"I MISS US, JIYONG"

I MISS HOW CLOSE WE WERE

-------------------------------------------------------------End of Flaskback----------------------------------------------

- @Seunghyun’s House-

Seunghyun is having a glass of red wine. It’s his habit: a daily dose of wine. He looks like a middle-aged old man who is contemplating about his life. Probably he is! The conversation with Jiyong ended a while ago but his mind can’t get rid of what happened that night. Their official kiss and confession and all.

Jiyong has always been a special person to Seunghyun. Disregarding the fact that Jiyong is Bigbang’s leader and was Seunghyun’s partner in their duo unit, Jiyong was the one who discovered Bigbang’s T.O.P of today. It is no lie that Seunghyun would have not been where he is now if Jiyong had not introduced him to YG and kept encouraging the older all the way until Bigbang’s debut. Seunghyun has much to owe Jiyong and to love Jiyong.

Seunghyun can’t remember since when he has loved Jiyong more than just loving a close friend, a cute dongsaeng or a great leader. Honestly, out of all four dongsaengs, Jiyong was always the bias of the big hyung. Until now, Seunghyun like to bully and harass Daesung, like to kiss and tease Seungri and play around Yongbae but when it comes to music, arts, talk and hangout, GD was always the one. GD was also the one Seunghyun takes care of the most. When Jiyong was tired and down, Seunghyun would be the first one who noticed and cheered him up. Most of the T.O.P-labelled bingu dances were created when Seunghyun was trying to make Jiyong smile and laugh. Seunghyun’s weird and cold jokes could make anyone to make a “what?” face but Jiyong laughed at the poor man’s jokes at all times. Seunghyun could always rely on Jiyong for the biggest reactions to all the silly things he does.

Unlike Daesung and Seungri who were often victims of Seunghyun’s bully and tease, Jiyong was rarely teased by Seunghyun. One reason was because whenever Seunghyun started teasing and touching the younger, Jiyong would never get annoyed but smile brightly and get embarrassed easily. Jiyong’s reactions towards Seunghyun’s acts were cute at first but later on they just made Seunghyun feel bothered. Seunghyun couldn’t help thinking of Jiyong’s reddened cheeks and smiley eyes whenever the older tried to make him laugh. It was okay at first but the frequency of Jiyong’s cuteness making Seunghyun’s heart flustered just increased over time. Seunghyun always tried to keep himself look cool and composed but whenever the sweet coffee eyes accidentally stared at him or the cherry lips made a cute pout all of sudden, Seunghyun’s mind just went out of control.

His feeling for Jiyong had developed at exponential rate after he was back to music from “71: Into the fire”, working with Jiyong for their GD&TOP project. Though they were just talking and working together during that few months, the period felt better than a long date to Seunghyun. Being able to watch all sides of Jiyong, stay by his side and have fun together made Seunghyun purely happy. But Seunghyun had never thought he would confess his feeling to Jiyong one day until that night.

The thoughts about Jiyong and GD&TOP era eventually leads Seunghyun to the small studio at the corner of his house, where he has kept many things of BB and especially GD&TOP. The 1st Vol.1 CD still lies neatly on the shelves; it is the 1st CD from the stack before they were released for sale. For some reason, the big hyung never opened it even once. The CD has been lying there, obediently, as a strain of memory that he wants to keep but not to recall.

But today Seunghyun finally decides to open it and listen to GD&TOP again. For once.

THIS IS DOUBLE DOUBLE DOUBLE DOUBLE COMBO
DOUBLE DOUBLE DOUBLE COMBO
THIS AIN'T BUBBLE BUBBLE BUBBLE BUBBLE GUM
I'll chew you, spin spin together

I was born with this impressive voice
TOP & GD are like almond and chocolate
D D D D Diplo and our combination
An unrealistic fairy tale of your previous night

..............

A drop of tear is making its way to escape from the Egyptian eye of the older rapper.

“I MISS US, JIYONG”

-------------------------------------------------------Flaskback-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Feb 14, 2011

Valentine’s Day

They’ve been unofficially together for about 3 months. No one, except for the curious and observant Youngbae, may have known about their relationship. Things were really difficult at first when the two tried as much as possible to avoid all physical contacts while working in the studio or walking in public. On the side note, Seunghyun is a secretive person, as always. Despite being crazy all the time over Jiyong’s explosive cuteness (the pouty lips, sparkling eyes, y collar bones...and all), Seunghyun has endured well his temptation to eat up his boyfriend at any time. The y diva Jiyong, on the other hand, is the real evil in this relationship. He would steal every second when the two are free of others’ views, to throw a flirty glance at the older; sometimes he would perk on the older lips and run away. Jiyong is good at this cat-and-mouse game in which Seunghyun is always the one to be tortured. Anyway, Seunghyun just loves the younger more and more.

So today is gonna be the day of Seunghyun’s revenge: A cruel plan on the supposedly most romantic day of the year.

- Stupid BINGU!!! WHERE ARE YOU??? You told me to pick you up at 8pm. Now is ALREADY 8.20! Remember last time what happened to you when you let me wait for 10 mins? Are you gonna pick up? Kwon Leadah doesn’t have much time for you, you know??  – Jiyong almost screamed at his phone, trying to make an angry voice message after all the attempts to call the older failed miserably.

But that is the first step of the Bingu’s plan. Seunghyun is not gonna pick up any soon.