Sam

Lies soon catch up

Like Taemin had said the paparazzi had gotten less, day after day. I didn't answer most of the questions they gave me and averted them by ridiculing them. Well, the whole imagination was ridiculous...if it hadn't been the truth. Fortunately my business partners didn't give that frivolous gossip any kind of attention. Although some pitied me and asked how I was coping with it, the commotion didn't hinder my daily work. On physical part at least. Emotionally I was a mess.

 

It was Taemin's influence that calmed me down a bit and letting me getting my hopes up for a while before they sunk again. Without him I would have been at my end. My biggest fear was that someone would expose my identity to the whole world. And exactly this was one step away from me although nobody gave it a notice. The thought of someone knowing that I was indeed a woman made me feel weak and helpless. Who had written that article? And did he have any evidence for his claiming? These were the questions wandering in my head so I couldn't get any sleep at night. In the morning I would wake up having slept only for a few hours. And at work my mind drifted away so I could scarcely finish my work and had some hours to add to my normal working hour. If that was even possible. I was already living only for work and didn't have much time aside from that.

 

After nearly two weeks I wasn't that afraid anymore. The media had stopped talking about me in that large extend and my daily life almost seemed as boring as it had been before. At least it would have been if not for the mail Mr. Cho had put on my working desk. A letter stood out because there was the official seal of the police on it. "Yeobo, did you take one of my cars out on driving again? I think there is another ticket on your account!", I called Taemin who was sitting on the desk right beside mine, immersed in piles of sheets that had to be edited by him. A bit confused he raised his head and looked at me with an uncomprehending expression. "No, I didn't drive that speedy the last time. I remembered how pissed you were the other time and watched out not to get caught." Quickly snatching away from me the letter he opened it and scanned the content. "I don't know what this means but that's no ticket. It looks more like you're being investigated and you should come to the police station tomorrow or the day after.", his voice unsteady and alarmed. He gave it back to me looking worried into my eyes. Insecure I observed the letter and made sure to read every sentence twice, so I wouldn't misunderstand something. He was right, it was a demand to go to the police for further investigation... whatever that meant. And I had a feeling that, that meant nothing good.

 

I wanted to know what I was accused for as soon as possible. My mind had not been able to cope with all that tumult and it was too exhausting for me. Always racking my brain why wouldn't get me anywhere. Therefore I decided to go the next day and Taemin agreed. I knew he didn't like seeing me like this and he wanted to support me as good as he could. So we both went to the police station the next day. He didn't feel comfortable but he said he wanted to be my backup so I didn't loose my reasoning. Well, we both were in a dangerous area, having not only a small crime to keep secret but something bigger.

 

At the counter I gave the letter to the friendly woman. She passed the paper on to a colleague who guided us to a room we should take a seat in. Some minutes later a well-build officer entered. His presence alone was intimidating, for you could imagining him fighting a bunch of criminals, without getting even a scrap of it. "My name is Choi Siwon! I'm going to question you and explain the reason we had to demand you here.", the hunk of a man said. "I'm sorry to tell you this Song-sshi, but would you please leave! This is something you aren't allowed to attend to." Taemin left reluctantly pressing one encouraging kiss on my lips and leaving through the door.

 

"We received these photos from an anonymous person and it's pretty obvious who the one in the picture is.", he passed me some photos and I could feel his examining eyes on me. "You have the right to be silent and get yourself a lawyer." My eyes widened at the sight of the pictures. It was me. But not in my normal disguise as a man.

 

------------------------------------------------------------

Hey my lovely reader :*,

sorry for being away for so long. -.-'

And I hope you like the chapter,

I had to change it quite often so it would fit.

It's a bit short, I know, and there are still some grammar mistakes,

because I wanted to give it to you as soon as I was ready writing it,

but the story isn't over and there are many chapters to come ;).

Thank you so much for the 2votes :**, and everyone of the 28 subs: kamsahabnia!! xoxo.

Although there was only one chapter here yet.

Thank you all those who have motivated me in "Secrets can't be kept forever"

and followed from there. <333

Sorry, I'm writing too much of an AN again. -.-'

But I can't help it I missed you so much!!! xDD xoxo

Love, himawari93 <3