Complicated

How to catch you

"Chanyeol..where the*cough*are you!!????"

"Sehun..I'm sorry..I cannot come.."

Sehun was so nervous right now..the plan was sinking..

"Are you out of your mind?I don't really care what happened to you..but I want you here now!even in a thomb!" he shouted at the phone

Chanyeol felt a tear rolling down his cheeck"Is pointless..he doesn't want me there.." and with these words,Chanyeol hang up

Sehun was in a huge shock..his hands were trembling..this is how nervous he was..

What actually happened?

-------------

1 hour ago

Chanyeol was checking his outfit one last time looking in the mirror.

He was ready to go now.He took his phone from the table when,suddenly something captivated his sight.The spy headphones

Well..I have some time left..Did he already left?He must be geting ready in his room by now..maybe I should try the headphones and see if he left or not..if only he'll talk..

He pressed the red button from the small box that came with the headphones..

He put the headphones in his ears and focused on sounds..

for almost minute he hadn't heard any voice..but when he was ready to put the headphones on the table he heard a familiar phone ringtone...Baekhyun's..

Yes..yes..he hadn't left yet..who's calling him?it must be Luhan..to ask him if he's ready..

Baekhyun answered the phone "Yes,Lu ge!"

Luhan,Indeed..

"Yes..tell me..

what???!! noooo! I don't want him to come with us!I don't like him..I really hate him!I always did!!Why didn't you tell me earlier?I would've never accepted it!I hate you Lu ge for making me preparing myself for nothing!You know he makes me sick!I cannot stand him!If he comes, I won't!!"

Luhan grinned hard ("You'll come and that's final..if you won't..I'll tell Kris you stole his diary!!")

Baekhyun,at Luhan's threatening words, felt as if he was stabbed with a kife deep into his heart..

"Nooo..please..I beg!!!" He felt really bad all of a sudden

("I'm sorry for doing this to you..but you'll come!") Luhan ended the call

With these wise words,Luhan let Baekhyun speaking for like 10 minutes with his relflection in the mirror

"Why!just why can't it be the way I want!Why I always hope for the best and get the worst..wouldn't it be normal if someone else could've come with us?I mean..Sehun came for Luhan..why won't---"

Chanyeol took off the headphones from his ears...He cried..and cried..and cried..

By that time his phone rang desperately..

~You're just like an angel
Your skin makes me cry
You float like a feather
In a beautiful whirl
I wish I was special
You're so very special~

But I'm a creep.. I'm a weirdo ..What the hell am I doing here?This song explains it all for me..I am a ing creep and he'll never like me..he'll always hate me..just because I am a ing weirdo..yes..I am the wrong person for him..he deserves someone way better and this is why he cannot stand me...Why did he react like this?why?I thought he likes me a bit..I thought I had a chance to be his friend..I thought I was his friend..but he obviously didn't think this way...still..why Luhan told he now that I ll come..to make him suffer..Luhan should've told him earlier so he won't come..God..why is he so good at hiding feelings..he couldn't say that he hates me outloud because he s an angel and he doesn t want to hurt me..I should really let him live his life ..I should really dissapear from his view from now on..I should just forget him..

Chanyeol heard his phone ringing but he couldn't answer..he knew it was Sehun..and he knew he'll have to invent a lie that he cannot come..He knew he won t be able to do it because his broken soul wanted to see even one last time Baekhyun's face..one last time..He needed Baekhyun as if he was the oxygen..he cried and cried and burried himself under his pillow while listening his phone ringing..that song that explained exactly how he felt at the moment..

After many minutes of sobbing and crying hard..he decided to answer the phone..he fixed his voice so that Sehun won't notice he had just cried like a .

"Is pointless..he doesn't want me there.."

Chanyeol ended the call and turned off his phone so that Sehun won't be able to call him again

He was a crying mess..

-------------------------------------

Meanwhile..at the amusement park entry..

Luhan and Baekhyun were looking at the shocked Sehun..

"Baby are you alright?you're trembling as .."

Baekhyun was now deeply thinking..then he suddenly started talking

"Lu ge!The boy we are waiting for..What are you saying is that..CHANYEOL is the one we are waiting?and you.. Sehun ssi..you called him just now?IS HE...the one who should've come here?

..Lu ge!where's Kai?you said Kai will come!!You lied me???!!!!..it means Chanyeol should've come and not Kai?Kai won't come today??"

Luhan looked at Baekhyun scared..and a bit amused..but more scared than amused

"Ahhh..about that..I guess..I wanted to do a small joke..Yes..Kai won't come..Chanyeol was supposed to come.."

Baekhyun looked at Luhan as if he wanted to stab him with a sharp knife and let him bleed till death..

"LU HAN..I ING HATE YOU..."

Luhan frightened..he looked at Sehun..

"Baby..when will Chanyeol come?Why is he late?"

Sehun gulped embarassed

"He cannot come..h h his dog died.." He tried to be more serious than ever..that was the only lie that crossed his mind at the moment and he had to say something..

Baekhyun looked at Sehun..He rolled his eyes..

"This is the worst lie I've ever heard..I'm off..I think he hates us,that's why.." Baekhyun turned his back to the two boys..and bit his lips in pain..he was pissed off..his day couldn't get worse.

"Baekhyun,wait..he doesn'---" Sehun's was interrupted by Luhan's sudden kiss

"What are you doing??" Sehun rejected Luhan's kiss frustrated

"I'm releasing my stress.." Luhan said looking into his eyes

"Baekhyun got mad..Chanyeol cried..I'm nervous as ..This day is ruined..I'll just go home..'kay?" He said looking at the pouting Luhan

"Wait..can I come with you?I feel as ty as you..and I really hate sobbing alone.." Luhan said while grabbing Sehun's shirt

"Okay baby..let's just cry together.."

Luhan continued

"And let's get drunk.."

"Call!" Sehun grabbed his hand and they went to Sehun's car

No matter what ty situation HunHan will get into, they will still resolve it together.hehe <3

 

Next day..Sunday morning.Chanyeol's house.bedroom

 

"Knock knock..can I come in?" Sehun said while entering into Chanyel's bedroom

"I would say'no' but it will be too late.." Chanyeol's voice was heard from somewhere under two blue fluffy blankets

Sehun came close to Chanyeol and took the blankets away to see his face better

"Hey..what happened to you?Why does your face look like a crack?"

Chanyeol couldn't sleep all night..and now..he really looked bad..The sadness was wrote all over his face..He had big dark eyebangs, his face was puffy and his eyes very red from crying so many hours

"This time..I didn't understand wrong..Baekhyun really doesn't like me..I heard him saying it..through the spy headphones..I'm destroyed for life..I'll forever be a mess.."

"What?How?" Sehun immediately questioned while he wiped off giant's tears

"Yesterday..when I was about to leave I thought of listening his voice a bit and...."

Chanyeol told everything to Sehun..he felt more and more relieved with every word he said

Sehun was a good listener..ce listened to his friend patinently without saying a word..actually all this time he was looking for answers in his head to why would Baekhyun say such bad things..to why would Chanyeol understand it this way..

"Channy..did he mentioned your name?He didn't right?He didn't say'I hate Chanyeol..I cannot stand Chanyeol..I don't like Chanyeol at all.."

Chanyeol nodded his head "No...but he was talking about me..I'm sure.."

Sehun hit his forehead

"Ahh!!!I remember now!OMG Channy..you are wrong..AGAIN!Why does it always happend to you?God..just why do you do this to this weak person?"

Chanyeol glared at Sehun with a-you must be joking me- look

"WHAT??!!!"

Sehun took a deep breath and started talking..He knew he had some explanations to do..

"Okay,so..Luhan is a ..he confused his friend by saying him a guy named Kai will be the one to come..From what I understood last night from Luhan..Kai was their friend but one day he did a bad thing and lied about something..don t ask what..he attends another highschool ..Anyway..When I called to ask what the heck happened to you and why won t you come faster..he realised YOU were the one who was supposed to come and shouted at Luhan..Baekhyun must really hate that guy and he showed a really  mad face at Luhan for lying and confusing him..Then..he somehow felt relieved and,when Luhan asked me why won't you come..I..well..I kind of..I'm sorry I screwed it up..you'll hate me for this but..I just couldn't say the truth..you know? 'well..he couldn't come because he thinks Baekhyun doesn't like him..and he cares a lot about Baekhyun's feelings because he actually loves Baekhyun'..so..I invented that you cannot come because..because..your dog died......Baekhyun didn't seem to swallow the lie so he just left..and it all ended..I went home and I got drunk with my baby.."

Chanyeol had a bad head ache..he felt like throwing up all of a sudden..

"I cannot..I'm off.." He hurried to the bathroom

Sehun yelled at Chanyeol "Hey!You must feel better till tonight!We'll go to a party!Baekhyun will be there too!Plan D is comiiiiiing!!"

Chanyeol felt like throwing up even harder at Sehun's words..he felt horrible