                Arriving at their house, I was greeted by Kris who has a bed hair. I snickered and ruffled his hair before getting in. there goes my heart, going all by itself, uncontrollably.

                “Hey Sae noona.” Kai got down from the stair while rubbing his eyes.

                “Aisshh..” I smiled to myself and walked over him to stop him from rubing his eyes, “it’ll get red, so stop.”

                He smiled sheepishly and nodded.

                “BOO!!” someone closed my eyes.

                “Yah! Who- Sehunniee, get your hands off me!” I gripped his hand and he let go.

                “Morning noona..” he pout.

                “Good morning, you freaken little bastard.” I pinched his cheeks.

                “YAAAHH!!! WHY ISN’T EVERYONE READY YET?!” that is definitely Hye.

                “I am!!” I shouted.

                “Boys, go have a shower and we’ll leave in less than half an hour! Go go go!” she ordered and everyone hurried to upstairs.

                She sighed, “come on Sae, let’s cook breakfast for them.” She smiled and went to the kitchen while I followed.

                After fights and arguments, we were finally heading to Lotte World. I went down in tiredness because of my argument with Kris and now, we’re not in the really best terms

                “Come on let’s go!” I said happily.

                “Hang on a sec, we have plenty of time..” Kris said.

                “Come on, we’ll have plenty of time playing!”

                “Why don’t you go by yourself then?” he asked.

                “Because you asked me to come with you.” I easily said.

                “Why did you want to come?” he asked.

                “Well, I um.. uh..” I don’t know why, but I can’t answer that. until it hit me, I am in love with Kris. But I can’t just say ‘because I love you.’

                “See? You’re just like the other girls who want to go near us and be famous. You’re just a .” He said not even looking at my eyes.

                I sighed, it really hurts. But I’ve been worse, “say what you have to say. Let’s go guys.” I said and went outside.

                It kept on playing back. What Kris said hurts, but I’ve been worse before, with that son of a Nam Woohyun. Tch, just saying his name makes me want to puke.

LAY’S POV:

                What Kris said earlier.. I can’t believe it. well, true, she’s been in worser conditions, that’s why she could make that perfect sweet smile which turned out to be fake. Yeah, it’s fake. Thanks to that Nam Woohyun jerk face.

                “Kris, you better apologize.” I said in Chinese so that she wouldn’t understand.

                “Why should I?” he answered back.

                “Because she’s a girl and you’re a guy. you can’t call a girl a just because she went out with us. And besides, you invited her first because you like her, right?” I asked.

                “Yeah, you’re right.” Wow, this is the first time that I’ve won an argument with him- “but she should be the one apologizing, not me.” Nevermind what I said.

                “Luhan, this is not good.” I whispered to Luhan.

                “What is?”

                “Sae’s wall is crumbling back down..” I whispered again.

                “How do you know that? what about Nam Woohyun?”

                I showed him the text Sae had just sent me a second ago. ‘Yixing, I’m in love with Kris… what should I do?? –Sae.’

                “Ah, that is bad. Plus Kris’ words.. ouch.”

                “We should help them..” Xiumin said, “make her forget Nam Woohyun and confess to Kris!”

                “Ssh! Not so loud!” I put hand over his mouth, “now where would that spot perfectly be??” I smirked and saw the ferris wheel.

                “Oh, not bad.” Luhan nodded his head in agreement.

KRIS’ POV:

                I feel terrible for calling her that, really. Why did I even called her that.. right, I was jealous for the fact that she cared for Sehun and Kai, ut not me. I am jealous, I was jealous. I feel like I want her to be mine only, only care for me, no one else but me.

                I want to say sorry so badly. I feel awful.

                First attempt,

                “Sae-“

                “Hyung, let’s go ride that!!!” Tao dragged me away.

                Second attempt,

                “Sae-“

                “Hyung, I wanna eat that!!” Tao dragged me away again.

                Third attempt,

                “Sae!” I called her and she stopped walking and turned to me.

                “I-“

                “Hyung, thanks for treating me, so now I’m treating you! Go eat that!” Tao dragged me away AGAIN.

                I GIVE UP.

                “Kris ge, why don’t we ride the ferris wheel now? It’s getting dark.” Lay suggested and I nodded weakly, following them behind.

                “Carriage for 2?” the employer asked and we nodded. Kai and D.O, Sehun and Luhan, Suho and Lay, Chanyeol and Baekhyun, Tao and Chen, Xiumin and Hye, me and.. Sae.

                When we got in, it was awkward, like, really awkward. No one said a thing, until we started off together. I told her to go first, but she told me to go first. So I did.

                “I’m sorry.”

                “Sorry for….??” She looked confused.

                “Sorry for calling you- that..” I muttered.

                “It’s okay, Kris.” She chuckled.

                “No, it’s not okay! You must’ve been hurt, huh?” I asked.

                “What? No!”

                “But I called you a- that!”

                “I’ve been called worse, don’t worry.” She smiled.

                “Worse…?”

                “Oh, you haven’t heard? I had a boyfriend, his name is Nam Woohyun.” She inhaled, “but then he left to Japan and the last words he said was I was a . Well, it didn’t mind me though.. I moved on 3 years later.”

                “3- 3years?!”

                “Yeah, it’s not easy. Well, come on, I’m pretty tired.” I followed her out.

SAE’S POV:

                Right, 3 years have passed. I moved on three years later, right when I met Kris. I chuckled to myself, wondering how did I fall in love with Kris anyways?