So Hot, Yet So Cold!

My Arranged Marriage With Badboy Baekhyun!?
"Soojin-ah, wake up sweetie" I heard my mom perfectly but I'm just so sleepy! "Mommy I'm so tired" I said in a tone like I was wasted. "YAH SOOJIN, GET YOUR LAZY OUTTA BED NOW!" That was it. She turned into a monster. I fell off my bed and started cursing under my breathe. "Aish I don't wanna go to that school! I don't know anyone there!" I started rolling around on the ground. "I know, I know, You'll be fine. Hurry up and get dressed now, It's 8:00". "MWO?!?!!? Why are you just now waking me up!?!?" My mom smiled and walked out of my room. I got up and did my morning routine but this time faster... way faster, like GD was waiting outside for me. I ran downstairs and out the door. "Love you mom, love you dad" I yelled on my way out. "Love yo- the door slammed shut. I reached school a minute before the bell rang. "Aigoooooo!x I was panting very much from running. "Whew, this must be my first class." I slowly walked in avoiding peoples eyes. I can already tell I'm getting dirty looks.. I find a nice empty desk in the back and happily sit. "Ehem" An old crusty man walks in and starts talking about some assingment. *Aigoo Is that my teacher?? so old.* Just as he is in mid speaking a boy walks in.. *Wow he's really attractive...* The teacher looked pretty scared of him, he didn't even say anything about his tardiness. I look back at the handsome boy and notices he started walking towards me. *Omo why is he walking over here? He looks angry.* "Move" he says giving me a death stare. "Uhmm theres a whole row of empty desks over there..." I point. He roughly grabs my wrist and draggs me over to the spot where I pointed and threw me into the desk. *Aish what a jerk! How can someone be that attractive but so cold?* I spent the whole rest of the day trying to avoid that guy. But then lunch came.. "Gamsahabnida!" I bowed to the lunch woman and turned around, and to my suprise... he was there .. *I wonder what his name is..* I avoid eye contact with him, but being the clumsy person I am I just had to friggin fall. I tripped over... a rock? Why the hell is there a rock in the middle of a cafateria? I slowly get up and notice I got apple sause all over someones shoes. *Oh god, please not him!* I look up and Crap.. it's him. "YAH! WHAT THE HELL !?! causing a scene in the lunch room he picked up my milk carton and poured it all down my shirt. I stood there in disbelief and ran out of the lunch room. and straight to my locker. My eyes strated to tear up. I grabbed my backpack and ran home since I live so close. I really don't care abput the rest of my classes. "Appa!" I ran towards my dad and told him about my day in between sobs. "Aw sweetie it's okay, how about you stay home from school tomorrow?" "Jinjja? Gomawo appa!" "You have an important meeting with someone tomorrow.." "Araseo! I smiled happily and went up to my room.