Chapter 42

TVXQ & JYJ as Running Man Guest

**Dance Studio**

            “Ok guys. Take five. Thanks,” Yunho said to the dance members that practice with them today. He diverted his eyes towards Changmin. Changmin is standing in front of the mirror and looks at his reflection.

            “Minnie, are you ok?” Jaejoong rubs his youngest member’s shoulder.

            “Yup, I’m fine hyung,” Changmin smiles and pick up his towel. He wipes the sweat off his face and put the towel on his head to cover his face. He leans on the mirror and slides down.

            “Really? You barely touch your food since yesterday Minnie,” Junsu sit next to Changmin lean his head on Changmin shoulder.

           “I never thought that the day for you not touching your food will ever come Minnie,” Yoochun said jokingly.

            “Chunnie, stop it. Our little brother is sad,” Junsu scolds Yoochun and hugs Changmin shoulder.

            “Yah, you never comfort me even if I’m sad,” Yoochun mads at Junsu.

            “I don’t care. I love Minnie more,” Junsu stuck his tongue at Yoochun and tighten his hugs around Changmin. “Right Minnie!”

            “Omma, look at Su. He chooses Minnie over his own husband,” Yoochun buried his face on Jaejoong’s shoulder. Jaejoong wrap his arm around Yoochun back and rub his back slowly.

            “Hands off. He is my wife. Don’t be so touchy feely,” Yunho grab Jaejoong’s waist and pull him away from Yoochun’s embrace. Jaejoong startled with Yunho reaction and just follows his whining.

            “Uwaaaa, everyone abandoned me,” Yoochun pretends to cry out loud. Changmin who has been observing his hyung start to smile and chuckles lightly.

            “Thank you. I love you hyung,” Changmin said slowly but can be heard clearly by all four members.

            “Awww, you’re adorable Minnie. We love you two three four times more,” the four members hugs Changmin and Changmin lowered his head with a faint smile.

            “Changmin!” suddenly the studio’s door flies open and startled all the people inside. Changmin lift his head and looks towards the source. He saw Kei standing there, breathing hard and looks at him with a serious face.

            “Changmin, he is back. He is at his office. Go and see him now,” Kei tell Changmin. Changmin bounced up from his seat and run towards Ken’s office.

**Office**

            Ken is arranging a file on a shelf when his office door was rammed from the outside. Ken turns his head towards the taller man that is standing in front of him with a concern face and breathing really hard. Changmin stands there and looks at Ken’s face but he still didn’t see Ken’s left face.

            “Hye, long time no see,” Ken’s fully turn around and smiles. Changmin eyes get bigger after noticing Ken’s covered eyes and wounds on his left face. Changmin moves towards Ken and touch his wounds. No words can be used to express Changmin’s feeling right now. Anger, sad, disappointed, worried, concern, everything is written all over his face.

            “Your eyes..,” Changmin whispers while touching the eye patch on Ken’s eyes.

            Changmin pull Ken into his embrace and hold him as tight as he can. He buried his face on Ken’s hair, his hand is roaming on Ken’s back and he can feel Ken’s hand on his back. He holds Ken in that position for a long time until he can feel that Ken is secured in his arms.

            “Umm, Changmin,” Ken calls his name but Changmin didn’t budge. He tightens his arm around Ken and Ken pats his shoulder a few times. “Changmin.”

            “Em?” Changmin responds, but he still hugging Ken. He refused to let Ken go ever again.

            “You’re stinks,” Ken said and cover his nose. Changmin chuckles a little and loosen the hugs a bit. However, his hands are still around Ken’s waist. Ken keeps covering his nose.

            “I just finish my dance practice and I’m sweating. Am I really that stinks?” Changmin asks. Ken nods with a serious face and let out a small laugh after Changmin sniffing around his body. Changmin pouts a little before he leans his head on Ken’s left shoulder. He keeps observing the stitches on Ken’s forehead and the wounds on Ken’s left cheeks.

            “Is it hurt?” Changmin rub Ken’s face.

            “Not really,” Ken shakes his head.

            “Is it gonna leave a scar?” Changmin keep touching the wound.

            “Maybe,” Ken looks at Changmin face.

            “Your eyes?” Changmin touch the eyepatch. “Can I take a look?”

            “Sure,” Ken nods. Changmin takes off the eyepatch and take a look at Ken’s wounded eyes. Ken’s left eye can’t be open since his eyelid has stitches. Changmin looks so sad. He was admiring these eyes since the beginning.

            “Is your eye ok?” Changmin cup Ken’s face.

            “I’m not blind if that’s what you asking for,” Ken put his eyepatch back on.

            “Who did this to you?” Changmin face looks furious.

            “I don’t know their names, but there are two of them. Maybe I’m the target of opportunities. That’s all,” Ken cover the real story.

            “You’re a bad liar,” Changmin grab Ken’s wrist. “Tell me the truth!”

            Changmin and Ken look at each other for a long time. Ken didn’t say anything and just looks deep into Changmin’s eyes. He feels something unexplainable towards Changmin. This is the first time for Ken to have such feelings. Ken looks down to avoid being in eye contact with Changmin again. Suddenly, Ken perks his head up and looks towards Changmin.

            “Changmin, I know you are worried about me. But you don’t have to skip your meal,” Ken said and smiles.

            “Huh?” Changmin is confused. “How do you know?”

            “Your stomach is growling. I can hear it from here,” Ken smiles and pats Changmin stomach.

            “Really?” Changmin rub his belly and … GROOOOWWWLLLL!!!!

            “Wow, that’s a record,” Changmin said and crouch on the ground suddenly. “OOOWWWWW, UUURRGH!!!”

            “Eh, Changmin, are you ok?” Ken looks worried now.

            “Now that you mention it, I’M HUNGRY!!!!” Changmin yell while rolling on the ground.