Sam

Lies soon catch up

Some months had passed since Taemin's and mine honeymoon. I had broken my affair with Onew with a heavy heart, because he was the first one who had made me feel loved. He still wasn't completely over me but I didn't have the same feelings for him. My heart belonged to Taemin. Nobody in the company would have thought that it wasn't a marriage for love anymore. No chance because we were deeply in love. I couldn't imagine a life without Taemin anymore. When we were together nothing else mattered and he knew exactly how to make me feel better, when I was having a hard day again because some foolish person, who thought he was impeccable, had made a gigantic mistake again. Somehow some people thought that if they had made two or three things very good they were geniuses. Not reminding themselves that they were all human beings who could make faults all over again. And who was the one getting all the extra work to do? Who?... Me of course, because I have nothing else to do...AS IF!

 

“You're all moody again!?”, a voice disrupted my thoughts. It wasn't a question it was a statement. I felt two hands sliding on my back and starting to massage my tense shoulders. “You shouldn't be so hard with doing your job. Just employ some new workers. They can do it all the same.” I leant back in my executive chair closed my eyes and sunk deep into the comfortable feeling of his hands. Only thinking about the wonderful things he could do with his hands let my body grow hot.

 

“Stop!”, I exclaimed and jumped from my seat, straightening my suit. As I looked up to Taemin he grinned at me. “Come on I'm letting you forget you stress!”, he whispered and in the next seconds his lips crashed onto mine. It hadn't been a problem before but when Taemin kissed me I was loosing my mind and I wasn't able to stop unless he did.

 

Someone cleared his throat and drove us apart. “I'm sorry if I'm interrupting you Song-sangmunim*!”, said my secretary Cho standing in the door frame. His face had a light shade of red. “Bbbut, I wouldn't, if there wasn't some important.”, he stuttered and I couldn't be mad at him. He was a cute fellow. “Speak, what is so important?”, I wanted to know. “The CEO wishes to speak with you on an urgent matter! He didn't say about what, but you should go to him as quickly as possible!” “Sure! Thanks Mr. Cho!”, I understood and looked unnerved at my lover. “I hope it's not some fatal mistake of an employee again!” Sighting I freed myself from his embrace and headed for the CEO office.

 

“Please tell me Song Young Sam how this could have happened?!”, my father screamed more as that he spoke. His face was as red as a tomato and his eyes nearly popped out of his head. “For heaven's sake what should we do now?” He had palmed his face and I still hadn't really gotten what drove him this nuts. “Sorry, Dad!”, I spoke under my breath and he looked up at me again. “You still haven't said why you're acting like this!?” “Oh!”, he mouthed and looked confused until he had sorted himself, his mind absent from this very room for some long seconds. “Come here and look at this! It's the newspaper of tomorrow!” I didn't have to walk much nearer to be able to read the headline: “The scandalous identity of Song Enterprise's successor Song Young Sam” “Are they trying to accuse me of another affair with one of my female employees?”, I smiled and laughed, until my father looked silencing at me. “What? You believe in me, or not?” “That's not what the article is about!”, he screamed at me and sighted pointing at one of the columns.

 

Shocked I went back to my office and sat down on the sofa, palming my face. Breathing deep in and out: I wanted to just wake up from this nightmare. It wasn't possible for this to happen. How on earth?... “Sam, you okay?” I hadn't noticed Taemin until he spoke to me. He caressed my back gently and examined my face with a worried expression. “Do I look okay to you?!”, I cried and felt guilty right away. He was innocent. He didn't have anything to do with this... Only that he was my wife. “Sorry, I'm irritated right now! Look at this!” I had made a photo of the newspaper article and gave it to Taemin.

 

The newspaper article that would reveal my true gender the next day. My father had done all he could but that wasn't much because it was already too late, everything had been printed and spread to all the branches kiosks over the land. The only option left was too wait and make a press conference tomorrow. No, better the Song Enterprise wouldn't give these ridiculous accusations any attention. Or else it would appear suspicious. “Sam, don't do anything rush!”, he said being a bit pale now and having an unbelieving kind of expression on him that I was having myself. “The most citizens won't believe this they have neither photos nor any other evidence. Maybe there will be gossip for a while but please don't worry!” He kissed me on the cheek and then on my mouth, gently moving his lips to ease my unrest. But it didn't help.

 

The whole night I couldn't get my eyes closed. Maybe it wasn't that of a grave situation but there was no chance to estimate the magnitude of the effect the article would have on the society. I didn't want to think about it, but I couldn't not think about it. My mind just didn't stop wondering about all the possible things that could happen. So when I “woke up” I didn't want to leave my bed. “It's even more suspicious if you don't come to work today!”, Taemin reasoned and finally could persuade me.

 

When we arrived at the company's head building there was a knot of people in front of it. Cameras, journalists with mics and the rest press stuff. Close your eyes and do it!, I said to myself, taking a deep breath. Taemin squeezed my hand tight and together we got out of my car. Arms linked we approached the masses.

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey my dear readers,

long time no see xoxo.

I've missed you so much!! T.T

But now the story continues and I hope you can enjoy yourselves!!! <3

Love, himawari93

 

PS: I've got to hurry, family is waiting for me to start dinner -.-'!!

MERRY CHRISTMAS TO YOU!!!! :*