Chapter 41

TVXQ & JYJ as Running Man Guest

            Suzaku hang up the phone and sigh. He knows that he will face the wrath of Ichijouji Takashi when he’s back in Japan. He walks the hospital hallway towards the hospital room where Ken is located. He enters his room slowly and closes the door behind him. He takes a look at Ken that is sleeping and has an eye patch on his left eye. The scratches on his face look worse than before. His scratches were covered with blood before, so, they don’t know how bad the wound would be.

            “Did you call my father?” suddenly Ken said with his eyes still closed and Suzaku startled with his words.

            “Yes sir. I have to tell him Ken sama,” Suzaku looks down. Ken opens his right eye and look at Suzaku.

            “Have you booked our flight for tomorrow morning?” Ken sits on the bed and pull out his tab.

            “But, you haven’t been discharged sir,” Suzaku said worriedly.

            “I’ll be discharged tomorrow morning. Here, booked a ticket to Japan for tomorrow morning,” Ken handed the tab to Suzaku. Suzaku accepts it and follows Ken’s order. He booked the first ticket to Japan tomorrow morning.

            “Sleep Suzaku. Our day start early tomorrow,” Ken lies back on his bed and close his eyes.

            “Yes sir,” Suzaku sits on the couch and closed his eyes.

            “Suzaku, it’s not your fault. You’ll be fine,” Ken said. Suzaku just nods and close his eyes back.

 

**Morning**

            “Good morning Suzaku,” Ken greeted after he saw him blinks his eyes a few time on the couch. Ken already in his casual clothes and he sits on the edge of the bed. His left eyes still covered with an eye patch and the wound on his left face seems better.

            “Have you been discharge Ken sama?” Suzaku looks at Ken with confuse looks.

            “Nope. Let’s just say I discharge myself,” Ken looks at his tab. “Have you investigate who Mr Lee is?”

            “Yes sir,” Suzaku gets up from the couch and goes to the toilet.

            “Good,” Ken nods.

            “Ken sama, are you really fine to be discharged?” Suzaku asks worriedly.

            “Yes,” Ken walks in the hospital hallway carefully and looks around whether there are nurses or doctors making rounds.

            “Let’s go,” Ken runs and Suzaku just smiles watching Ken’s behavior. He follows his master and they succeed getting out of the hospital without getting caught. They go to the airport and board the booked flight.

 

**After a couple hours**

            “Ken sama, we’ve arrived,” Suzaku wakes Ken up from his nap on the plane. Ken opens his eyes.

            “Good,” Ken responded and get up from his seat.

 

**Ichijouji Co Japan**

            “I’m back, Takashi sama,” Ken said after entering the CEO’s office. Mr Takashi looks at him with concern, but he has ti be professional.

            “So, what happen to our company in Korea?” Mr Takashi asks Ken about their work first.

            “I have investigated the problems that occur in our company sir. Seems like someone try to sabotage our project there. We supposed to receive a lot of items on the selected date. However, the items didn’t reach on time. The supplier claims that they disn’t receive any order from us,” Ken explain and handed a report to his father. “Here is my report.”

            “So, you have settled the problem?” Mr Takashi accepts the report and put it on the table.

            “Yes sir,” Ken nods.

            “Ok,” Mr Takashi gets up from his seat and move towards Ken. “Now, let me see you as your father. What happen to you son? Would you care to explain?”

            “I was attacked by two men. They said that they were hired by someone called Mr Lee,” Ken said. Mr Takashi cup Ken’s face and inspects Ken’s wound.

            “Mr Lee? Don’t tell me THAT Mr Lee,” Mr Takashi eyes bloom with rage.

            “Unfortunately yes,” Ken affirms his father’s words.

            “I should have kill him,” Mr Takashi release Ken’s face. He turns around and lashes his anger to the table. “Then what about the two men?”

            “Well, we have CLEAN them up,” Ken said. “And dad, don’t be mad at Suzaku. I told him to back off myself.”

            “Yeah right,” Mr Takashi responded halfheartedly towards his son.

            “Dad, I think we have to assign people to protect TVXQ members. They might be in danger,” Ken said his thought.

            “What makes you think that?” Mr Takashi asks seriously.

            “I believe the only reason they attacked me is because they don’t want them to perform together as five. That’s why we have to protect them. We promised them before right,” Ken looks worried.

            “Ok, I’ll tell Tsuzuki to assign his best men to protect them without them realizing it. Its safer that way,” Mr Takashi looks back at his son.

            “Your eyes?” Mr Takashi gesturing Ken’s left eyes that was covered by an eye patch.

            “It’s just my eyelid. He hit me with a broken bottle, so the shar[ edges hurt my left face. My eyelid receives four stitches while my forehead receives another six stitches,” Ken lifts his bang to show his father his wound on the forehead. “Other than this are just light scratches.”

            “Will it leaves scars?” Mr Takashi asks again.

            “Maybe,” Ken touches his covered eyes. “I need to get back to my office dad.”

            “Ok then,” Mr Takashi pick up his phone. “Oh, by the way son, Changmin is so worried about you.”