Married

Getting married was the best experience i ever had
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

" smile.. You look prettier that way."

 

All of them expect me to smile since today is my big day. But how can i call it my big day? I don't know how my groom looks like, not even his age.. I've just seen his pic when he was a baby. That's all.

 

My parents say that i'll love him but i don't know why. Soon, my makeup was applied and my hair was done. I was moved to the wardrobe to put on my wedding dress. It was pretty. Like usual, it's white but this looked very beautiful that it couldn't be expressed with just words. 

 

I wore the dress and immediately loved it. It fitted my curves, making my s-line look much obvious. I put on my silverish-white heels and took my bouquet from the flower girls. My mom soon appeared at my door with my veil ready.

 

Smile.. I should smile. It's my big day today. I took a deep breath then walked down the aisle hand in hand with my dad next to me. " daddy, i'm nervous." " don't be. You look stunning. What is there to be nervous about?" I looked at the groom as his back was faced to me. He was tall. Definitely was. And even from the back, he looked like a masterpiece. 

 

No, scratch that. He WAS a masterpiece even if i just reviewed his back. Then, I took the last step and i was next to the groom. " take care of her for me., it was his last words before he handed me over to my husband to-be. " i surely would." He faced me and gave me light smile.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter