The Confession

I MISS HOW CLOSE WE WERE

Jiyong has been lying still on top of Seunghyun like that for 10 mins. And there is no sign that Seunghyun is awake and letting go of Jiyong. Jiyong can’t think straight right now. It feels dreamy, ecstatic yet peaceful being in tight embrace of Seunghyun and leaning against his firm warm body. Recently, Jiyong sometimes dreamed of this moment.

This position gives Jiyong a perfect sight of the David statue. The older looks dashingly handsome even when he is sleeping. Jiyong’s eyes level right at Seunghyun’s perfect lips, giving the younger a gasp. Jiyong did kiss those lips once, a light one by accident, but he could hardly forget it. Lately, there were incidents when their faces were just inches away but Jiyong always made an effort to stare away from those tempting lips. But at this moment, he can’t!

And Jiyong makes a move that he’d regret for the rest of his life. Lifting up his head, Jiyong presses his cherry lips against Seunghyun’s. The second kiss that Jiyong has tempted for long gives the younger shiver all over his body. It literally feels like the first kiss of a teenage boy: innocent enough, deep enough.

But one thing Jiyong had not expected is that Seunghyun is woken by the kiss and the Egyptians eyes are wide-opened. A second later, Jiyong finds himself emerged in a full passionate kiss of Seunghyun’s lips. Seunghyun kisses him back! The kiss was incredibly sweet and sensual; it’s nothing like all the kisses Jiyong had before. It makes his heart flustered and pound non-stop. When the older’s tongue starts to penetrate the cherry lips, finding its way to conquer the warmth of the younger’s mouth, Jiyong can’t breathe anymore. The perfect taste of Seunghyun’s lips and tongue spills over Jiyong’s. This is definitely a dream! They have kissed, for real!

- STOP! Hyung! Stop!

Jiyong is the first to break from their deep kiss

- This isn’t right, hyung! You’re still drunk now - The younger’s coffee eyes look straight at the older’s, with a no-joke kinda look

- No, I’m not, Jiyong! Why do you think I kissed you back? Can’t you feel it, Jiyong? 

- You are not in the right mind now, hyung! The kiss was an accident! What’s feeling?! I don’t have that kind of feeling!

- ..... – Seunghyun his just staring at Jiyong at the moment, with silence and patience.

- ...Yes Seunghyun, I’m attracted to you since you are that funny weird hyung who always make me laugh and since you are that handsome and charismatic rapper that even boys can’t get over you and since we have been good friends for long and we share many things in common. But so what???!! I just like you as a friend, a hyung and a teammate. That is all! Don’t mistake my affection for you with anything else more than that....

- Have you done with all of your denial??!! Do you think I’m too dumb to realise how flustered you were when I tease you, how bright you were when I cheer you up and how trembled your body was when I gave you a tight hug? No friend, no dongsaeng react that way, Jiyong! Why did you avoid my eye contact lately? Why couldn’t we hold hands casually without you feeling uncomfortable? Why did you glance at me every minute just to check if I’m around? Jiyong, I’m not some in love idiot who can’t figure out why. YOU HAVE FEELING FOR ME, JUST ADMIT THAT, DAMN YOU!

- Yes, Seunghyun! YES, I’VE FALLEN FOR YOU! So what?? Are you satisfied that your dongsaeng, your leader has admitted that he liked you? Do you even think this is gonna go somewhere?? No! And DAMN YOU, too! -  Jiyong vents the frustration he has kept for long. The teary eyes looking at Seunghyun, questioning.

As soon as the teardrop has spilled out of Jiyong’s eye, Seunghyun’s both hands hold the younger’s small face and lift it up. The two pairs of eyes meet each other.

- Jiyong, listen to me carefully: I’VE FALLEN FOR YOU, TOO!

And the third kiss happens better them. The kiss of confession overwhelmed by happiness.

 

------------------------------------------------------------

Author's Note:

I'm so sorry for this very late update! I've been busy with other stuffs. This chapter is a bit short and not very well written. I'd try to do better for the upcoming chapters. Thank you for reading my fic