chapter 9

will you ever love me like i love you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

the next morning i woke up was around 7:00 am. Well  its quite early. i clean up the living room. i walk towards my suitcase and pick a cloth. if im not mistaken today me and donghae are going for a honeymoon in maldives. people said tht is a nice place for honeymoon. i took my cloth and walk towards the bathroom and took a bath.

after i took a bath. i went out of the bathroom and i saw donghae jsut woke up. hes waering his boxes only. "good morning" i greeted him and i walk away.

donghae -

i slightly open my eyes and i saw tht im in the bedroom. i kept on staring at the ceiling. i dont even know married her. shes really pretty. so im not suprised if alot boys really like her. well i like girls who are wild and rough in bed. but i dont think that she rough or wild. what is so special about her. i see nothing about her. to me she is a plain piece of paper tht has no colour on it. yet shes really innocent. normally when i kissed someone they tend to kissed me back pasionately but she didnt, instead she refuse and kept on crying. you know what?! theres no other girl that can replace minjee. 

after 20 minutes of dreaming. i stand up and walk towards the living room. i was drinking some water at the kitchen and i saw she went out of the bathroom. i look at her from head to toe. my eyes stop at her leg. DAMN HER THIGH!HER  LEGS DAMN LONG AND Y! 

"good morning" she greeted me slowly and look away. i look at her and she walk into

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter