Chapter 04

COMME des DOWN
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

13th January 2010

Thirteen days passed in a blink of an eye, nothing much changed for the SM trainees even though it’s an all new beginning of a new year. All they wanted is to debut soon and achieve what they kept working hard for all these years. But Chanyeol’s and Kris’s friends are finally getting prepared to spend the first birthday celebration of the year together at the neighborhood. Nothing is more refreshing for the boys than gathering up to spend the evening with a little a touch of happiness and laughter.

“Okay Guys listen up! Make sure to keep your tummies empty for the evening, it’s going to be a grand treat this time… right you two?” Suho said while wriggling his eye brows and starring up at kai and kyungsoo a.k.a the birthday boys of the month. 

“Yah YAH hyung! You promised us to offer your card for this remember?” kai protested as he stood up from his seated position and walked towards Kyungsoo.

“There goes my good money AGAIN!” suho sighed sinking his head low towards the ground.

“We won’t call you joonmoney for no reason you know” Kyungsoo slightly giggled clinging onto Jongin arms.

“Yehet hyungs!! Finally we are getting a break!” sehun’s sudden outburst of happiness made them all break into wide laughter’s interrupting the long lingered silence.

Chanyeol’s POV

At Last… a mid-day break for long hours till the evening. It was freezing outside with a temperature of just 2c and all I want is a peaceful quiet quality time with my super cozy bed, and the best thing of all is, I M ALL ALONE! That annoying weed got hooked up inside the dancing room for extra two hours of practice for good. How I missed my good old lonely days, I was proud 6 foot tall giraffe with a room all to myself until a wild goose crashed into to my territory. Life was never the same since then and after whole two months of restless life I’m finally having them all for myself, well at least for few hours.

My eye lids felt heavy and was in a state of drifting into a dream world when suddenly…..

*ringing “An Idiot is attempting to reach you / I repeat an Idiot is attempting to reach you”

Fudge! I forgot to turn this thing off… I swear this thing won’t leave me alone to die!

“WHAT?” I couldn’t help but to yelp from the top of my lungs for ruining my sleep for the zillionth time.

“YAH were you deaf? Why cannot you freaking answer the phone!” his screaming was so loud that I felt like my ear drums just popped out.

“Well I’m sorry… I was too busy sky diving!” so much for a mid-day sleeping session, the face totally ruined it.

“Whatever just meet me outside the SM building within another 10 minutes time!  We are going to the mall!”

“Oh yeah you and what army duffus!!? I ain’t gonna move out of my bed! and who do you think you are to boss me around?” my anger has crossed it limits and by any chance if I am to meet him right now, all I could think of doing is chopping his head into pieces.   

“I think I’m Kris Wu and I think you better drag down your lazy down here right now before I spill the beans on how you once “accidentally bed wet” to everyone! How does that sound ?? “

“OKAY THAT’S IT I’M COMING DOWN!”

One word: torture! He is nothing but a torture…

                    --------

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter