Chapter 7

My Heart That You Stole

CHAPTER 7

 


 

-At Sooyoung's house-

 

"I'm home!"

 

"Hi Soo! How's school today my lovely sister?" Sojin asked her sister while reading a magazine and sipping her afternoon tea.

 

"Hmm, it was okay. Where's mom and dad?"

 

"Ah, they are going on a date. *sigh* I don't know why they still act like a teenager in love..."

 

"Kekeke, it's ok unnie-ah, they are lovely just like that. Anyway unnie, I wanna discus something with you is it okay?"

 

"What is it Soo?" Sojin curiously asked her sister, closing the magazine and put it away.

 

And so, Sooyoung told her sister about Tiffany's plan on making Jessica jealous by becoming a couple to see if Jessica really loves Sooyoung.

 

"So, how is it unnie? Should I do it?"

 

"Honestly, I don't have much say in this because I'm not the one experiencing it. But as a sister, as your family, I only want to see you happy. If by doing this will only hurt you, then I say you don't have to force yourself to do this. I only want the best for you. You can start learning how to love other people. But, if you truly want to bear the consequences if Jessica doesn't love you in the end, then maybe you could take this chance. As long as it makes you happy then I will support you all the way in whatever you do."

 

"Unnie, I'm really confused right now. I know I think Jessica is starting to be jealous, but I don't know if she really loves me. Maybe she is just confused with her feelings towards me? I-I don't know unnie, I feel like I'm using Tiffany on one side but I want to know if Jessica really loves me. It's not fair for Tiffany, and Jessica."

 

"Well, Tiffany was the one who suggested this whole plan Soo-ah. I think she already know about the consequences. For Jessica, her mindset is still young, maybe she is still confused the difference between love and like. Maybe before, Yuri was pampering her with everything she needs that's why she thought that she loves Yuri because Yuri could give her what she wants and what she needs."

 

"I-I don't know unnie. I just feel that everything is going downhill. I'm scared that if Jessica really loves me then what about Yuri? I don't want to make her sad. She is my best friend. What if our friendship becomes bad and I lost my best friend? I don't know unnie, I feel that everything that I do will hurt everyone around me."

 

"Soo, I know you care for Yuri and Jessica, like a lot. But, be selfish for once, Soo. You can't always think about others happiness. What about yours? Don't you really want to be happy for once?"

 

"But-but unnie..."

 

"Well, Soo-ah, as a sister, I only want you to be happy. Stop thinking about others. Start thinking about you, yourself. I know you and you always put other people before you. You always put them first and yourself last. Okay? Just think about my words Soo-ah. Anything you do, I will support you and I will always be here for you as your sister."

 

"Okay unnie, I will try thinking about it first. Thanks unnie." Sooyoung smiled towards her sister gratefuly.

 

"Okay, go to your room, freshen up, and rest up. Shoo shoo." Sojin waved her sister away jokingly.

 

"Kekeke, okay unnie. Thank you once more. You are a big help for me. Bye~" Sooyoung hugged her sister and the she went to her room to freshen up and think about Tiffany's plan.

 

-At Jessica's house-

 

"Unnie! Get up! Let's go for a walk." a tall girl shaked her sister vigorously, who was sleeping like a log.

 

"Aish, Soo Jung-ah, 5 more minutes okay?" answered the girl sleepily,

 

"Unnie! All you do is just sleeping." Krystal nag her. *sigh* "I don't know why Soo unnie loves you..." whispered Krystal to herself.

 

"What did you say?" Jessica jolted awake.

 

"All you do is just sleeping?"

 

"No! After that."

 

"H-Huh? N-No, I d-did not say anything..." the younger one said awkwardly.

 

"No, no.. I heard you said Soo?" squinting her eyes ti scrutinize her sister.

 

"Ehhmmm.. Nah.. I did not say anything. I'm just grumbling unnie.." lied her sister.

 

But I heard Soo's name. Was I dreaming? Hmm.. maybe I'm just overly sensitive about Sooyoung right now. *sigh* What do I do about that girl...

 

"Really? Hmm... Okay, fine. Let's go."

 

"Let's go where unnie?"

 

"Wasn't it you who wake me up to go out for a walk? And I was having my beauty sleep..."

 

"Ah! That's right. Sorry, unnie." her younger sister scratched her head.

 

"Let's go!"

 

-Yuri's house-

 

*sigh* What's wrong with Jessica lately... She loves Soo? But, why? WHY SOOYOUNG? I always put her first before everything, yet why now she acted strangely and caring towards Sooyoung? Everytime we were on a date these days, she was in a deep thought. And everytime in school when there is Sooyoung, she will alwyas look at her. Am I not good enough for her? Why? I'm better than Sooyoung! What am I lacking? What do I don't have that Sooyoung has?

 

 


 

A/N:
 

Hello again! Sorry for the short update and the timeline jumps...
First of all, Merry Christmas (I know its late) and Happy New Year 2018! (yes I'm late again)
*sigh* Sorry for not updating quickly. I'm not good enough to write I think. *sigh* Look at the grammar, sorry English is not my first language...

Well, anyway, here's an update for now. Sorry it's taking too long to update but I tried my best to update.
I know the story is not good because I started writing this when I was in high school or younger? I can't write properly now and busy with Uni life and everything... (excuses I know) And I forgot the plot of the exact story and I don't have the files anymore.. *sigh*
Hopefuly I could finish this story less than 20 chapters...

Anyway, thank you for new subscriber!
Subscribe, comment, and upvote!
Ppyong~ annyeong! See you in the next update!