Chapter 03

COMME des DOWN
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kris POV

 

I cannot believe that I came all the way to Korea to get stuck with goofball for the rest of my training years. First he bumped onto me almost making me go blind with all the red chilies he spilled and top of all that , among 50 million Korean population I ended being his roommate for crying out loud sake and not to mention getting hit by a broom stick was the least i expected to witness.

 

 

Trust me the kid is out of control most of the time, his wacky mouth is like a 24/7 radio channel with repeat broadcasts. From morning till night his body doesn’t stop moving it’s amazing in way to see how a person could be this hyper active all the time I mean everyone gets shut themselves at some point right? But nope not him.

 

 

The kid reminds me of dobby (I used to love harry potter when I was a kid :P) because of his big unique ears and not to mention his eyes, man they are big and he scares the hell out of me when he sleeps with his eyes half opened. 

 

 

On the bright side, he does make a fool out of himself just to make the rest of the trainees happy despite being tired and exhausted after hectic training sessions. He would just simply crack lame jokes or show off body gags that surprisingly made me crack up a little as well.

 

 

And yeah I forgot..for the past couple of months I became thrice as good as I was when it comes to Korean all thanks to the never ending arguments I had with him, especially the slags. You won’t be surprised if I say that at times I even had to google Korean slag words to just to beat his off.  

 

 

The worst of all happens, when we are both in our room TOGETHER. It only needs a certain dumbyeol around the house to make my blood pressure rises high above the roof. That tit size brainpan once almost set our room on fire.

 

 

-Flashback-

 

Kris: *sniff sniffs again... argh what on earth are you doing over there? Are you trying to cook coal for dinner or something?

 

Chanyeol: none of your beez guts dickhead, I’m trying to concentrate here.

 

Kris: yah will you at least be a little nicer to me considering on the fact that I’m the older one here.

 

Chanyeol: oh yeah so why don t you act like one gramps. You give respect you gain respect, and besides I’m the sunbae remember?

 

Kris: forget it! Talking to you is useless; wasting my precious time on you is definitely not my style!

 

Chanyeol: OH REALLY NOW? LOOK WHOSE TALKING! I came home after a whole day of practice and you Mr. NOT MY STYLE spent your whole evening pampering your out in front of th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter