part 1

Rock, Scissors, Paper

 

“Bear, I’m bored…”  Said the pretty namja named Kim Jaejoong to his lover Jung Yunho.

“Wait a moment Baby, I have to reply this Email as soon as possible. And you know, that I have to do this immediately because I’m not going to office today. I’ll be with you here. Okay?” answered the handsome man named Jung Yunho while he busy with his Laptop.

“I’m in this room, I don’t like being hospitalized. I wanna go home.”  His voice sounds so spoiled.

“No you can’t. You haven’t fully recovery Baby. We are going back home when you already can breath normal, without any disorder or it will hurt your Lungs again.” He replied patiently and still busy with his laptop.

“But I’m bored, you are just stuck with your Laptop. And I have nothing to do.” His voice began to be heard as he wants to cry.

“Okay, just give me ten minutes more.”

“No, It’s too long.”

“Seven minutes.”

“It’s still too long.”

“Five minutes more, deal with it?”

“Okay, you have five minutes. And your time is already beginning by now on, Presdir Jung. “ He raising his voice.

“I get it. Thanks Honey.” And he begins to focusing his eyes on his screen.

 

(Three minutes later.)

“You have two minutes left, Presdir.”

“Thanks for reminding me, sweety.” He smiles gently.

 

(Four minutes later.)

“You have your limited one minute more.” Jaejoong said grumpy.

“Almost done.” But still focusing on screen.

 

(Five minutes later.)

“You better close your laptop now, or else I throw it through the window. You know exactly that we are on the ninth floor, right?” said Jaejoong sharp and mean.

 

Gluppp

 

“ALRIGHT BABY..”  Jung Yunho move as fast as he can, he doesn’t want anything bad happened to his laptop.

“I Hate You, Jung.” Jaejoong glares his Lover with his beautiful big doe eyes.

“I Love You too, baby.” He gives his lover a sweet kiss on his favorite lips.

“Aishhh.. I wanna go outside.” he pouts his mouth cutely.

“It’s too cold outside honey, snowy everywhere. Hmmm.. How about playing a game?” Jung Yunho offering something with a smirk.

“What is it?” he blinked his eyes and it makes him looks more and more cute.

Rock, scissors, paper.” He replied.

“And?”

“The one who’s lose has to kiss the one who’s win.” He said.

“Okay.”

And then they spent the rest of the afternoon playing the odd game and kissing each other each time, no matter win or lose, he will get the kiss.