Back to basics!

Our Little Secret!!

Tina stays in the restaurant, feeling heavy and bloated. She's having mixed feelings. Actually, she is feeling relaxed after confessing it to some one. At least now she is sure about how she feels. On the other hand she is upset that she broke Mean's heart. Mean is very close friend. She is also feeling guilty because Mean always treated her so selflessly. 

She decided to take a stroll in the garden of the restaurant. She forgets about the time. Its been late. Her phone rings.. It's Aom.

Tina: Hello Aom.

Aom: Where are you? *pretentious anger* 

Tina: Just here, in the restaurant. *smiles*

Aom: So busy with your girl friend that you forget about your friend. 

Tina: Haha!! Jealous...??

Aom: haha.. Crazy!! By the way are you done with your date?

Tina: It wasn't a date, Aom. Anyways its over long time ago.

Aom: Then...??!! *angry* why are you making me wait for you?

Tina: Sorry, princess. I just lost track of time. 

Aom: Oooouuiii.. What were you doing? *teases*

Tina: Nuts!! Not what you think... *laughing*

Aom: Ok.. ok.. What about our dinner? Have you forgotten about it? huh..?

Tina: Nope. I'm returning. On my way. Do you want to have dinner out or at the hotel?

Aom: You come here, then we will decide. 

Tina: Alright then, I'll reach in 5. Bye.

Aom: Bye. Tina.. wait..

Tina: What?? Do you want me to bring anything on my way?

Aom: No! I just wanna say.. I missed you today!

Tina: *blushes* Chessy princess. I'll be there in a while. By the way.. I missed you too.. *blushing all the way*

Aom: Bye.

Tina disconnects the call. She feels so happy after the call. She notices that Aom has got better after yesterday's fiasco. Also.. "I missed you today".. she keeps on repeating that line in her mind and keeps blushing on her way back. 

Tina reaches hotel and goes to Aom's room. Knocks.

Aom: Who's it?

Tina: Prince of Thailand has arrived. Open the door.

Aom: *laughs* *opens the door* Look in the mirror, prince. *teases with the tongue*

Tina: Already saw. So handsome! *laughs*

Aom: In your dreams! *teases again*

Tina comes and sits on the sofa bed. Aom is still in her shorts and a loose shirt. Tina finds it cute.

Tina: So, we are having dinner at the hotel?

Aom: Why do you say so?

Tina: Because you haven't changed yet. You are still in the same clothes since morning. So what did you do whole day?

Aom: Eating, sleeping, thinking, TV. That's it. 

Tina: Cool. Ideal day for a lazy person.

Aom: Who's lazy? *glares at Tina*

Tina: heehee.. You are. *pulls out tongue*

Aom starts hitting Tina playfully, with pillow. Tina tries to resist her attacks. It doesn't help. The girls are back to themselves. As usual mischevious. Teasing and hitting each other playfully.

Aom gets tired, finally she lies down. She puts her head in Tina's lap. Tina is Aom's hair. They both are watching TV. 

Aom: How was your date Tina?

Tina: Fine. Actually, we broke up. 

Aom is shocked. She sits up. Tina doesn't want to answer any of Aom's questions. 

Aom. Whhyyy???!!! Out of nowhere? *wide eyed*

Tina: Yea. Leave it, Aom. It's a little complicated then I thought.

Aom: Is that so? I can do complicated. Tell me.

Tina: Leave it, Aom. We had our differences, we are friends though. And I got dumped by her not other way round..  *avoids the topic* Lets order food.. 

Aom understands Tina doesn't want to talk about it. She doesn't push the topic. 

Aom: Hmmm.. okay. 

They order food. 

Aom: But are you alright? 

Tina: Yes. Don't you see...?

Aom: Actually I'm always so clueless about you. I never understand whats in your mind. Always being so mysterious.

Tina: Haha.. Solve the mystery then. *teases and pulls out tongue*

Aom: You want to fight, again? *glares again*

Tina: No, spare me this time. *pinches her cheeks* 

Food comes in. They are eating. 

Aom: By the way, I have to tell you something.

Tina: Go ahead.

Aom: P' Nay called. And she told me to read the script and be prepared for tomorrow.

Tina: Huh? What is so special tomorrow, that we have to be so prepared.

Aom: Love scene. *laughs*

Tina: *blushes* Ohhh... !! 

Aom: Ooouuii.. Look at you.. blushing.. 

Tina: Who's blushing? *still blushing* *pouts*

Aom: You. Look at your face. *laughs*

Tina: So... 

Aom: So what?

Tina: P' Nay told us to be prepared. Do you want to practice? 

Aom: Crazzyy ert!! *punches Tina playfully* *blushing*

Tina: haha.. Now who is blushing...??

Aom: *shys away* Nuts!

*silence*

Aom: By the way, I actually read that scene. It's quite passionate.

Tina: *tries to hide her blush* Hmmm.. So what is the scene?

Aom: *goes all serious and technical* It goes like this, after I come back from Korea, I miss you a lot. I come into the house and leap at you. You are very happy to see me. We kiss. And mind you, it's a long kiss. It's written in the script that they are going to keep whole kiss in to the movie. And then you push me towards the wall and we have a make out session. That's it. After a long session of making out, we say we love each other and missed each other. 

Tina throat goes dry. She doesn't know what to say. Shes all shocked.

Aom: *looking at Tina* What happened?

Tina: No.. Nothing. I was just wondering, How the audience with percept it? *lying her way out*

Aom: Oh!! They are going to love it. You'll see youtube and social networking sites flooded with that scene. 

Tina: Hmmm..

Actually, Tina is scared, how will she control herself in the scene. Now that she is aware of her feelings. She is scared of showing them to Aom and losing their friendship. The thought itself scared the bejesus out of Tina. She didn't say anything, just drank water. 

Aom: What happened? You look pale.. 

Tina: No.. nothing. I feel sick.

Aom: Why? cause you have to kiss me.. *pouts*

Tina: No.. no.. I dunno .. Ju. just .. leave it. stop thinking about it, Tina, you'll be alright... 

Aom: Hey, what happened? I know, it made me nervous too.. But then I just thought, its only you.. not a stranger.. I'll kiss you anytime over a stranger.. 

Tina: Anyways forget about it.. We will think about it tomorrow.. Lets see what happens tomorrow.. *silence* *trying to lighten up* Hey you want one now?? *looks devilishly at Aom*

Aom: Hey no.. you ert!! *punches Tina in her arm*

Tina pouts and slowly moves towards Aom. 

Aom: Hey hey hey!! Get away you ert. *starts hitting Tina, playfully* 

The girls start playing again, have a lot of fun. Teasing and fighting with each other. Finally, They get tired and doze off in Aom's bed. 

 

 

Author's note: I made a big chapter this time as I'll be busy after this chapter. Dunno when will the next update come! I'll try to make is soon. And also I'll make it up to you. *wink wink* 

Stay tuned in.  :)