Wow...I really excited of all about him!! >__

3 Years of Love (discontinued)

“JAYYY!!!” the girls shouted as Jay came in to the class.

‘Uh…he is coming..he is coming!! Arggh…what should I do?’ Sica thought while Jay is walking toward her.

‘He is coming here,right? Omo! Omo!’ Sica began to excited, but she didn’t show it.

‘OMO!’ Sica shouted in her mind when Jayis so close to her. “I’m not ready yet!” Sica yelled at blank space.

“What is it?” asked Jay when he already sat beside Sica.

“Uh…ehm..” Sica smiled. She felt embarrassed but happy. ‘Omo! He is sitting beside me…I’m happy!’ Jessica jumped inside.

Jay smiled to Sica and then talking to his friend in front of him.

“Sica!!” Hyoyeon suddenly tapped Jessica shoulders.

This is the arrangement.

                               BOARD

             Woo  Junho     .....     .....        (the .... part is not come yet)

             ....    Chan       Yoon  .....

             ....    Jay           Sica   Hyo

             ....     ......          ....       .....

“Sicaa!” Hyoyeon is confused because Sica seems unconscious. And then she decided to pinch Jessica’s cheeks.

“Aw! What did you do it for?” Jessica gained her consciousness and complain to Hyoyeon secretly so Jay can’t hear her.

“Ow..It’s your fault! You were ignoring me!” Hyo complained.

“I’m sorry okay..” Jessica said and sent signal to Hyoyeon : ‘Hyo, he is here!’

Hyoyeon take a look behind Sica and found Jay there.

“Hey bro!” Hyoyeon shouted to Jay.

Jay turned his head to look at the one who called him. “Oh,hey!” Jay smiled.

‘Omo!! I want that smile!’ inside Sica.

“Hey Jay..” suddenly a girl voice appear and sit beside Jay.

“Oh..hei…err?” Jay can’t remember the girl’s name.

“Tiffany…call me Fany okay?” Tiffany smiled and then smirked at Hyoyeon.

“What the—“ Hyoyeon glared at Tiffany.

“Sssh…Hyo..” Jessica try to calm Hyo when she is the one who is mad inside.

“She is such a !” Hyoyeon whispered at Jessica. “She is gluing herself to your Jay..” said Hyoyeon.

Suddenly Jessica smiled and blushed. “Omo! What did you say, Hyo! You make me blush..” said Jessica and then make sure that Jay didn’t hear them.

When the class is already full, the teacher came in.

“Uhm..so…I’m the teacher for your English class…” said the teacher. “Can you introduce yourself?” asked the teacher. “Start from you” said the teacher pointing at Wooyoung.

“I’m Jang Wooyoung..nice to know you all..” Wooyoung bowed and the sit again.

“I’m Lee Junho..nice to know you all..” said Junho, bowed and sit down.

“I’m Im Yoona…” Yoona smiled and the sit.

“I’m Kim Hyoyeon…” Hyoyeon bowed and then sit.

“I’m Jessica Jung..” said Jessica and then sit down.

“My name is Jay Park..” said Jay in English fluently.

“That’s good, student..” said the teacher proud of Jay.

“Uhm…My name is Hwang Tiffany, but you can call me Fany..” Tiffany winked and got teased by some guys.

After that the introduction finished and the boring lesson is begin.

Jessica POV

Uhm..He is sleeping? Why is he so cute? I can’t stop myself from looking at him. Uh! What is going on me! I’m falling for him. He is so cute. Ow..

“Sica!” said Hyoyeon give her a paper.

“Wha—“ Sica wants to ask but she saw what is written on the paper that Hyoyeon give her.

Sicaa..>__< You are so deeply in love now,huh? Aigoo~!

Jessica writes the reply on the paper and gives it to Hyoyeon. Hyoyeon smiled and then writes the reply.

So, you are changing now huh? You said that you didn’t need guy in your life?

‘Aish..It’s past..I- ‘ Jessica is thinking.

“JESSICA, HYOYEON! WHAT ARE YOU TWO DOING?”

Jessica POV end.

“JESSICA, HYOYEON! WHAT ARE YOU TWO DOING?” the teacher glared at them from the front of the class and then walking toward them.

“Hyo! What should we say?” Jessica whispered to Hyoyeon who is busy tearing the paper they wrote before.

“I don’t know..say anything..think!” Hyoyeon whispered back.

BRAKKK!

Suddenly someone hit the table so hard and gain the teacher and the others student attention.

“Junho-ssi? What are you doing?” the teacher glared at Junho.

“Nothing..I’m just bored..” said Junho coldly and then leave the class.

“Junho-ssi! Where are you going? We are not done yet..” said the teacher.

“We are done..I’m leaving..” said Junho glared at the teacher.

“It’s not…you don’t even know what is the English for the one that kidnapped kids!” the teacher said randomly.

“Kidnapper..” said Junho.

“So..the English for fish with sharp teeth?” the teacher said again randomly.

“Shark..” Junho said. “Don’t play with me,teacher…I’m bored..” said Junho and then leave the class. Junho is smart but he is not so obedient.

Before leaving the class, Junho winked to Hyoyeon.

“Huh?” Hyoyeon is confused. “He is doing that for me? Aww…cute..” Hyoyeon whispered to Jessica.

“Whatever..” said Jessica not interested and still looking to Jay.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

THAT NIGHT…

Jessica sneaked to her room and closed the door softly. Then she jumped to her bed and opened the book he brought from school.

Jessica is looking at the photo of the book. It is yearbook. The book that is given to the students that already graduated from junior high school.

“Uh..to get this book from Taeyeon is so hard…Kyah!! Jay is so cute here..” Jessica looking at the picture of Jay in the book.  Taeyeon and Jay go to the same exclusive junior high school. While Jessica, Hyoyeon and Yoona only can go to the regular junior high school and there are no yearbook for them. And they can go to the exclusive Seoul Senior High School because of scholarship.

"Uhh...he is so cool!! He is match with blue shirt..." Jessica smiled.

“Kyahh!! This is one is so cute too…he looks like a fool..” Jessica laughed softly.

Then Jessica opened the page that contain Jay’s information.

“Name..Park Jaebeom..” Jessica said excitedly. “So, his real name is Park Jaebeom? And his nickname is Jay..” Jessica nodded.

“Birthday…25 April? Omo! Today is 10 April…It’s getting close..” Jessica smiled and then try to remember the date of Jay’s birthday in her mind.

“Address? Woww..” Jessica get a piece of paper and then copy Jay’s address to the plain paper.

“Next is..wow…the vote of the class..” Jessica is so excited. She searched Jay’s name among the other students. “Jay is cool, hot, kind and smart..all is positive adjective? Woow..” Jessica smiled.

“I really love him!!!” Jessica shouted. “Upps..” Jessica hurriedly shut .

Suddenly a hand snatched the book from Jessica when she is busy with her mind.

“Yah!” Jessica turned his head to see who is there.

“Uhmm..not bad..I mean this is too good for you,sis!” Yuri laughed. “Moommm!!! Jessica unnie is falling in love! This is her boyfriend!!” Yuri shouted and then ran away from Jessica who is trying to get the book back.

“Moomm!! This is Sica unnie’s boyfriend!” Yuri pointed Jay at the picture and show it to her mom.

“Mom! She is lying..I’m not..” Jessica try to explain.

“Sica..Did I say before that you can’t get in a relationship with a guy now? I mean..you are still a little kid..” her mom glared at Jessica.

Jessica just nodded and glared at Yuri.

“Mom can’t accepted it..you just focus on your study now..” Jessica’s mom then leave the conversation unfinished.

“I hate you,Yuri..” said Jessica. Then she snatched her book back and go to her room.

“Blee!” Yuri stuck out her tongue and then walk to her room.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________

Hi guys!!

I'm here with the update..

Hope you will like this..

I added Junhyo beside Jaysica...hehe..^__^

and Jayfany...I don't really like Jayfany though...

Thanks for subscribe and comments..!

Please looking forward to the next chapter...