I met a cupid?!

When Cupid Falls in Love.

EunMi POV:

omo! theres Dongho!

i smiled as i pretended to read a book so he wouldnt see me.

i glanced at him as he walked pass by me with his friends.

once he past i put the book down and sighed.

will you ever see my feelings for you?

Im Jung EunMi. i just a regular girl, but im more of a loner. i dont have any friends since i dont really talk as much as the other girls in my school.

and that guy, is Shin Dongo. the kingka of the school and a cute one too.

 

i was packing my stuff to go home.

just when i turned a corner someone bumped into me making all my stuff fall.

"ah!" i squeled in shock.

"oh! im so sorry..." the person apolagized.

i looked up to see who it was and saw Dongho looking at me with concern.

"are you ok? you look red?" he asked.

"i-im fine...."i replied.

he helped me gather my stuff, and just when i was about to grab another peice of paper that had fallen from the ground, Dongho's hand touched mine.

i immediately pulled away. my cheeks were becoming hot and my heart started beating faster.

"here you go~" he smiled and handed me the paper like nothing ever happened.

"well, i guess i'll see you around~" he smiled and waved goodbye.

why do you have to smile like that when you're so close to me?

i let out a sigh and walked home.

***

"ahhh! so tired!" i stretched as i plopped down on my bed.

i thought about how i met Dongho today and how he made my heart skip a beat.

"why cant you see how i feel?" i mumbled to myself.

i felt my eyelids being heavy and before i knew it i fell asleep and dreamed about Dongho.

***

i woke up the next morning feeling refresh.

but, it felt like their was another person on my bed.

did i gain weight last night?

i then heard a soft moan from the other side of my bed.

BWOHYA?!

i turned my head slowly and saw a blonde boy wearing all white clothing sleeping peacefully next to me.

my eyes widened.

"YAH! W-WHO ARE YOU?!" i yelled. then i remebered that my parents were still sleeping so covered my mouth.

he moved a little bit and made a small noise.

"YAH!" i shook him.

he opened his eyes slowly then sat up as he rubbed his eye.

"annyeong~" he greeted.

"W-WHO ARE YOU?" i yelled again.

"im Lee Taemin~ nice to meet you!" he smiled.

"how? when? did you get here?!" i asked.

"oh! i was here last night! you kept making funny noises in your dreams!" he laughed as he made snoring sounds. i just glared in annoyance.

"what are you doing here?" i asked.

"i-i dont know..." his smile then faded and looked down. then small wings popped out from the back of him.

my eyes widened.

"wings?" i whispered in shock. he immiediately pulled them away and they suddenly disappeared.

"W-WHAT ARE YOU?!" i screamed.

he immediately covered my mouth from screaming.

 

"ssshhh...im...im a cupid."