Chapter 2

Troublesome Mind

Second day in new school.Happy because her father allowed her to stay in the Korea with hr mother _____ run down the school hall and got into classroom.She sat beside Changmin and prepared herself for another annoying  class.First period was such a  drag.When the class was over she took her stuff and headed for the exit ,but before she could leave Jieun pushed her and all of ____'s books slipped out oh her hand and fell all over the floor.If that happened to her before moving to Korea she would definitley push her back,but she wanted to stay here.She wanted it really badly.So she just picked up her stuff and headed to canteen.

Jieun was one of the riches kids from the class.Because of her financial status she thaught that she can trat everyone else badly.She grabbed some juice and sat beside the door,when she noticed someone joining her.It was Jieun again..

"Hi"Jieun said as she set in fron of ___.But ___ just ignored her and left canteen,but Jieun followed her.

"Wait"Jieun sadin as she followed ___ throught the hall with her "plastic" friends.

"I'm sure that you don't want to apologize for that incident in t he classroom so just be direct and tell me what do you want"___ said

"I am verry fashionable,but I belive you alredy noticed that..Well,every year I pick one girl to be my project"

"Project?"